Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Kurama's Many Lovers ❯ Pairing 1: KuramaxBotan ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
All silence in the Minamino household was broken as the door to Kurama's bedroom slammed open, the fox turned human stumbling in with his nights companion tangled in his arms. Placing feverish kisses along the girls neck, and working his way towards the bed that seemed way too far away at the given moment, Kurama gave a low moan. Sliding one of his skilled hands under the button up blouse the diety wore, Kurama resisted the urge to rip the garmet from her body as he pinched the covered hardening bud of her nipple between his skilled fingers. "Botan..."

Botan moaned at the sound of her name being said through the sweet lips of the fox, her body already reacting to his touch. Wrapping her arms around the kitsunes neck, Botan forced the fox's mouth to hers in a searing kiss. Moaning once more when Kurama's tongue licked her bottom lip begging for entrance, Botan eagerly complied allowing his tongue to invade her mouth. Both lover's tongue battled for dominance whilst Kurama's hands roam the dietys body, sending sparks and shivers of pleasure all down her spine.

Breaking from the kiss, Kurama gave a crooked grin as he pushed Botan down onto his bed, nuzzling his face into the fan of blue hair that spread itself about her head like a halo. Moving to lick her earlobe, Kurama spoke heatedly into the dietys ear, Botan giggling at the ticklish, yet pleasurable, sensation that brought about. "Tell me what you want Botan."

Shivering in delight at the scandelous words that past the fox's mouth, Botan gave her own grin and her fingers wove themselves into the fox's wild crimson mane. "I want you to fill me Kurama. I want you to love me and make me yours." Botan gasped out suddenly at the feeling of Kurama grinding himself against her womanhood. 'I guess he liked my answer.'

Licking his lips, ignoring for now the ever growing bulge and pressure in his pants, Kurama set to work pleasuring his lover. Capturing Botans lips in another kiss, the diety had no time to respond before the fox's talented mouth began trailing small open-mouthed kisses down her face and neck, stopping momentarily to pay extra attention to the dietys sensetive collarbone. Working his way ever lower, Botan felt her breathe hitch as Kurama made quick work of unbuttoning and tossing away her shirt, leaving her black lace bra the only obstacle between her lover and her breast. "Beautiful..." Kurama mumbled, burying his face in the valley between her breast.

Blushing slightly, Botan lifted her back from the matress, her eyes locked with Kurama's as her arms snaked behind her back, unhooking and allowing her bra to fall slowly down her shoulders. Intending to give her lover a show, Botan bit her bottom lip as she tossed the garmet to the side, running her own fingers gently over the hardening pink nipples of her breast before laying back down, her hands gripping Kurama's forearms as she pulled him closer. "Kurama...please..."

Knowing what the diety beneath him wanted, Kurama placed a soft loving kiss onto her mouth before returning his attention to her breast. Bending down, Kurama smirked as he took Botan's left nipple into his warm mouth, sucking and licking the hardening mound as his right hand gently pinched and flicked her other. Loving the sound of Botan's gasps of pleasure and approval as he worshipped her breast, switching between each peak like an eager child at an amusement park, Kurama smiled as he worked his way lower, kissing and licking down her stomach as he came to the waist of her jeans. Emerald orbs stared up to amethyst, asking for permission to continue.

Bitting her lip to still the moans that threatened to escape her mouth, and ignoring the burning ache and desire that was building up in the pit of her stomach, Botan stared heatedly down at her lover. She wanted nothing more for him to move lower, to worship her feminine folds with his skilled tongue, and take her, to make her beg for more like he always did. But she knew she was being selfish, the obvious signs being the extremely noticable bulge in her lovers pants. Sitting up, Botan gave a sweet, almost shy smile at the fox below her, his eyes following her every move. "Kurama...Let me pleasure you for a while."

Smirking at the diety above him, Kurama moved himself into a more comfortable position. Allowing his head to rest back on the pillows of his bed, Kurama watched with curious eyes the form of Botan who had moved to rest over him, her bare breast brushing gently over the half exposed flesh of his chest. Reveling in the feeling of her soft hands running over his chest, tracing the toned muscles that had built up from years of fighting, Kurama gave a soft moan as Botan placed a light, feather soft kiss over his adam's apple. "B-botan." His voice stuttered as he spoke, the feeling over the diety that now straddled his waist proving to be too much, his erection now painfully restricted within his pants. "Please..."

Knowing what the fox was asking for Botan made quick work of removing the troublesome shirt, bothing moaning as Botans lips made contact with one of his nipples. Licking the rosy bud, blowing slightly before giving the same treatment to the other, caused Kurama to tremble in delight. (Oh the feelings she was arising out of him...) Kurama gasped out, a loud moan errupting from his throat as the dietys hands slid under the waist of his slacks, petal soft hands wrapping themselves around his swollen, throbbing member and rubbing gently, almost afraid. "Oh gods Botan! Don't stop."

Smirking at the response, Botan slipped her hands out of the fox's pants. Kurama didn't have a chance to protest before Botan's hands skillfully unbuttoned and removed his pants, his boxers following close behind. Giving a strangled gasp as his throbbing need was finally released from its restraints, Kurama had only a moment to breathe before Botans mouth moved over his member, taking all of him in at once. Moaning loudly, as he fisted his right hand into Botan's hair, Kurama could do nothing more than gasp and moan at the wicked mouth that pleasured him.

Botan smirked as she swallowed Kurama down to his core, the sounds of his strangled gasp and moans of pleasure music to her ears. Bobbing her head as she gave small, curious licks to his head, Botan grinned as she learned what her lover liked. Releasing his still pulsing cock from her mouth, Botan gave the underside of his length a long lick, happy when she was rewarded with a loud moan, the hand in her hair pulling her closer to him, begging for more. "You like this, don't you Kurama?" Her only response was a gasp as she kissed one of his balls, sucking his sac into her mouth, and giving it a teasing lick as the fox above her nearly whined, precum dripping from his visably throbbing member.

"Botan..Please I can't take it. I need you now." Kurama gasped out.

Moving up to place a kiss on the fox's mouth Botan smiled. "Then take me Kurama, Make me yours." Botan gasped out as she found herself laying once again on her back, face to face with the beautiful red-headed man that had stolen her heart, his gold-rimmed emerald eyes staring deeply into her amethyst ones as he positioned himself at her entrance.

"Are you sure you want this Botan?" Kurama asked, rubbing his erection against the dampened folds of her womanhood.

"Gods yes Kurama, please."

Smiling at the beautiful diety, his diety, beneath him, Kurama nuzzled his face into Botan's neck as he thrust himself deep within her. Gasping at the feeling of her warm, tight hole around his needy erection, Kurama checked to make sure Botan was ok before proceeding into pumping into her.

Wrapping her arms around the back of the man above her, Botan cried out in pleasure as she dug her nails into the flesh of his back, moaning and calling out his name as his large manhood hit that special spot within her over and over again. Tears sprang to the corner of her eyes, her hands moving from his back to wrap around his neck and pull him into a kiss as his thrust became harder, plunging deeper within the constrictions of her womanhood.

Kurama gasped, taking Botans mouth in a searing kiss as he continued to plunge within the girl below him, reveling in the feeling of her warm walls clenching around his aching need. Breaking from the kiss to suck and gently bite along her neck, Kurama groaned as he felt Botan's walls beginning to clench down harder around him, bringing him closer and closer to the edge.

Botan moaned loudly, throwing her head back against the pillows as that feeling that flooded her senses earlier returned. The burning ache within the pit of her stomach becoming stronger, feeling as though it could snap any second. Feeling the need for the pressure to go away, knowing that it would be the key to unlocking her full pleasure, Botan arched her back, allowing Kurama to slide even deeper so into herself. Gasping and moaning at the sensation of being completely filled to her core, Botan tossed her head back and cried out when the tightening coils of pleasure within her snapped, her lover's name spilling from her lips as she came hard. "Ah...KURAMA!"

Hearing his name cried from his lovers lips, as well as the overwhelming sensation on her inner walls clenching around his manhood sent Kurama crashing over the edge of pleasure as well, his hips jerking forward as her inner walls milked him dry of his seed. Collapsing down beside Botan who lay breathing heavily, and dark blush stained across her cheeks, Kurama smile, nuzzling his face into the nape of her neck.

Smiling at the man who cuddled into her neck, Botan gave a soft chuckled as she idly twirled a strand of his crimson hair between her fingers. "Is this your way of saying your satisfied Kurama?"

Nearly purring in response, Kurama gave her neck a soft kiss. "More than satisfied."

Botan laughed, wrapping her arms around her lover as a yawn overtook her form. "I love you Kurama."

Wrapping his arms around Botan as well, Kurama smiled as she soon drifted to sleep, "I love you too Botan." He mumbled, before he allowed sleep to claim him as well.