Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Kurama ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho or any of the characters, copyrights, etc.. I do not make any money off of this and writing *crapy* fan fics is only a way of expressing extreme love for the ainme/manga and respect for the author. Oh yeah! I didn't mention any names in this but it's supposed to be Hiei X Kurama from Hiei's P.O.V.

------------------------------------------------------------

Kurama

As he steps through the trees the sun casts a soft radiance upon his cherry blossom skin, while a subtle breeze causes his ruby mane to dance like a roaring blaze. His sensuous lips are curved in an elegant smile and his petite nose is twitching as he takes in the woody fragrance of the wilderness. I forget to breath as I catch sight of his eyes.... It's as if spring itself is captured inside, along with secret whispers of a world from long ago. He's beautiful.

I make a quick decision and step forth knowing that once I do, there is no turning back. I take note of his scent, the subtle aroma of wild roses in bloom and notice his eyes are closed. He must have felt me staring because they flutter open to return my gaze. I clasp his hand, pull him close to me and revere his lips with a tender kiss.... there is no response. With pain overrunning my soul I try to escape, but his arms wrap around me, pulling me back into his embrace where I'm met with a burning kiss. Slowly, the kiss comes to an end and as I wallow in the ecstasy that comes from visiting heaven, you stroke my face while nuzzling my ear and whispering the words I've dreamt of hearing you say... "I love you." and as my heart bursts with joy I manage to reply "Hn,....I love you too."