Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Kuramas Confession: Hiei' first kiss ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: Alright, I do not own YYH, and I don't want to.

I really like this one a lot, I wrote it when I had a writers block and was going threw all my notes. (but now I lost my notebook!) But please Read and review! Please!

Enjoy!
_______

Why do you always sleep outside Hiei? Kurama thought to himself. Don't you think it would be better if you came inside here with me? Kurama sat on his chair from his desk in his room. He was facing the window and looking at Hiei sitting on a branch. I would keep you warm.

“Kurama...” Hiei started as he turned towards the window. “Stop thinking.”

The Yoko drew back a little in his seat. “You were reading my thoughts again weren't you?” Kurama looked at Hiei, stairing at the beautiful figure he had.

Hiei turned his glare away and smiled a little. Its been a few weeks since he confessed his love for me. Though, he really didn't “say” it.

~Flash Back~

Hiei sat in Kuramas room, looking at a book or some sort. “Hn.” He said as he threw the book down. “Just a bunch of words.”

Kurama frowned at him and picked up the book. “I like this book Hiei.” Kurama put it back in his shelf and sat back on his bed. Hiei... Kurama thought.

Hiei turned his gaze to Kurama and watched him carefully. His jagan started to glow as he watched that fox stair at the floor.

Hiei... why must you be so blind to all the clues I've given you? Kurama asked in his head. Asking you to come in, watching your every move, talking care of you... or trying to, and even embracing you. Can't you tell that I love you?

Hiei almost fell back in his chair when he heard Kurama think that. “Hiei!” Kurama got up and helped Hiei stand. “Are you ok?”

Hiei stood up in front of Kurama and looked at him deeply in the eyes. You... love me? Hiei didn't say a word but kept looking at Kurama. How can he love me? I don't understand Kurama...

Kurama put his hands on Hiei's shoulders and shook him a little bit. “Hiei? Are you ok? Hello? Human world to Hiei?”

The moment Hiei felt Kuramas hands on his shoulders he felt a tingle and a serge of heat suddenly to threw his body. I've never felt like this before... Whats going on? Hiei kept thinking to himself.

Kurama looked at Hiei again, then sat down on his bed. Leaving Hiei to just stand there he asked again. “Hiei? Are you ok?”

Hiei finally snapped out of it. “Hn. Stupid Fox. Of course I am.” Kurama sighed. Hiei moved toward the window.

“Where are you going Hiei?”Kurama asked. Don't leave please.

Hiei heard Kuramas thoughts again, even though his jagan wasn't glowing. “To the tree.” Hiei jumped out of the window and landed on his branch. He sat down with his back on the trunk of the tree.

How can he love me? The thoughts still swarmed threw Hiei's head.

Kurama walked to his window and stuck his head out of it.” Hiei? Is everything alright?” he asked. Please tell me, I care about you.

Hiei kept hearing Kuramas thought even if he didn't try. He kept hearing Kurama calling his name.

“Hiei are you ok?”

“Want to come in Hiei?”

“Hungry Hiei?”

“Hiei!”

“Be nice Hiei.”

“Don't do that Hiei!”

“Your funny Hiei.”

“Hiei...I love you.”

Why didn't he realize it before... All the attention, all the help, all the caring, all the love. Everything Kurama could give him he did. Even if Hiei didn't want it.

Hiei turned and faced Kurama. “I read your thought Kurama.”

Kurama's eyes widened a little more every second. So then you know? Kurama thought some more. He knows that I love him now.

“Stop thinking Kurama!”

~End Flash Back~

The past few weeks Hiei's been fallowing Kurama. Not saying much to him, but he would fallow him to school, home again, watch him sleep, watch him eat, Hiei kept a close eye on his Fox.

I can't seem to leave his side. Even if I wanted to I couldn't. Damn you Kurama, why do you have to care. And why do I have to care back! Hiei sat in his tree again with Kurama still watching him.

Don't think, don't think, don't think. Kurama thought. So much for not thinking. “Hiei, its very hard not to think.”

Hiei snickered a little. “So I can tell.” Hiei hasn't gone inside Kuramas house at all since that day he read Kurams thought.

Why did I read it? Why couldn't I just have left it be? Kurama! Why do I love you back! Why do I care? Why can't I just tell you... I love you.

Kurama sat there, in his chair and watched Hiei think. Kurama didn't dare ask what he was thinking about, he didn't want to make his love mad. Then again.... Kurama thought. (damn they think to much) Maybe I should ask him, maybe he would tell me, maybe not. But its worth a try.

Kurama lifted his head getting ready to speak. “Kurama?” But Hiei spook before he did.

Thats the first time he said my name in two weeks. “Damn it Kurama. Stop thinking and listen to me.”

Kurama smiled and gave all his attention to Hiei. “Ok Hiei, what is it?”

Hiei stood up on his branch. “I've been thinking.” He started. “About your thoughts...” Hiei moved to the window and slowly crawled threw it. “...and you thought you loved me.” He sat on Kuramas lap. “Do you mean that?”

Hiei and Kurama were not face to face. Looking into each others eyes, they found a home, warmth, caring, and love.

Kurama moved his head and whispered in Hiei's ear. “Yes Hiei. I do love you.”

Hiei felt Kuramas breath on his ear, sending serges of pleasure up and down his spine. He looked the sly fox in the eyes and smiled. “I love you too.” Exclaimed Hiei as he brought his face closer to Kuramas.

There lips touched for the first time. Everything around them seemed to melt away as they deepened the kiss. There tongs played with each other and there bodies became hot with pleasure. The kiss lasted for as long as possible, if one tried to pull away, the other would lean in, not letting either of them escape.

Finally they pulled away, both trying to catch there breath from the long kiss.

Hiei smiled and looked at Kurama. “We have to do that again.” He said.

He pulled Kurama into another long but this time more passionate kiss. Hiei wrapped his arms around Kuramas neck, with one hand on the back of his head, playing with the blood red hair as they kissed.

Kurama smiled at Hiei's reaction and forcefulness. “Pushy?” He asked.

Hiei smirked and pushed Kuramas face closer to his. “Just a little.” They kissed again. Each time lasting longer than the former. Each becoming hard with every little motion they made.

There I finally have a reason to wright a lemon! YES! *is really happy* Alright! Please please please Review! Tell me to wright a lemon or else I will feel as I won't have too. Right? Well PLEASE review!