Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Kuroi Tamashii ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE! PLEASE READ!

As of August 18, every last one of my stories is on hiatus. Why? The eighteenth is when school starts. I want to re-prioritize, and not let anything get in the way of my schoolwork this year. Every single year I only get by with enough to pass and I'm always told that I'm `an intelligent girl, I just need to complete my work,' and I don't want to hear that again. If by the end of the first quarter my grades and GPA are high enough for me to be proud of them, my stories will start again, but in a certain order, which means I'll concentrate on one story at a time until it's done. Here's the order, and what I'm planning on doing with it-

RAIDEN YOUKAI NO NOROI: ZASSHU

I'm going to be rewriting this entire story. I'm not very happy with it at all.

RYNN: KODOMO NO NOROI

Not much to say here. This one's probably going to be the most difficult to do, since it's an interactive one. I just don't want to screw up anyone's character.

MAGOMUSUME NO GENKAI

Like Zasshu I may rewrite this one. Don't worry, the overall plot will still be the same, but I notice several things I don't really like about it and would like to change.

HITORI DAKE NO MIKAZUKI

...There's nothing to say about this one, really, though I have to say that it'll probably take the place of Quoth the Rayvin as my favorite fic to write.

PHOENIX TEARS

My very first step out of the YuYu Hakusho fandom. I'm still considering pairings though. I know who I want my OC Hitori to be paired with at first, but I might very well kill him off...

IKITEIRU

I actually might be able to squeeze out one more chapter before the eighteenth. I have it written on paper, I just have to type it up.

NO TITLE YET

I really do need a title for this. I'll warn you now, the only `past' characters I really plan on covering are Botan and Kiku before I completely change the plot.

KUROI TAMASHII

I swear, this fic is worth (or will be worth) reading if you people would give it a chance!

RYU NO KOKORO

I may or may not hand this fic off to someone else to do, though I'd like to keep it for myself. I think this is the only fic that has Hiei's Koku Ryu Ha come to life and manifest as a kami.

QUOTH THE RAYVIN

Yes, I know it's finished. Yes, I am deliriously happy with it. But I am thinking of writing a sequel and/or a prequel for it, though I think it stands well enough on it's own. Any opinions?

If I write a prequel to it, it'll mostly cover Rayvin's life from right after Karasu was kidnapped up to when Kuroune dies, or maybe a little after.

If I write a sequel, that one will probably be about Kage and Kurohane's lives during the ten years she was missing.

Hell, I'll probably end up writing both

NAKIGOE NO SHINIGAMI (only on fictionpress.com and mediaminer.org)

My original work. This one I'll just let out chapters from time to time. I'm planning on making this into a manga when I'm older (and have more time on my hands)

That pretty much covers it. I'm sorry I have to do this, but I really have no choice.

Sayonara for now-

ChaosMage