Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Kuuwabaka Hakusho ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Sorry this took so long for those of you reading this on ff.net. I have had so much work to do, that I didn't have any time to write. Anyway my muses are exhausted since I've made up for lost time, and they might not appear to be rude. Also for those reading this on ff.net, see previous chapter to understand what's going on.

Disclaimer: Yu Yu Hakusho doesn't belong to me, but this story idea does and if you want to borrow it, ask.

Warning: this is a yaoi, so if you don't like it why are you still reading.

_______________________________________________________

Chapter 4


Kuuwabara sat up, depressed about what just happened. The guy that he was in love with had just seen him humiliated. Kurama had come out looking like a hero. He had even gotten a kiss, so had Hiei. It wasn't fair, he had loved Yuuske all his life, and Kurama got to leave with him. He was the great Kazuma Kuuwabara, he was supposed to get the damsel (in this case boy) in distress. But instead he was alone expecting for the shrimp.

"You're pathetic, staying here instead of fighting Kurama's claim on your mate."

"Yuuske is not my mate, shorty, and anyway Kurama ain't got no claim on him." (He has such terrible grammar)

"You moron, Kurama is very interested in your little human and from what I can see is very close to wining himself a mate. It's only a matter of time"

With those foreboding words Hiei disappeared into the shadows leaving the redheaded baka to think.

Kuuwabara sat, thinking about what the fire demon had said. Now that he looked back, he remembered; Kurama and Yuuskes first meeting, the kiss, Yuuske blush. The shrimp was right; Kurama was stealing Yuuske from him (never mind that the boy wasn't his yet). He wouldn't take this sitting down, standing. If Kurama wanted a fight he'd get on. He would get Yuuske and be the best Spirit detective ever.

Meanwhile:

Yuuske glanced up at his partner, his peach skin slightly flushed. Kurama had still not removed his hand from around his slender waist. There it was for the entire world to see, curled around him, pressing his slim body flush against Kurama's side. He looked up again only to see Kurama smile and capture his lips.

Kurama moaned into the kiss. It had felt so good to kiss him in the dream world, but nothing compared to the real thing. Yuuske tasted of purity, innocence, strawberries and cream. His scent flooded Kurama nose. The half-demon lifted his head up, looking at the boy's dazed face. His cheeks were flushed, his lips full and parted, his eyes glazed. He really did think that the boy looked beautiful.

"Yuuske, there is someone I want you to meet."

"Who, Kurama?"

"A friend, do not worry yourself pretty one."

And off they went to meet Kurama's mysterious friend. Kurama had to get Yuuske examined, the fact that the boy was attacked and that his energy had strengthened the monster so much meant that he had enormous potential but he needed someone to confirm his suspicions. He needed the Human Physic Genkai.

~Owari~

Well that's the latest installment, I'll update as soon as possible. For all those on ff.net, once again see previous chapter, so that you can understand. Also the lemon will be posted on mediaminer.org. I'll see if can post the link at that part. Anyway read and review.

Ja Ne Minna

Phoenix