Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Life ❯ Daddy's Home! Part One of Two ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own YYH!

TNG: Enjoy this chappie!

Dh: *evil smile* yea hope I like it ^_~*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Lets continue where we left off:

December 17, 2003. 4:50 pm Staten Island, New York City.

"There, much better" she said admiring the clean marble floor. All of a sudden Yukina felt arms around her. She stiffened for a quick second but then relaxed. She smiled.

"What are you doing home early?"

"Want me to go back?" he asked letting Yukina go. "I can always find something to do," he said teasingly as he walked towards the door. Yukina grabbed his arm.

"You're not going anywhere"

"A little possessive, aren't we?" he said giving Yukina a quick kiss.

"You better believe it," she said kissing him back. Yukina broke free after a few seconds.

"But…you are home because of…because of-" she said slowly. He nodded.

"Yes that is the reason." he said, averting his gaze to the window. Yukina drew in a deep breath and suddenly she burst into tears. He walked her over to he sofa and pulled her down beside him. He put his arms around her and let her cry onto his shoulder.

"I-I never under-understood him. And - and when I finally realized what he mean it- it was too late…" she said in between sobs. She held onto him tightly, as if for dear life.

"Shhh…it wasn't your fault. You have to stop blaming yourself."

"I never understood his intentions. I never did…we- we could have been friends…"

"He had a good heart, and what he did, he did it for a reason" he said trying to comfort Yukina. "He knew what he was giving up…And gave it up without hesitation…" He himself couldn't remember that day clearly, the day one of The Reikai Tantei had made the ultimate sacrifice…

~*~*~*~*~

December 17, 1993 7:00 pm. Kurama's apartment.