Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Making My Life Worth It ❯ Revenge on the Merciless Fan Girls ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Make Life Worth It

Disclaimer: Don't own Yu Yu Hakusho or any of the characters!

Chapter 3 Revenge on the Merciless Fan Girls

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)( ^)(^)

It was a couple of hours after Jin and Riyu's mall fun day, and them along with Touya were getting the preparations done for Riyu's revenge.

Touya: So there are four main groups of fan girls who are after him?

Riyu: Yes I know all four leaders and they are cunning. So when you two leave the letters be careful!

Jin: Okay Riyu I'm done with the last one.

Jin hands Riyu the last letter as she reads it:

Dear current leader of the Northern group of Shishi fans,

This letter is to invite you to the once in a lifetime chance to participate in the infamous Shishi Hunt. What is the purpose if this hunt you may ask? Well it gives you a chance to win you and your group a day with Shishi Wakamaru. The day includes all access to him for the exact 24 hours of his capture and permission to do to him what you wish. We hope you choose to participate in our contest and inform us of your agreement with our message boys.

If you do choose to participate be ready at exactly 8 A.M. a day after you get this letter. (That means tomorrow) At 8:10 A.M. Shishi shall be released and the hunt will begin! We will tolerate the use of traps! We wish you the best of luck!

Riyu: Good job Jin. Now I need you to take the letters to the northern and eastern leaders. They are Silver for the north and Arca Thorn for the east.

Jin grabs the letters and flies out the window with a quick nod.

"Okay Touya you take the rest to the other 2 leaders. TRF is the leader of the south and Shinnyu Kudzu for the west."

"Right."

Touya grabs his letters and walks out of the room in a bit of a hurry. Riyu still had some other arrangements to do so she left towards Yusuke's home.

(At Yusuke's)

Riyu: Oh hello Kuwabara is Yusuke home?

Kuwabara: Oh hey you're the Wakamaru girl. What are you doing here?

Riyu: I'm here to invite you guys to the event of the year!

Kuwabara: Fine you can come in.

They go inside and once again everyone is in his living room.

Riyu: Do you guys all live together or something?

Kurama: No we're just bored so we come here.

Riyu: Oh well I'm here to invite you guys to my Shishi Hunt.

Yusuke: Shishi Hunt? Why would we want to hunt him down?

Hiei: I'll join but only if I get to kill him.

Riyu: No, no you guys are invited to watch the hunt; his fans will do the hunting. It's a revenge kind of thing but will be really fun and you get a chance to win money!

Yusuke: Okay you have my attention.

Riyu: Good. So in order to win money you will have to bet on the group you think will capture him. You pick right you win; there will be drinks and food there to lift your spirits in case you don't.

Keiko: Gambling? But isn't that illegal?

Kurama: It is but only if you get caught.

Yusuke: Damn Kurama I never thought I would hear you say that.

Kurama: What do you mean it's perfectly legal for me to gamble and drink I'm way over the age limit. Anyways it sounds like fun.

Yusuke: Well I'm going. What time is it Riyu?

Riyu: Be there at 7:30 A.M. and go straight to the back of the house. There you'll see Rinku and he'll let you go into the training room. The whole thing starts at eight but we need everyone inside early so I can get Shishi through the portal without him suspecting anything. Chuu already got us the portal and five screens from Koenma.

Shizuru: You even got the all mighty Koenma in it?

Riyu: Yup. He did it in exchange for that blackmailing tape Rinku got. It really didn't have anything on it but we had to get the things somewhere. And anyway he thought the whole idea was hilarious.

Yusuke: But why 7:30 in the morning, I'm not even half awake then!

Riyu: Just be there if you want to watch... Well I have to go bring anyone else you want but make sure they know about demon world.

Shizuru: I got to say Riyu I like the way you think.

Riyu: Thanks. Bye guys, I'll see you all bright and early.

Riyu leaves Yusuke's apartment and heads back to the house. When she got there Jin and Touya were back.

Riyu: Hey your back. So did they accept?

Jin: Mine did. Once the leaders read the letters they accepted and my ears still hurt from all the screaming.

Riyu: I told you to be careful. So Touya how about you?

Touya: Same thing. Although the south group who thought I was an intruder almost killed me. But both agreed also.

Riyu: Good so everything is going according to plan. Did Chuu get the set up done?

Jin: He started a couple of minutes ago since Shishi was in there most of the morning.

Riyu: Well I gotta make dinner and you guys, well you guys can either rest or help Chuu.

(Next day inside training room)(7:40 am)

Rinku: Welcome to the showing of the Shishi Hunt. Please place your bets at the betting table with Chuu and take your seat. The food and drinks are on the table at the far end. We hope you enjoy.

Yusuke: Hey Rinku. How full is that place?

Rinku: A couple of people are already here. Even Genkai came.

Yusuke: Well then onto the betting table!

Yusuke and well his group went inside where everyone was placing bets. Apparently Koenma had placed 200 dollars on the eastern group and was of course gloating about it to Ogre. A couple of minutes later Koto and Yuri arrived followed by Yukina and Botan, who brought a couple of other grim reapers with them. Some friends of Touya and Chuu had come as well and were sitting on the chairs at the far end talking and eating.

Kuwabara: Come on Shizuru let me borrow at least 5 dollars!

Shizuru: It's not my fault you wasted all your money at the arcade.

Kuwabara: I'm begging you Shizuru. Even Shorty and Keiko are placing bets!

Shizuru: Fine I'll let you borrow one dollar.

Kuwabara: What am I suppose to do with one dollar?

Hiei: Bet you idiot. Everyone else has.

Kuwabara: But then I'll look stupid just betting one dollar.

Shizuru: Take it or leave it little bro.

Kuwabara: Fine I'll take it. But if I win you're not getting any of my money.

Hiei: Kurama how much did you bet?

Kurams: 50 dollars on north. You?

Hiei: 50 on south.

Yusuke: Your all gonna lose a whole bunch of money to me since I went for the west.

Keiko: Really? I thought you said you put your money on north also.

Yusuke: No one of Touya's friends said that.

Kurama: There sure are a lot of people here. We better get ourselves some food and a seat before this starts.

Suddenly the lights dimmed a bit as everyone took a seat and Riyu jumped on the stage with the screens on it.

"Okay everyone it's almost time for the fun to begin. It is now exactly 7:55 and the betting table closes at the stroke of 8. So hurry and place your bets. If you look up at the screens now you will see each of the groups getting ready. Well I gotta get our main attraction to the makai so I'll see you all later!"

Riyu runs back out and heads towards the front door. She goes up the stairs and phases through Shishi's door.

"Shishi! Guess what there's this woman outside who's giving out free samples of shampoo and hairspray. She says the stuff promises shimmering soft hair in 2 minutes or she'll take the samples back!"

"Your kidding right? What the hell are you waiting for let's go?"

They both go outside and end up standing close to two trees.

"Okay so where's this woman?"

Riyu puts her hand in between the two trees and suddenly the portal activates.

"Bye Shishi."

She pushes him from behind into the portal and quickly closes it up again. She then places her hands on her head as she begins to speak to Shishi in his head.

'Hey Shishi.'

'What the hell is going on Riyu? Why I'm a back in the makai?'

'Well remember when you said you could handle all your fan girls? Well this is your chance to prove it. As we speak 4 large groups are coming after you.'

'You mean hoards of women are coming here?'

'Yup. Oh and the point of this is for you to run away as fast as you can. Although I suspect they put traps al over the place. Best of luck bro!"

'Riyu this isn't funny! Get me back to my room now! You have no idea what their capable of. Riyu? Where the hell did you go?'

"Shit!"

Shishi could already hear the girls coming even though they were still pretty far away.

(Back to the party)

Riyu was once again standing on top of the stage.

"Okay everyone let's get this thing started! Since the betting table is now close-"

Kuwabara: Hey I haven't placed my bet yet!

"Sorry Kuwabara but it is exactly 8:07 the tables have been closed for 7 minutes."

Kuwabara: But I just couldn't decide!

Yusuke: Hey stop making us look bad and sit down already!

"Right. Okay then everyone watch the screens. Here we have our leaders:"

For the North we got SILVER! She's a semi- short Siberian with brown eyes and dark shoulder length auburn hair, that turns silver when she gets mad She's 5'0 tall and can easily get what she wants because of her strong telepathic powers and shadow powers. Wouldn't want to get her mad!

For the East we got ARCA THORN! Her demon type is unknown but she has big black doggie feet & black doggie ears with a dragon tail (the kind from rein of fire) golden blond hair, green eyes, and a dragon for a pet. Her personality may be the go lucky type, but don't let that fool you, she's a master in tracking.

For the South we got TRF! She's a tall fox demon with violet eyes and waist-length silver hair that has azure streaks in it. Besides her looks and skills she claims to be related to the infamous Yoko Kurama. Watch out Shishi we got another smart one!

And last but not least we have SHINNYU KUDZU for the West. She's five-nothing, light brown eyes and green-streaked dark brown hair. She's down-to-earth yet extremely cheerful, uncaring about her looks, and a total chocoholic. Clothes are olive green cargo Capri's a red tank top and red-and-white sneakers. I'd be careful before crossing her!

"Well all these demon girls have one thing in common! They all love Shishi! Now let's watch the ways fan girls attack!"

She jumps down as the screens flash on showing the four groups and the frantic Shishi running around.

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Ah! So tired! Can't type!

Well that's definitely the longest chapter I've done for any of my stories!

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter it took me a long time to do. And I hope I didn't leave anyone out. Please forgive me if I did!