Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Making My Life Worth It ❯ Rescue Plan & Knott's Adventure! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Making My Life Worth It

Disclaimer: Don't own Yu Yu Hakusho or any of its characters!

^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*

Chapter 6: Rescue Plan & Knott's Adventure!

*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^

THANK YOU so much for reviewing! I shall praise you all! Here's the next chapter anyway! Please review again! ^.^

^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^< /div>

(Midnight in the Makai)(Riyu, Touya, Jin, and Rinku)

Jin: Remind me again what I'm doing here?

Riyu: Were here to rescue Shishi. And you're here in case the girls go crazy on me. Now I need you guys to stay here and keep an eye out. Touya if they start chasing us I'm going to need you to freeze them.

Touya: Right. You better get going.

Riyu: Good luck guys. Rinku stay out of trouble okay.

Rinku: Fine.

Riyu: Okay how do I look?

Jin: Like Shishi. Although your face still looks a bit different. Try stayin' in the dark.

Riyu: Remember guys don't make noise!

Riyu left the guys and checked her hair with her compact. The plan was simple but dangerous; Riyu would dress and do her hair like Shishi then go into the lair. That way if they did see her they would mistake her for Shishi.

Slowly she made her way around the drunken girls looking for any sign of Shishi. She crept around until she came up to a locked door. She phased through it and found Shishi tied up in a bed with 6 girls.

Riyu: (telepathically) Shishi wake up!

Shishi: Riyu? Where the hell have you been? It's been dark for the last 3 hours!

Riyu: Come on now! I can see you were having loads of fun!

Shishi: You have got to be kidding me! I just made out with 75 different girls twice, they made me strip 6 times and had another Jacuzzi session!

Riyu: Okay... Please tell me your wearing clothes.

Shishi: I'm wearing the cowboy-stripping outfit. I don't know what they did to mine! But get me the hell out of here already!

Riyu: Um well that's going to take a bit since well you're surrounded by women.

Shishi: Then how are you getting me out?

Riyu: I'll phase you through. Just don't move.

She walked over to the bed and did what she had done with Jin. She freed him of the ropes as they headed out phasing through the doors and sleeping girls.

Jin: Ah good ya' made it!

Suddenly Touya, Jin, and Rinku began laughing.

Shishi: What are you three laughing at?

Rinku: Where'd you leave your horse and boots Shishi?

Shishi: Shut up! I couldn't find my clothes!

Riyu: Guys these girls may be drunk but they can do major damage.

Touya: Right lets go.

Shishi: Oh before I forget. Jin. Riyu has a huge crush on you.

Riyu: Shishi you stupid ignorant prick! I'll get you for that!

Shishi: After that hellhole nothing could be worse! And anyway you deserve that! You should be lucky I can't think of anything better to do to you at the moment! Oh yeah Jin she also thinks your a total dream!

Riyu: Shut up already!

Shishi: Maybe I should tell Jin everything you wrote down in that diary of yours!

Riyu: You wouldn't!

Shishi: I would! How about we start with how you thought Touya was incredibly adorable... Then we'll go with I feel like the luckiest person in the world sharing a room with two hot guys!

Riyu: Shut up already! If you don't I swear I'll call all those girls back!

This seemed to catch Shishi's attention and they walked back to the portal.

(3 days later)

Shishi: You actually made a game out of my suffering!

Apparently Shishi found out about the betting through Rinku who told him why Touya was suddenly coming home with bags of new clothes and other things.

Riyu: What? We needed to do something about our boredom.

Shishi: With me being chased?

Riyu: See if I had won I would have given you half!

Shishi: You are crazy! I can't believe you would do that to me!

Riyu: What about all those things you were saying to Jin and Touya?

Shishi: That was revenge! What you did was pure evil!

Out of nowhere Kurama and Yusuke came followed by the rest of the gang.

Kurama: Are we interrupting anything?

Riyu: No Shishi and me were discussing the reasons why we plan revenge on each other!

Yusuke: Well we came to invite you guys to a theme park.

Shishi: Theme park?

Kurama: It's a place were you spend the day having fun on rides. And meet many eligible women willing to give themselves to me!.. Yoko shut the hell up!

Yusuke: Yeah um' well Kurama and Keiko got 6 tickets each to Knott's Berry Farm and well since we had tickets left over we decided to take you guys along. So how about it?

Riyu: I would love to go. How many do you guys have left?

Kuwabara: Um let me see how many was it Urameshi?

Yusuke: Five. Three people can go in Kurama's car and the rest of us in mine since it is bigger.

Riyu: Hey we can all go! How about it Shishi?

Shishi: Why not. It's not like I'm doing anything important today.

Riyu: Good I'll tell the guys!

Riyu ran upstairs and quickly told all the guys. They also agreed and changed into their more human clothes. Soon they were on their way to Knott's!

(At entrance)

Kurama: So were should we go first?

Kuwabara: Well we should go somewhere were the girls won't get scared since most of these rides are for the more manly type of person.

Shizuru: Bro if you're so manly why don't you prove it!

Kuwabara: Of course I am!

Riyu: Why don't you guys go on that big red one (Supreme scream I think)?

Kuwabara: We will! Us the manly strong men shall take on that ride and your challenge!

Shishi: Are you kidding me that thing has a near 50 foot drop!

Kuwabara: Don't be chicken lets go!

Jin: It should be fun shouldn't it?

Hiei: Kurama told me this was a place to test your durability. I didn't think he would mean being in a small cart and shot out like a bullet 50 feet in the air.

Kuwabara: Come on you chickens what are you waiting for? Unless you guys think you can't take on this little thing.

Hiei: Hn nobody calls me a chicken and gets away with it! Kurama, Yusuke lets go.

Reluctantly they followed while Jin dragged Touya and Shishi towards the not so long line.

Riyu: Are they going to be all right?

Shizuru was now taping the guys.

Shizuru: This should be rather interesting.

Rinku: Why don't I get to go on?

Riyu: You're to small to get on. But don't worry Rinku there are plenty of other rides you can go on.

Keiko: Oh look there getting on!

Okay here is the seating order:

Kuwabara.........

Hiei.........Kurama

Jin...........Yusuke

Shishi.......Touya

Soon the ride was ready to go, and took of at a very incredible speed. Shizuru was taping the whole thing and got very close to the guys with the zoom right before they reached the first fall.

Kuwabara: Where all gonna DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suddenly a very loud girly scream was heard as the cart fell down the first fall. And that same scream followed every other fall.

Shizuru: This is embarrassing he screams like such a damn baby girl!

Botan: Yes it would seem Kuwabara was rather frightened by the ride.

Riyu: Here they come!

When the ride stopped at the station all 7 of the guys had their eyes wide open. (O.O) One by one the got off with a bit of trouble from Kuwabara who wouldn't let go of the bar.

Botan: Kuwabara um' was this a water ride?

Shizuru: Aw does my baby bro need a diaper?

Everyone now laughed at him as he hurried to the bathrooms followed by Shishi who had to do his hair.

Yusuke: Hey where did Kurama go?

Hiei: Check behind you.

Indeed Kurama was behind Yusuke talking to a pair of giggling girls who blushed like there was no tomorrow.

Botan: I'll get him.

Botan walked over to Kurama a pulled him back towards the guys.

Kurama: Hey I was about to get numbers!

Botan: Kurama can't you keep control over Yoko for at least today!

Kurama: He doesn't deserve to have fun. He didn't let me out last week! Now what is a beautiful young lady like you doing walking around such a place. Please let me carry you and your sumptuous body.

Botan: Ahhhhh.....

Kurama: Yoko if you do that one more time I swear I'll take over your body and make you shave your damn head!

Yoko: You wouldn't!

Kurama: I would! Now stop taking my damn body!

Yoko: Fine! But I'll get you back for that!

Yusuke: Okay now that you have that under control lets go party!

Jin: Yeah I wanna go on all the rides Urameshi!

*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*^^*