Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Memoirs of the forsaken(Unloved) ❯ How it all begins ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Forsaken-My second chappie.YEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kurama&Hiei&Yusuke-BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Forsaken-DIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *chases Kurama,Hiei, and Yusuke with a mallet*
K&H&Y- WAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! *Runs*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your probaly wondering who i am right? Well............ My name is Tameka and Kikoetsu.
Your probaly wondering why I told you two names.Well it goes with my something that happended in my past
As far as I can remember always broken. People thought I was happy.But it was all pretend.
My happiness was a lie. But like the naive child I was I did not want see through the truth.
I knew my father hated me..........no us with a passion. But i looked past it. I told myself it was all good,
that one day my father could actually love us. And this is where my story begins.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Urg!" I screamed as I slide across the cold black marble floor of our den.
"You miserable girl! You good for nothing wench you can't do a simple task right! I don't even know why i bothered
to spawn you!" My father spat.
I hated my father with a passion. I hated everything about him.
I even hated to know the fact that i had his blood inside me. I looked up into his blood red eyes. I looked nothing like him.I looked mostly like my mother.
I was happy that i looked less like him.
His black shoulder length hair fell across his shoudlers as his blood eyes blazed in anger,his sharp canine like
teeth curled into a smirk as he looked at me, he kneeled in front of me and my ears picked up the soft crumple of his all
black fire rat.
" My Darling, My beautiful Meka." He softly cooed.
I hated ........no depised it when he called me that........Bad things happen when he calls me that.
As soon as he called me Meka i felt a strong pain in my stomach.
I looked down to see his claws embedded in my stomach.
"Ugh!" All of a sudden i couldn't breath i couldn't move i couldn't spaeak.
'Help me SOMEONE!' I saw the darkness flooding my systems. My eyes rolled in the back of my head as
everything goes black.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I awoke to the sound of crying. My eyes fluttered open to see mylittle brother beside me crying.
"Ryo."I whispered.
He turned to me. His huge blood eyes were full of tears,stains of blood covered his face,his black hair was matted
with blood,his green fire rat was almost compeleted soaked with blood.
"Ryo kilt daddy!" He yelled tears streaming down his cheek. "Ryo kilt daddy. Ryo didn't mean to!But........
but daddy was hurting sissy!"
I crawled beside him bringing him into a embrace.
"It's alright Ryo." I whispered.
My eyes landed to the bloody form of my father. I took a deep breath.
"We gotta get outta here." I said softly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Forsaken-How is it is it good please review
Hiei & Kurama & Yusuke -Please review so she doesn't kill us!!!!!!!
Forsaken- Shut up my slaves or i shall eat you!!!MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
H&K&Y- 0.0 WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Coweres in fear*