Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Memories of Good Sad Return ❯ WHO IS THAT AND HOW DOES SHE KNOW KURAMA!!!! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Roses are red

Violets are blue

Me only own Kurima and Kiei

So you don’t sue


------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------
Kurama sighed as he walked home from yet another day at school. Today was one day in which he didn’t want to be bothered.
“Hey Kurama!”

Kurama turned around to see his two friends Yusuke Urimeshi and Kazuma Kuwabara.

“Hey Kurama.” Greeted Yusuke as he walked up to the red head. “What’s wrong?”

Kurama put a forced smile on his face. “Nothing Yusuke…I got to get home to help mother with some stuff. I’ll see you two later.”

“What’s wrong with him?” asked Kuwabara as he saw Kurama run towards his house.

“How should I know?” Yusuke shrugged


------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------
With Kurama
------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------
Instead of going to his house Kurama headed toward the park and sat down on a bench. Everyone was starting to leave the park because it was getting late so Kurama was all by himself. A cloaked figure appeared next to him.
“Hello Hiei.” Kurama said with a small smile.

“Hn…Fox, what’s wrong with you.”

“Nothing…” was Kurama’s short reply.

“I seriously doubt that.”

Kurama and Hiei both looked around for where the owner of the new voice was.

“Show yourself.” Hiei demanded as he took out his katana.

“Fine...but only if ya promise not to slit my throat.”

They looked behind them to see a tall figure come out of the shadows. The figure had silver hair and silver eyes. It was a female and she had on a simple pair of jeans and a red tangtop. She was about a few inches shorter than Kurama.

Kurama’s eyes widened as he saw her. She only chuckled at his expression. Hiei took this chance and his katana was at the girl’s throat before you could blink.

“Hiei have you forgotten me already. I mean really how could you forget little ol me.”

Hiei’s eyes widened and he stepped back.


------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------

Sorry for it taking so long. I have been way to busy. Next chapter I will try to make it longer.