Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Metal ❯ Meal ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
METAL-SDA-Drabble-cuts his tongue with a knife, cuts himself in intricate designs... [inspired by Poena Ritus]
CHELSEA WELSH

Summary-Kurama Has Disturbing Hobbies...

He smiled as he looked in the mirror, at the bruises on his face and on his neck, a rainbow of blacks, blues, and yellows. He used to be beautiful, now he was stained and tainted, an object to be used and tossed aside nightly by one he loved. He didn't care anymore...why would he? Slowly, he raised the knife to his lips and put it in his mouth. He turned it so the blade faced to the roof and bottom of his mouth, and he drew it out slowly. Blood dribbled slowly down his chin and dripped onto the floor. He stared at the brilliant red, savoring the taste.

He unbuttoned his shirt slowly, letting the silk fall to the floor. Makai art scattered all over his chest, stomach, arms and back like tatoos, carved in by the sharpest of blades. He was feeling homesick that day, so he decided to scar himself. It was beautiful. Kurama picked up his knife again and started tracing his favourite image. On his shoulder, the bird with fire for it's eyes. It was beautiful, in a morbid way. As was all his "art pieces."

He smirked, sitting down on his bed and making sure his door was locked. It would be a rather...unpleasant event if his mother were to walk in and find him bleeding and naked. Slowly, he pulled the rest of his clothes off and looked at the foreign poetry carved into his legs. Those cuts were particularly painful...but that's what made it fun. Sharp fangs glinted in the soft light as he grinned. He lay back on his bed, long nails raking down the side of his ribcage and making gashes. They would stain his sheets, but oh well.

It was for the sake of art and beauty, after all.

END!
R,R?