Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Mina and The Forbidden Wolf ❯ Mina Captured! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

W: Hey everyone! This is my first story! I hope you enjoy this as much as I do so I won't waste anymore time and let you read this
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&
 
*blah*=Mina talking in head
 
^blah^=dark side (Kina) talking in head
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&
 
A lone wolf demon sat under a sakura tree thinking about life. She did not notice the raven demon above her until he jumped down and hit her in the head with the hilt of his sword. Instantly her world darkened as she slipped into unconsciousness.
 
The wolf demon slowly opened her red eyes and looked around the room she was in. The room looked really fancy with the different shades of red. She raised a hand to rub the bump on her head to hear the chains around her wrist clanking together. She tried to use her black flame to melt the chains but it was useless. She tried to plant a seed in the chain but the plant would not grow and her weapons were hanging on the wall in front of her as if teasing her. The door next to her weapons opened and in stepped a pink demon with spikes on his back and hands. He walked over to her and sat on the bed next to her brushing the unspiked part of his hand across her rear. Her eyes blazed at this action and in two seconds flat the pink demon was nothing but ashes.
 
Three hours later another demon entered the room and the wolf demon could tell that he was the master of this place. She growled baring her sharp fangs. The demon that was wearing light blue silk pants and a darker blue shirt smiled at her reaction and spoke, “Dear Mina. There is no reason to fret. You shall be released as soon as your best friend Yusuke Urameshi pays me a little visit. Soon Forbidden Wolf.”
 
With that he waved in a servant girl to bring her food and water. She drank the water and threw the food at the wall untrusting that the food was safe even though she could tell if something was poisoned. It took all of her will to keep from falling asleep so she decided to get a better look at the chains binding her to the bed. They were old fashion and rusty letting the rust cut her skin. She let the blood run freely down her hand as her bloody stare turned toward the door where her wolf ears were telling her that many guards were rushing past her door. A second later there was a loud bang and a huge smirk appeared on her face as her wolf ears and tail disappeared and her eyes turned copper as she turned into her human form. `Yusuke always loved big entrances.' She thought as the smirk disappeared as the guy in blue entered her room with a knife in his hand. He walked to the bed and raised the knife ready to strike the girl before him and was taken aback when the girl just stare at him. Finally in a silky voice she said, “I must warn you that Yusuke will be very unhappy if his adopted sister is killed don't you think Yusuke?”
 
The blue demon turned around to see a very ticked spirit detective standing behind him with the other detectives. Yusuke attacked the demon but he blocked expertly. All the other detectives joined into the battle when Yusuke turned to Hiei and yelled, “Hiei, get Mina out of here and run!”
 
Hiei “Hn”ed and ran over to Mina and had her cuffs in seconds. Instead of going with Hiei Mina stood up on the bed and pressed her hands together and began to chant in a language the others were not able to comprehend because they did not know the Forgotten Language of the Wolves. Suddenly a huge black flame ball erupted from her closed hands and shot itself at the demon in blue who was instantly incinerated. Everyone looked at her in amazement as she opened her now bloody eyes and walked over to her whip, katanas, and 6 daggers when chained to the wall. She used her claws she grew to cut the weaker chains from her weapons before putting them in their rightful place on her belt. She turned and looked at the boys before she started to fall but this time it was her fault from using all her energy that attack on her tormentor so she need to hibernate. She almost contacted with the ground but Hiei caught her just in time. He picked her up bridal style and carried her over to the group.
 
Yusuke looked over his adopted sister and looked at the corpse of her tormentor in extreme anger as her saw the cut marks around her wrist from the cuffs. Kurama touched Yusuke's shoulder and said, “Come on Yusuke. We need to get back to Koenma.” Yusuke nodded in understanding and led the group back out of the mansion. Hiei froze for a second as Mina snuggled closer to Hiei as she hibernated before continuing after the group when she settled.
 
Mina woke up before they entered the Spirit World Palace in her human form to realize that she was in someone's arms. She looked up and noticed it was Hiei that was holding her. She poked his shoulder and he looked at her. “I think I can walk now. Thank you for carrying me while I was asleep.” He nodded and set her down not letting go of her arm because he knew she would be unstable for a few minutes and he was correct. She stumbled on the first step she took but few more later she was fine. Everyone in the group witnessed this and waited until Mina was next to Yusuke and Hiei let go of her arm. Unexpectedly Mina's arm felt strangely cold after he let go but she didn't say anything. They walked into the palace to see ogres running around like crazy.
 
Mina didn't know where to go so she followed the boys who led her onto the top floor of the palace to be stopped by a blue ogre. “I'm sorry Miss but only the spirit detectives are aloud to see Sir Koenma.” The blue ogre stated. Yusuke was about to interrupt but the look on Mina's face stopped him. “It's quite all right. But I must warn you that…” She stood on her tiptoes to reach his ear (A/N: Mina is shorter than Hiei. About 5'0”) and whispered, “ The Forbidden Wolf does not like to wait.” When she pulled away the blue ogre was sickly white and he let them pass. The whole group was wondering what Mina had said to George to make the color drain out of his face but they could not see passed the neutral mask Mina wore right now. Inside she was talking to her dark side.
 
^ Since when did you threaten people like that? I think you should do it more often. ^
 
* Oh shut up. Who asked you? *
 
^ I don't know but I know why you want me to leave you alone. You want to think about Yusuke's friend Hiei. Maybe I show check this guy out? ^
 
* Don't you dare! * Mina thought but before she could stop it her dark side took over turnuing her copper eyes maroon red. `Oh fun. Kuwabaka is here. I think I need some entertainment.' Mina's dark side (A/N:I am going to call her Kina) thought and entered a connection to Kuwabara.
 
^Kuwabara! I have your cat! If you want her back you have to punch Yusuke 100 times in a fight! Now! ^ Kina nearly laughed from using the spooky voice and the look of terror on Kuwabara's face when she cut the link.
 
Kuwabara waddled up behind Yusuke and punched him in the head. Yusuke turned around and looked at Kuwabara ticked. “WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?” He didn't even wait for Kuwabara before pounding him into the ground. Kina and Hiei watched the fight smirking as Kuwabara was getting pounded while Kurama was trying to stop the fighting. A girl with blue hair and pink eyes in a pink kimono walked down the hall and took out an oar and whacked Yusuke and Kuwabara in the head with it. Both boys stopped fighting and Kina glared at the girl for interrupting the entertainment but was ignored as the girl shouted, “ Stop fighting! Koenma wants to talk to you NOW!” She turned and finally noticed Kina. “Um, Yusuke. Koenma won't like the fact you brought your girlfriend here. And what happened to Keiko?”
 
Kina growled and in a cold silky voice she said, “Moron. I am his sister, not his girlfriend.” Yusuke looked at her in shock because she had never used that voice before but he shook it off because he had never seen her this mad before. The girl nodded and led the group down the hall to a set of double oak doors.
 
&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&
 
W: Hope you like this chapter. Please review and tell me how it is. Thanks and see you next chapter!