Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Mine ❯ Mine: Part two ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
A/N: I know that this was only intended as a one-shot, but I liked what I had written so much that I felt that I needed more. I thank Sporky for giving me the idea, and Mel, Flare, Shi, Hoshi for liking it so much ^^ Anyways, as usual... read, review, have fun.

Mine
Part 2

A scream echoed throughout the room, sounding as if the person were in great terror and ecstasy combined. A red-headed boy sat up in bed, panting with his mouth hanging open and sweat pouring from his body. Widened, emerald green eyes scanned the room frantically, searching for a moving shadow or something out of place.

His breathing slowly went back to normal, no longer rapid and shallow. He raised his hands up to his head and rubbed his eyes with his fists. Running his hands through his crimson locks as he tried to slow his thoughts as he'd slowed his breath, he looked down and groaned. Standing tall and proud and straining against his boxers was a throbbing erection. 'How can I be aroused by... by... by that nightmare?!' he thought to himself.

Although, as he thought about it, it hadn't been a nightmare. More like a very vivid fantasy. A very wonderful... erotic... fantasy... 'Kami, what the hell am I thinking?! It was Karasu, of all people! I shouldn't be thinking of him like this!' he thought, shocked at his own thoughts. His own body was turning against him!

It wasn't like it was the first time he'd had a dream like that, his body reminded him. And it was true. Every night, since that fight with Karasu, he'd wake up after having those dreams, each time with an erection. That raven was all he could think about, the only person that was in his thoughts.

With a sigh he got up out of bed. He'd have to do something soon, or he wasn't going to be able to function properly. For now, he would deal with the small physical problem, then try to go back to sleep. Hopefully he would get some rest, then he'd be able to think better in the morning on what to do.

~

"Minamino... Minamino... Shuiichi Minamino!" a teacher's voice sounded near Kurama's ears. He looked up with a jolt, surprised that he had been zoning out in a class, of all places. Usually he paid better attention. Apparently the teacher had been trying to gain his attention for awhile, judging by the way he was talking and by the chuckles and giggles of his fellow classmates.

"Gomen nasai, sensei... I did not mean to ignore the lesson," Kurama said, standing and bowing to the teacher. The teacher sighed and shook his head. Spring had arrived, and it seemed even the hardest working students were unable to concentrate. He sent the boy out into the hall with a bucket of water before going back to finish teaching the lesson.

Kurama felt a slight blush spread across his face, now that he was away from the eyes of the class. What they hadn't been able to see, since he'd tried hard to keep it covered, was another erection. His thoughts had once again turned to that damned bomb-throwing demon. Would he be forever cursed to have that creature in his thoughts?

Had he still be Youko, a demon that wouldn't be so vurnerable to Karasu's sadism and bloodlust, he would have been more intimate with Karasu. Possibly would have tried to actually sleep with him. Had they not been in the tournament, and had he not needed to win, when he had changed to his Youko form, he wouldn't have fought him and tried so hard to kill him.

Leaning back against the wall, holding the bucket of cold water just in front of his crotch, in case someone passed by, he closed his eyes. Karasu had been right when he had said that the intimacy between murderer and victim was unlike no other. And it was an intimacy he wished to feel again, as well as Karasu's touch. It was the taste of poison that Kurama found he couldn't resist. He'd had a brush with death, and it was both sweet and terrifying at the same time. Karasu had been right; it made him feel alive. And even though he knew Karasu could kill him, he still sought for the pleasure.

And with that last thought, he set the bucket down and started purposely walking out of the school, finding that he didn't care that he was about to ditch class for something such as sex. He kept going as a teacher called out for him to stop. He knew exactly where he was going. He was going to hell, to confront the source of his current problem, and to see if reality was as pleasureable as the fantasy.
Converting /tmp/php7HS4Yj to /dev/stdout