Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Mine ❯ Mine: Part five ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
A/N: One: Thanks, as always, for reviewing and loving this story. Second... apparently half of you are BLIND! What part of "I have a job. I have a fiance. I'm busy this summer" was not understood? I understand that you want your updates, and I do try hard to get them to you. But as I said. I work. That makes me tired, meaning little time to write. And I have a fiance, meaning that I'm busy making plans. I don't exactly have a free summer to write at whim. Plus, the ideas don't always flow. So... I don't mind you saying to update soon as well as the rest of the review. But ordering? That makes me feel defiant. Meaning I'll likely be slothful on this. So please, be a little nicer in your reviews.

Anyways, now that that's out of the way... I hope you all love this chapter. I would have made it longer, but I felt that that was a nice way to end it. That, and I have it so that certain things happen at once. Plus, you'll all have enough to think about, ne? I hope you all like my version of hell, which will receive a better explanation later on. And I wonder if now a few of you might want to go to hell... ^_~

To the rest of you: Thank you very much for reviewing and liking the story. Now for what you've all been waiting for... I give to you the 5th part of "Mine." Read. Review. Enjoy.

Mine
Part 5

The wind blowing over the youth's once heated body felt good, but also seemed to serve as a reminder of his nudity. His turned his emerald gaze to look around him as his legs hurried to keep up with the devil. The scene around them was the same as it had been; a wasteland that smelled of blood, sweat, and sex. He had apparently been correct when he'd headed in the direction of the citadel, since that was the way the devil was leading him.

Yet, as before, as much as he walked, the citadel didn't seem to get closer. They had been walking for, judging by the ache in his bare legs, an hour. And in that time, the place had not gotten any closer. He frowned and looked at the demon of hell, debating asking.

"Oi, devil..." he called. The devil kept walking, seeming to ignore him. Since his back was to Kurama, the boy was unable to see the sly smirk on his face. They walked for a few minutes more. Then, tired of being ignored after what had happened, the youth moved forward and tapped the devil's wings. He turned his head slightly, an eyebrow raised at the human's actions.

"Yes, toy of Karasu's?" he asked. Kurama rolled his eyes.

"I told you. I'm not his toy. How much farther? Nothing's getting closer..." he asked. The hell demon chuckled and looked at the citadel.

"Whatever do you mean? It's so very close," he said. Kurama shook his head.

"No, it's not. It looks like it's hours away, and we've already walked for an hour," he said, starting to feel annoyed with the devil. Said creature merely chuckled again, and grinned.

"Time has no meaning here. And it's as close as arms length, my little human friend," he said. And to prove his point, he extended his arm towards the citadel. Which suddenly was right in front of them, and truely was within arms length; the creature's palm was calmly resting upon it. Kurama blinked and stared at it, frowning. It hadn't been there a moment ago, he was sure of it. Unless it had been some sort of illusion of this place, which he wouldn't doubt.

"Alright, funny little trick. This is where Karasu is?" he asked. The devil nodded.

"Yes, your raven is here," he answered as he opened a door into the dark place. Both beings stepped inside, with the human pausing to allow his eyes to adjust to the dimness. The floor was so dark he wondered if it were there at all, or if he were in an abyss. The walls didn't help, with their just as dark coloring. Obsidian, by the glossy surface that reflected the little light there was. A hazy smoke drifted through the place, dulling the senses. Moans filled the air.

The devil started walking towards a staircase that wound upwards to the top. Kurama scrambled after him, head turned and eyes wide as he tried to see through the smoke and find the source of the moaning. He paused at the bottom of the stairs, peering through the smoke. He thought he saw two figures intertwined, one clawing at the other's back. He stared at the pair, eyes riveted to their actions. A hand grabbing his shoulder pulled him up the stairs, diverting his attention away from the pair and onto the smirking demon of hell's face. He followed him up the stairs, taking the occasional glance over his shoulder.

"You'll find here that Hell isn't quite as... horrible as you may think," the demon smirked. Kurama frowned, confused. Even if he didn't believe the fire and brimstone Christian Hell, there was still an Eastern one with different pits of hell and torment for crimes. This wasn't fitting any of it; there seemed to be no torment here, nor fire. It was as if it was only meant to appear frightening.

As they approached a landing, two creatures, too hazy to make out through the smoke, appeared. Both were fighting, and one was shoved over the stairs, plummeting to the bottom. Kurama stared over the edge, then looked at the demon questioningly. He shrugged.

"Wrath, or perhaps envy? Fights break out occasionally for another's toy, or for making another angry. You'll understand eventually," the devil said as he walked onto the landing and towards a double-doored room. Kurama followed him, frowning. Wrath? Envy? Those were the 7 Deadly Sins in the Christian religion, were they not? Was that how hell was, then? he thought as the demon of hell opened the door.

Inside was a grand hall, with jewels and shiny metals sparkling and glowing in the dim light. Scores of creatures were scattered around, in pairs, groups, or alone. Some were lazing around on plump, silk cushions. Others were fighting and arguing over something while others looked on greedily at the jewels and valuables around the room. A group of people were busily stuffing their faces from a buffet table, the delicious aroma of the food reaching Kurama even through the smoke. Many sexual acts were being carried out throughout the room, with groups of varying genders and species. As Kurama watched, one being pushed a female down and began greedily licking and sucking at her core. Moans filled the room.

Kurama's green irises were wide as he watched, and the devil laughed as he grabbed the boy's arm, leading him to the center of the room. There, sitting on a bone and black-jeweled thrown was a tall figure. A black veil was in the way, keeping Kurama from seeing him clearly The devil bowed and pushed Kurama forward. The occupants of the room stopped their actions and watched.

"I have brought you something, Master. A gift. A human boy with demon spirit. He... wishes audience with his raven, Karasu. You know of this, ne?" the devil asked, stilll bowing with an amused smirk upon his face. The being behind the veil moved slightly, nodding.

"Yes, I know. I have been waiting..." he said, in an oddly familiar, silky yet cruel voice. Kurama's eyes, had they already not been so wide, would have gone wider. He knew from the way everyone was acting that the being behind the veil was their master, the Devil himself. The Lord of Hell. Yet the voice was so familiar, the voice of the one he was here for.

Two nude demons reached for the veil and slowly pulled it back, revealing the Lord of Hell. Long, silky black hair. Glowing, malevolent, violet eyes. Pale skin made paler by a black coat.

"K-K-Karasu?!"