Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Mine ❯ Mine: Part seven ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
A/N: Ok... It's 3 am, the first day of school is at 8:30, and I haven't gotten any sleep. Why? I can't sleep. Cause I want to write. So, I finally wrote up the 7th chapter. I really hope you guys like it; it took me awhile. I couldn't find a sex scene that I liked to fit the Devil, so it had to wait. Until, apparently, 3am on the first day of school.

Anyways... Finally, I give you all the 7th part of Mine. Read. Review. Enjoy.

Mine
Part 7

There was a silence. At least, as close to silence as was possible in a place filled with moans of ecstasy and screams of torment. Then a slow smirk that revealed fangs spread across the Devils face. "Anything? That's quite an offer. If only I had the time..." he raises his hand and beckoned Kurama over. Kurama disliked the obvious dominance in the gesture, but he walked over to the Devil anyways.

The Lord of Hell studied him again before pulling Kurama down onto his lap, the humans legs straddling his waist. He grabbed the back of the boys head, fingers tightening almost painfully in the crimson locks. He pulled the boy closer and crushed his cold yet soft lips against Kurama's mouth. His mouth moved against him, withdrew, then kissed harder, tongue snaking out and forcing itself past the human's lips. His tongue met the boy's tongue, slid over and sparred with it, then proceeded to explore Kurama's mouth. A small moan came from the human's throat, and the Devil pulled back.

"I can quite easily see why the Raven is so fond of you. Hair like blood, fragile human body, yet beautiful, and green eyes. Truely a treasure to take and kill," said the Lord of Hell before his mouth again crushed Kurama's, his tongue again ravishing his mouth. Kurama's hands crept up and gripped the Devil's clothing, his body relaxing and pressing against the Devil, pleasure once again claiming his body and pushing rational thought back.

A few minutes more the fierce kissing went on before the Devil pulled away and slid his free hand down to Kurama's waist. He looked for a moment at Kurama's nude body, then his own clothed form. In an instant, his clothes were simply gone. The boy looked down as well and took a moment to stare in awe at the perfection of the Devil's body. Smooth, perfectly sculpted yet slender, almost effeminate. He turned his gaze back up to see the pride and lust glowing in the dark eyes of the Lord of Hell.

The Devil's other hand joined the one gripping the human's waist, and he suddenly thrust his hips upwards, rubbing his member against Kurama's. Kurama gasped in pleasure, a gasp which became a moan as the Devil thrust again, grinding his groin against him. The boy reacted by moving his hips in similar movement, thrusting and grinding against the Lord of Hell, his moans continuous with the pleasure.

Kurama's head was pulled down as the Devil moved his hand back up to the boy's head. The Devil licked at the human's ear, sliding his tongue around and nibbling his earlobe. He bit slightly, enough to cause pain but not draw blood. "I'm going to leave you perfect for Karasu to take and destroy. Otherwise, you'd be bloody right now. But I can always have you later. Karasu and I so love to share our tastes and victims," came the sinister whisper. Kurama winced slightly, but didn't stop his movements. Even the threat of eventual pain wasn't enough to stop the pleasure racing through his body.

The Devil's hand wandered downwards and squeezed Kurama's ass as he ground against him. His slide his hand over the curve and slid his finger carefully into Kurama. The boy winced and tried to pull away, only to be held tightly against the Devil. "Oh, this body still virginal, I see. That again I'll leave for Karasu. I'll just have that fun later," he whispered again as he thrust up and ground against the boy rapidly, a groan escaping his mouth.

Kurama was lost as the intense pleasure filled him. Shivers raced up and down his body as he felt a tingling sensation fill his belly, and he felt a tightening in his groin. The familiar feeling of orgasm was coming and he felt as though his body were climbing upwards, reaching for the peak. He felt the Devil's hand grip his ass, the finger sliding in even further as he thrust against him once more. He cried out as wave after wave of ecstasy hit him, his seed spilling out over him and the Devil. A loud moan came from the Devil as he reached the same peak.

They lay as they were for a moment, breathing hard, before the Devil straightened and pull his hands off of Kurama, pushing him off and onto the ground. He stood, staring down at the boy. The look of lust was still there, but a cold impassiveness was coming over his face. He looked down at himself, at the mess covering both him and Kurama. An instant later, it was gone and the Lord of Hell was dressed again. He continued staring down at Kurama, a look of arrogance crossing his face.

"Well? Get up. You wish to see your Master, so we leave now," he said. Kurama struggled to get up, his limbs shaky and having trouble supporting his weight. He started to protest about Karasu being his 'Master', but a look from the Devil silenced him. The Lord of Hell waved his hand, and the two of them were outside of the Citadel, back in the wasteland of Hell. Kurama looked around, searching for where Karasu could be. The Devil noticed, and spoke: "Not here. He is at a home I gave to him. And he is waiting for you."

Kurama nodded and stopped his searching eyes, closing them. He was tired. The continuous craving and sexual tension, the devils taking him, and the searching were all taking his toll. He wasn't sure how much more of this he could put up with. It was driving him crazy, and he was starting to seriously question his sanity. Yet he knew that he'd keep on going until he found Karasu, and put an end to this desire.

He felt a wind blow by and the air around him felt different. Without even opening his eyes, he could tell they were somewhere new. The Lord of Hell spoke again, his voice calm: "We're here. You are done with your quest, human toy. It is time for you to finally confront Karasu, your raven Master."