Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Mistakes ❯ oops? ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Shiori sighed as she entered her house after being gone for the weekend with her step-son and husband. After much arguing she had left her son home. He had insisted on staying and taking care of the house. She smiled as Shuichi ran upstairs to his room, but it quickly disappeared when she heard her son yelling in the living room.

"FOR THE LAST TIME, HIEI! JUST TAKE IT!"

"NO! I AM NOT PUTTING THAT IN MY MOUTH!"

"BUT IT'LL HELP!"

"NO IT WON'T! GO AWAY! I DON'T WANT IT!"

"HIEI! DON'T BE DIFFICULT!"

"YOU SAID JUST LAST NIGHT THAT IT WAS MY JOB TO BE DIFFICULT!"

"AND I WAS RIGHT! JUST TAKE IT!!!"

"NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

"HIEI!!!! IT'S SHORT! YOU'LL HARDLY EVEN NOTICE!"

"NO! I WILL NOT PUT TH-"

She looked at the door as a coughing and gagging sound was heard.

"REAL SMART, FOX! TRY AND KILL ME WITH THAT!!!!!!!"

"I AM NOT TRYING TO KILL YOU! JUST PUT IT BACK IN YOUR MOUTH!"

"NO! IT'S GROSS!"

She arched an eyebrow at that. What was her son doing?

"HIEI, IT'S NOT THAT BAD!"

"YES IT IS! IT'S DISGUSTING!"

She slowly walked to the door and peaked in, Shuuichii was straddling a boys thighs and something was clasped tightly in his hand as he tried to pry the boy's mouth open. "Shuuichii?! What are you doing?!" She yelled.

The red head looked at her. "Mother, now is not a good time!" He hissed, squeezing Hiei's jaw with his left hand.

"So I noticed! You could have TOLD me you were gay! But now I find out you're into children as well?!"

"What are you t-OW!!!!!! HIEI!" He roared when the small demon bit deeply into his arm. Hiei growled and bit deeper but it was cut off by a coughing fit. "GROSS! HIEI! TAKE THE DAMN COUGH MEDICINE!"