Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ More ❯ More ( Prologue )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own YYH. I accept that. You people should too. So don't sue me!
 
Author's Note: I wrote this piece of crap for a dear, dear, dear, dear, dear, dear friend of mine. I hope it's not too bad Naty!! ^_^
 
 
More
By: Apathetic Empath
 
 
When you're not inside of me
Nothing seems quite right
There's emptiness in my heart—
Between my legs
And I feel like dying
But now that you're here again
I can only ask for one thing:
More
 
He was back.
 
Yukina looked at the redhead standing in her doorway for a long moment, her crimson eyes wide as they took in his appearance. Kurama wore a pair tan slacks with a cream-colored sweater, a jacket folded over his arm as he stood looking at her. Yukina's lips parted and her breath left her lips in a shaky huff. He was back. He was finally back.
 
He hadn't been gone long. Only a month which he spent finalizing the terms of a contract with some business associates in Kobayashi. It felt like longer though. Much longer.
 
Before she could stop herself or even think about what she was doing, Yukina pounced. Though surprised by her actions, Kurama caught the small koorime in his arms with ease, his arms coming to wrap around her waist. Yukina straddled Kurama's hips with her legs, her arms coiling around his neck as her lips met his in an urgent kiss. Despite his continued surprise, Kurama returned the kiss willingly, his eyes sliding closed as he moved his mouth against Yukina's. He had been dreaming about kissing her like this for a month, both his body and his heart aching for the feel of her soft orifice against his own. His tongue pushed into the woman's mouth, insistent upon taking her taste into his own. Yukina's tongue darted out of her own mouth, beginning to move in a sensual dance against her lover's.
 
Though the taste of the woman was utterly intoxicating, Kurama was still aware of his surroundings. Or rather, he was aware that they were still standing in the doorway and of the eyes of that woman across the street staring a hole in his back. His mouth never leaving Yukina's, Kurama took a few steps into the house, one of his arms releasing the hold it had on Yukina's waist as he pushed the door shut. Finally, some privacy.
 
In desperate need of air, Yukina tore her lips away from Kurama's. Kurama bit down on her lower lip, causing her head to loll back as she moaned. Taking advantage of the now exposed skin of her neck, Kurama leaned down, making a trail of kisses from her jaw and to her neck. He began to suckle on different areas of skin there, occasionally biting down on the flesh and making marks. Yukina moaned loudly, her hands digging into Kurama's scalp as he worked on her neck. An electric sensation ran through him at the feel of her fingertips grazing his scalp. He growled.
 
Yukina's eyes blinked open, somewhat startled by the sound. “Kurama wha—?” Before she could finish the statement, Kurama bit down roughly on the skin at the junction between her neck and shoulder. She could feel his teeth dig into her flesh and gasped at the pain. Though the wound wasn't deep, Yukina could feel her blood flow freely from it, making a trail down her skin to where it was absorbed by the fabric at the hem of her shirt.
 
Kurama licked at the wound, delighting in the metallic taste of her blood on his tongue. He closed his eyes and allowed the feeling of utter bliss to wash over him. Yukina could feel his lips part as he groaned against her skin before traveling up the trail his lips had made earlier to her mouth. “Shh,” he whispered, his emerald eyes locking with crimson ones just before his lips captured hers in a powerful kiss. Yukina could taste her blood on his lips. And while the thought of tasting her own blood was odd, it was erotic all the same. And she loved it.
 
Tongues moving against each other in a sensual dance, Kurama began making his way away from the door once again, blindly searching for a place where they could be more comfortable. He stopped upon reaching a wall, pushing Yukina's back against it as they continued to kiss. That unmistakable bulge between his legs had been growing steadily over the past few minutes, and now he felt the sudden need to feel more of her; to feel her naked flesh pressed against his own—to feel her heat surround him in a world of tightness.
 
These thoughts in mind, Kurama allowed his hands to fall from around the woman's waist, both of them moving down to rest on her thighs. His hands didn't remain there for long though, soon slipping beneath the hem of the rather short skirt she wore. His hands moved slowly as the traveled up the smooth skin of her thighs, his light caresses upon flesh causing Yukina to moan into his mouth.
 
Finally coming in contact with the soft fabric of her underwear, Kurama wasn't surprised when he felt the damp spot that had formed in them. Smirking into the kiss, he began to stroke her core through her panties. Yukina broke the kiss, her eyes shutting tightly as her head fell back and she moaned. Kurama's smirk widened, he taking the opportunity to attack the skin of her neck once again. Yukina moaned louder, her fluids beginning to seep through the cotton of her underwear and onto his fingers. Slipping his hand into the fabric, Kurama fingers began to part the folds of her oozing womanhood, stroking them tenderly. Yukina's eyes twitched beneath their lids as she made a soft, mmming sound of pleasure.
 
Kurama tongue made a wet trail from her neck to her jaw before moving to her right ear. He bit down on the lobe, whispering, “Like it?” into her ear.
 
Eyes remaining shut, Yukina nodded. “Love it,” she whispered back breathlessly, unconsciously licking her lips. Kurama stared, seemingly entranced by the sight. It wasn't until he felt Yukina pull on his hair that he realized he'd stopped his workings between her legs. He blinked, drawing his eyes away from her lips and gazing into her face. Yukina's crimson eyes were open; their color darkened a shade by lust. She planted a chaste kiss on the left side of his mouth, the small contact sending shivers through the man's spine. “More,” Yukina whispered, repeating the gesture on the other side of his mouth. “More.” She kissed him on the lips.
 
Intending to give her exactly what she wanted, Kurama shoved two of his fingers into Yukina's damp opening, her moan being stifled by his lips upon her own. Kurama began to pump his fingers in and out of the woman, allowing her to break the kiss so she could breathe. Yukina's head fell back once again. “More,” she pleaded to him, her eyes closed. “More.”
 
More than willing to oblige, Kurama slipped a third finger into rhythm, soon adding a fourth. Yukina gasped at the entry, however soon relaxed as a wave of pleasure washed over her. Kurama smirked. Not many women could handle things like this—could handle him. However Yukina wasn't any ordinary woman. She was a youkai, a koorime. But most importantly, she was his.
 
“Uhhhhh,” Yukina moaned at the feeling of his four fingers moving within her. Her hips began to rock, moving to meet his. Their pace increased dramatically, Kurama's fingers moving rapidly in order to keep pace with Yukina's hips. Her head banged repeatedly against the wall behind her, however she didn't notice the pain. She couldn't. The pleasure was far too great.
 
Kurama's thumb found Yukina's clit, and it began rubbing it in rapid, circular motions. “Kami!” Yukina shouted, her inner muscles tightening as they clamped down on Kurama's fingers. She came, drenching the four appendages in her honey. She shook wildly, her body falling forward to rest upon Kurama's, the latter supporting her weight easily. He removed his fingers from her opening, his hands coming up to his face so he could taste her sweetness as Yukina regained her ability to breathe.
 
She was panting heavily; sweat dripping from forehead as she leaned against him. Soon her heart began to beat at its normal rhythm, her breathing evening out as she smiled, the last of her orgasm wearing off. She kissed the skin behind Kurama's ear, licking it lightly. She felt him tremble and her smiled widened. “Thank you for that,” she whispered to him, leaning back to look into his face. “It was magnificent.”
 
Kurama moved in and captured her lips in a kiss. “Anytime.”
 
“Mmm,” Yukina pulled on Kurama's lower lip softly before moving down to place a kiss on his chin. “Let me return the favor.”
 
Kurama smirked. “That sounds promising.”
 
Yukina reached back, freeing her hair from the ponytail it was held in behind her head, her sea foam tresses falling in layers around her face and shoulders. She smiled seductively, batting her lashes at him as she said, “You don't know the half of it.”
 
Kurama's smirk widened. He loved it when she was like this. Maybe I should go away more often, he thought, carrying her over to the stairs as her hands slid beneath his sweater. Her skin moved against his, her touch seeming to burn him—though the burn was more pleasure than pain—as her hands trailed along his abs to his chest before finally pulling his shirt over his head. The sweater dropped to the floor just as he set her down and before he knew it she was working at his belt. Her fingers undid the buckle quickly, her skilled hands moving to undo the button and zipper next. Within a few seconds Kurama's pants were pooling at his feet, and he kicked off his shoes to remove them.
 
Yukina stared at Kurama's boxers. Or rather, the part of him that was jutting out of them—very far in fact. She raised her eyes to meet his, mock coyness dancing within her own. Kurama laughed, and removed his boxers, watching out the corner of his eye as her shirt hit the floor. He allowed her to pull him to a sitting position on one of the stairs, leaning back a bit as Yukina kneeled down before him. She took his cock into her hand, holding it firmly as she stroked the head with her thumb. Kurama closed his eyes, s small sigh escaping his lips.
 
Before he had a chance to open his eyes again, his member was engulfed in the heat of her wet oral cavity. Kurama's breath hitched in his chest, unable to breathe as Yukina began to move her mouth up and down his shaft. Her tongue moved in long strokes along his lengthy member as she sucked, her teeth occasionally grazing the sensitive skin. One of her hands gripped the base of his shaft, holding tightly as her other hand caressed the inside of one of his thighs. Kurama groaned loudly, one of his hands coming to rest atop Yukina's head and guiding her. He pushed her mouth down further—himself in deeper until she took in nearly his whole length. Yukina could feel herself gag a bit, however soon adjusted to the situation, taking in all that he offered. Kurama cursed under his breath, gritting his teeth tightly as the woman continued to pleasure him. He could feel a steady pressure begin to build within him, and knew he was on the verge of climaxing. Kurama pulled Yukina's head up, instructing her to stand with his hands.
 
Yukina stood, though her expression gave away her confusion; she utterly baffled as to why he stopped her. She looked at him; his head was bowed low and his breathing heavy as he gripped her waist loosely. She knelt down a bit to see into his face. “Kurama—,” she started however the rest of her statement was cut off by the arms around her waist tightening their hold on her. Before she knew it Yukina was staring into blazing emerald eyes, flecks of amber scattered about them. She gasped at the look they held; it scared her yet excited her at the same time.
 
Kurama's hands moved down to her thighs, one of his hands sliding between them before he abruptly ripped of her underwear. Yukina grinned, her own hands coming to rest in his hair as she let him have his way with her. Kurama gripped her thighs tightly, lifting her into the air. Yukina spread her legs; neither of her feet coming to touch the stair beneath her as she sat on Kurama's closed ones. She pressed close to him, grinding her groin against his. Kurama growled. Quickly, he lifted her before plunging himself deep inside her warmth, both moaning at the feeling that swept over them.
 
Her hands grasping hold of the banisters on either side of her as Kurama held onto her waist, Yukina began to move slowly, raising her backside off of him before pushing back down again. Her pace was slow, both of them sighing and moaning at the pleasure of it. Soon though, Kurama began to lift Yukina's hips with his hands, signaling for her to go faster. Yukina got the message, her ass beginning to rise and fall at a quicker tempo. The pleasure rose, and Yukina leaned backwards, one of Kurama's hands coming to support her back as she continued to move. His other hand traveled from her waist and up the smooth skin of her side, swerving left when it reached the fabric of her bra. The material keeping him from feeling her flesh with his grasp, Kurama yanked at it, his pull hard enough to tear the bra right at the valley between her two perfect breasts. The material flew open and Yukina's breast spilled out. One came into one of Kurama's palms, he squeezing it roughly once it had.
 
“Uhhh!” Yukina moaned loudly at feeling Kurama's nails dig into her left breast, just barely breaking the skin. Kurama bit down on her chin, an effort to get her to bring her face down to his. Yukina complied, her tongue darting out of her mouth and into his before their lips even met.
 
Their tongues moved against each other erotically, heads tilting to the side in efforts to taste more of each other. The pressure within his groin was reaching astonishing levels, and Kurama knew it wouldn't be long before he was spent. Wanting more out of the experience, Kurama pushed forward. The two lost balance, Yukina wrapping her legs around Kurama's hips in an attempt to remain connected as the two fell down the steps and to the solid flooring of the first level of the house. Yukina hit the floor first, and Kurama could see her wince when her back made contact with it. It didn't matter though. He'd make up for it later.
 
If I can last till later, he thought, cursing himself for allowing Yukina to pleasure him for so long. He didn't think he could last another second in her warmth, let alone long enough for Yukina to come. But I can try, he thought, determination burning in his eyes.
 
Grabbing her thighs once again, Kurama pulled Yukina's legs from around his back and placed them over his shoulders. Surprised by this new position yet never doubting, Yukina only smirked up at the kitsune, he beginning to impale himself within her at a murderous pace. Kurama's face contorted into a mask of both pleasure and seriousness, he determined to keep his climax at bay for as long as he could. Sweat running rivers down his skin, Kurama fought to hold on.
 
Their bodies made sharp slapping sounds as they coupled with each other, the bottom of Yukina's behind beginning to turn red from the contact. She could feel her own orgasm coming. It was so close. She was almost there…
 
Kurama's eyes shut tightly, his form spreading her legs as he fell forward. “Yukina I can't—” the statement was abruptly cut short as he came, spilling his seed within her. Shocking him, Yukina came moments later, screaming as her inner muscles contracted around his member and squeezed ever last drop of cum out of him, drenching his wilting cock in her honey seconds later.
 
They were unable to move for a long moment, pleasure still rushing through both of their bodies from their orgasms. Kurama laid his head on Yukina's chest, his perspiration mixing with hers as they fought to catch their breath. Kurama seemed to be having the most difficulty with this, he still breathing heavily even after Yukina's had evened. She allowed him to lie on her chest, enjoying the feel of his weight on top of her; of his sweaty bangs plastered against her skin; of his labored breath puffing against her neck; of his wilted member inside of her. Kami, she just enjoyed him. Yukina loved him, and nothing could ever change that—nothing would ever make her stop.
 
Smiling serenely as her orgasm-induced high lifted, Yukina dug one of her hands into Kurama's scalp, her nails gently grazing the skin as the other played in his long, red tresses. Slowly, she felt his beginning to beat at a normal rhythm, his breath coming out as smaller puffs against her neck.
 
Yukina felt Kurama pull out of her, feeling empty without him there to full her up. She suppressed a sigh. Kurama raised himself off the woman's chest, supporting himself on a single arm as he looked down into Yukina's still-flushed face. He angled his head to the side, his hair tumbling down his back as he gazed at the content look in her eyes. Yukina smiled at him. He smiled back. “I take it you're glad to see me,” he said casually, his other hand coming up to stroke one of her cheeks.
 
Yukina's eyes fluttered closed as she relished in the soft caress. “Hai,” she responded a moment later, her crimson eyes blinking open. “I suppose I am.”
 
Kurama's smile spread into a full-blown grin as he leaned down and placed a tender kiss on her lips. The kiss was chaste, soft; Yukina's hands coming up to rest on Kurama's face as she moved her mouth slowly against his. She could feel that familiar, fluttery feeling deep within her stomach that she felt every time they kissed like this—softly, passionately. They broke apart a minute later, both staring into the other's face lovingly.
 
“Tell me, Kurama,” she started, smiling lightly. “How is it that you can make love to make like a ravenous beast one second, yet kiss me like the gentlest man in all the worlds the next?”
 
Kurama's head fell back in laughter as Yukina giggled herself. After a minute of two, he looked back at her, genuine amusement dancing in his eyes. “Well my dear,” he said, his tone low as he leaned his head close to hers. Suddenly the amusement was gone from his eyes, being replaced by the love he held in his heart for her. “If you have a problem with my making love to you like a—,” he paused, smirking. “—`ravenous beast'—” Yukina laughed “—then I suppose we'll have to do it over.” He pressed their foreheads together. His breath mingling with Yukina's as he spoke, his eyes staring unblinkingly into hers. “Nice and slow this time,” he whispered onto her lips, just as he kissed her. His arms coiled around her waist tightly, Yukina's hands burying themselves in his hair as she moved her mouth against his.
 
She leaned her body to the right, forcing him onto his back as they continued to kiss. Breaking away for breath, Yukina brought her head back a bit to look into his face. “I love you,” she said, smiling adoringly.
 
Kurama tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear. “I know,” he responded, causing her to grin. He brought her lips to his once again. “Show me.”