Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Mr. Perfect? ❯ And you are? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This fic is mainly about Kurama as Shuiichi. A new girl comes to Kurama's school and Kurama can't stop thinking about her. The problem is that she doesn't want anything to do with Shuiichi. The story is from the Narrator's POV. Then you get to read their diary and Journal entries. /-------/ thoughts.

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho * Cries eyes out* Ok now my eyes are fine so here goes:

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

She was walking down the hall to her class, when a bunch of guys started following her.

"What is it that you want" she turned around and yelled at them after a few minutes.

"All we wanna know is your name, beautiful" one of the guys answered.

"Well its none of your business. So back off and get a freakin' life" she said and increased her pace. They didn't stop following her and then they finally cornered her.

"C'mon just tell us your name "

"HELL NO!"

" You better or else-

" Or else what?" a voice asked from behind them.

" Hey! If it isn't Mr. Peacemaker himself. What you gonna do, Shuiichi? Give us lecture on peace until we croak?" the same guy said sarcastically.

" Don't test me. I will hurt you Yuki." Kurama said pulling a rose out of his hair.

" Hey look guys it's a ROSE!!!!! Mommy help me!!!!" Yuki said laughing.

"ROSE WHIP!" Kurama said and Yuki's face went pale.

" You were saying?" Kurama asked.

" You know what Shuiichi, I'm gonna let you off easy this time, just cause that girl is watching. C'mon guys we have better things to do" Yuki said as he ran off, followed by his goons.

" You ok?" Kurama asked the girl.

"Yeah, and thanks. I gotta go" she answered running down the hall.

"HEY! Don't I at least get a name?" Kurama called after her.

"Its Rem." the girl yelled over her shoulder.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*
Rem's Diary

" Dear diary,

I was walking down the hall. Then these guys came and cornered me. Then another guy comes along and helps me. Shuiichi, yes that's what that jerk called him. Shuiichi Minamino, I think that's who he is it has to be him. I mean he had red hair and green eyes, just like Misha described him. She said something about him being the top student at school. Plus Misha said all the girls like him. He's properly a jerk, just like Sake. *Sigh*, Sake, a painful walk down memory lane. I rather not talk, write, or even think about Sake Kenshin. All the popular guys may seem nice and sweet, but deep down inside their just jerks, who really need a life. So what makes this Shuiichi Minamino different? Nothing, of course he's going to be just like Sake. Any way enough about that worthless guy (Sake). My first day at my new high school was great, until those guys started following me. But then Shuiichi came and helped me. Oh great here I go again. I have to get Shuiichi out of my mind. I gotta go.

-Rem "

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*

Kurama's Journal

"Mother got me this journal two years ago for my birthday. So I might as well as use it. During school I helped Rem from Yuki and his goons. What a way to meet a girl. I'm positive she's the new girl I over heard Misha talking about. GOD! I finally I find a girl who won't chase me around and look at me all starry eyed, and what does she do? She runs from me! I'm pretty sure I'll never see her again. At least I got her name, REM. *sigh* Oh Rem why did you run away. I hope she's in some of my classes. Man, I need a walk.

Kurama

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kurama stepped out his door. The night was dark and t he moon was full. Kurama had an over whelming urge to transform into Yuko, but he controlled himself. Kurama started walking, with his head turned toward the stars. Then he bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm so sor- Rem?"

"Oh hi Shuiichi. What are doing here?"

"I live around here"

"Oh I just moved here two days ago"/ Oh great. He lives near me now/

"Do you wanna go for a walk or something?" /YES!!!!!!!!!!! Say yes/

"Uh, no I can't. I have to get home. BYE!"

"Bye!" /There she goes again, running from me. Might as well go home, and go to bed/

Kurama walked home and went straight to his room and fell into a restless sleep.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* So? I'm just starting. Hope you like.