Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Mukuro's lie ❯ Looking for a koorime ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Mukuro’s Lie Chapter Three

Minimino Shuichi was sitting at his desk with his head down.
Once again this week he was feeling tired. Too tired to stay awake. It had been going on for a while now- for two weeks. He would wake up feeling nauseous, but would not throw up. Then by mid-morning he would be too tired to stay awake.
Now he knew what was wrong with him. He also had planned on telling his lover what was going on, even though the Koorime had no idea that there was something wrong with him. Kurama had hidden it from him, not wanting to worry him until he knew for sure.
He was sleeping when he should have been going over stock reports and invoice sheets. After all, that was part of his job. His secretary came in for the third time that morning to see her boss sleeping on the job. She let out a sigh.
His long red hair was always worn in a ponytail while at work was now out and flowing over one shoulder. His face was quiet and sound asleep. He looked like a total dream hunk lying there like that and she didn’t really want to disturb him. She would have to wake him though. She often wondered why he slept so much. Was he sick? Or was it cause he and his girlfriend were up so late at night?
"Minimino-sama, you need to wake up," she said lightly touching his arm.
"Hmmm?" he moaned lightly.
"Sir, your step-father is on his way here right now."
Kurama opened his green eyes and stared into chocolate ones. Chocolate sounded sooo good right now, he thought as he sat up and stretched. He was a little hungry.
His sectary once again told him that his step- father was coming to look over Kurama's work. He proceeded to get into a frenzy and started to get things in order around him.
He was never this messy or forgetful. Yet lately, it seemed that he was more and more of those each day on account of not having the energy to do much of anything, let alone work...
~Makai~
Hiei was walking in the forest part of the Makai. His thoughts were still in turmoil. He would have to choose and it was driving him insane. Really it was lose-lose situation.
He would lose someone that meant everything to him. He began to mutter out loud about everything. Then it hit him. His child would need him more. It was defenseless and needed to be protected. Hiei would have to stay with it until it was old enough to survive on its own.
A single tear tried to fall. He would have to let his fox go. It would not be fair to make him wait till his and Mukuro's child was older.
No, Kurama had a right to find a ningen to be with. No demon would touch him cause they were bonded. Maybe Kurama would let Hiei come back into his life afterwards, but He didn't hold much hope in that.
His youko would think it was intentional- that he wanted to have sex and get Mukuro pregnant when it wasn’t true.
No…
After everything Him and Kurama had been through it was over.
~Not too far from Hiei~
"So him and Mukuro are having a kid. Hmmm… if we hold him hostage she will have to give us what we want,“ he said to his companions.
"No I still want revenge on Goki. I owed him my life. I will repay him now by taking revenge for him," said another demon, hidden in the dark.
"We should just try to break him out of prison," said another.
"Four men are already on that," replied the second.
"So we get Hiei, use him to lure his teammates, and use him against Mukuro?" said a new voice, sounding incredulous at the depth of the new plan.
"Yes that is our new plan," said the first, an evil grin lighting his face.
~Mukuro's palace~
"Are you sure?" she asked the doctor again.
"I’m sorry, Mukuro-sama, but I’ve looked at you four times now, my lady. All of the tests came out the same," he said to her.
She was now on the verge of tears. Steeling herself, she decided she was going to train her men now. Yes that would help her deal with this news.
Her plans were wrecked. Nothing had ever gone her way. The man she loved surely hated her now, she had ruined his chances with his lover. He would hate her more once he found out that he had done so for nothing...
She stormed out into the training area, blinking back the tears burning her eyes. She took a hundred men and beat them so badly, they had to use her healing tanks.
But her frustrations did not go away. She went straight to her quarters and cried herself to sleep. Her last thoughts were on a demon in black.
Hiei…
~Forest in Makai~
Six demons surrounded him. Since he was in a bad mood, they didn’t have chance in all seven hells. He took out his sword and began to swing at them. Just as he cut one into pieces something closed around his throat. Then he felt his ki being drained away.
“What!?” Hiei quickly jumped away, weakening from the loss of youki. Then it hit him.
K’so… a ward…
His angry gaze landed on the leader. While Hiei couldn’t see their faces, he could still tell he was pleased at this turn of events. Hiei was angry at being caught. Once again, he was too weak to help himself.
K’so… Hiei fell to his knees, still glaring despite the fact that he was now panting heavily.
"You are now ours Flying Shadow,” the demon said, using his underworld name, “Soon your friends and mate will come and die. Also Lord Mukuro will hand over anything we ask so the father of her child will live."
Hiei felt himself slipping into unconsciousness. As he blacked out, his thoughts rested on the safety of those he had sworn to protect… and the fox he had come to love.
Please…Kurama. Don’t come to the Makai…
************************************************************************ ***********************
I sure hope you enjoy this!! To those who are reading my fics!! You guys make me so happy.