Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Mukuro's lie ❯ Have you seen this demon? ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Here is a new chapter for everyone!! I sure hope you all like it!!
************************************************************************ *************************************************************************** *************************************************************************** *************************************************************************** ***************
~Black Tavern~
Kurama, Yusuke, and Kuwabara made their way into the tavern. It was one of the best-known places to access underground information, and, ironically, one of Hiei’s favorite Makai haunts.
They looked around and saw that it was packed full of skeevy-looking demons. Not knowing where else to start, they started to ask if they heard anything about Hiei, or, as he was known in the Makai underground, ‘the Flying Shadow.’
Oddly enough, they unknowingly questioned the demons who had kidnapped Hiei. The kidnappers did not say were they had Hiei, just the general area where he could be found. They had laughed hysterically after the Tantei had left their table. It would take days if not weeks to find the very well hidden compound.
~Kurama’s POV~
Kurama had gotten worried after around two hours of questioning.
He was being plagued by burning questions. Was his lover okay? Was he hurt? Was he even alive?
Also, the redheaded kitsune was also feeling sick to his stomach. He had yet to eat anything since they had arrived in the morning. His right hand went to his stomach as he fought back his nausea.
He just hoped that he would get to tell Hiei his secret, and, more importantly, that Hiei would forgive him. Hiei, please be alive, I need you. We need you Hiei.
~Kuwabara’s POV~
Kuwabara had been getting a weird feeling from Kurama in the last two weeks. Since four days after their last mission to be exact. It was almost as if he could sense two people within him. But that was impossible, so he dismissed it.
He then thought of how Botan had appeared and told him. His dear Yukina dropped the tea tray she had been carrying. Her eyes had overflowed with tears, which had fallen to the ground as her signature tear gems.
Once again, her older brother was in danger. Once again, his life hung in the balance. Well, He thoutht, At least this time the whole team could go and save him.
He had promised his ice princess that he, the great Kuwabara Kazuma, would bring her brother back to her alive. He knew that Hiei had yet to admit it, but understood why his small friend would hesitate to tell about his heritage.
He had asked a lot of demons if they had seen Half-pint. Boy, missions were not the same without having him around to argue with. Hell, he still expected to hear a biting comment from the Shrimp even now. They fought like they hated one another, but deep down they respected each other as friends.
Time was running out for his youkai friend. They had only three weeks to find him or his captures were going to kill him.
That is, if he even survived that long- warded in a cold damp cell.
Kuso!! He had to locate him. Then a flash of red caught his eyes and he saw his kitsune friend fall to the ground- puking.
~Yusuke’s POV~
Yusuke was talking to a couple snake demons. They smelled much like a Makai swamp, and he had to fight back the urge to hold his nose.
Hiei where are you? he kept wondering.
They had just saved him two months ago. Now this had to happen just when everything was going great! They had never had to save him before! In fact, Hiei was usually the one who hauled their butts out of trouble!
He was getting fed up with asking questions and getting no answers. He was tempted to use his spirit gun to blast this bar in half. Maybe then something would happen and demons would talk.
Just as he was about to indulge in his fantasy, he saw Kurama cover his mouth and throw up.
Kami-sama…now what?
He raced over to his friend. Kuwabara met him there. The fox looked real pale and sick. Why had he not said anything?
Duh, his mate was in danger.
The two friends grabbed and carried their friend out. Then Kuwabara, wanting to leave as soon as possible, picked him up and carried him bridal style to their camp, and laid him down on a futon. Two sets of worried chocolate eyes gazed into the misty green.
"Kurama?” Yusuke asked, “What’s wrong with you?"
"You wouldn’t believe me if I told you," he said sounding sad.
"Try us," Kuwabara said. He actually looked thoughtful.
"I ate a fruit on our last mission. I had forgotten what it was used for, but remembered it was sweet. So I ate it. The fruit allows a male demon to conceive a child from his male lover. But the effects only last two days. So, if you don't want to end up pregnant, you don't have sex till it wears off and try to stay in an unpopulated place so you don't get raped. I like I said, I hadn’t remembered until three days later. But by then, it was too late," He said looking straight into their eyes.
"So...You’re pregnant?" Yusuke said, shocked at this turn of events.
“Yes, I am," Kurama answered, now lying down on his back.
"By who?" Kuwabara said, still not understanding it all.
"Hiei, of course," came his cold answer. The redhead rolled on his back away from the others.
Both men now were left to understand these very strange turn of events. Their friend was going to have a baby. Their *male* friend was going to have a baby.
Life just kept getting weirder and weirder…
Yusuke had to ask his best friend what he thought about this all. Maybe Kurama was wrong- it could happen...
Right?
"Kuwa, do you think what he said is true?" asked the very confused detective.
"It would make sense," he unexpectedly answered.
"What makes you say that? Nothing he said made any sense!" Yusuke said to him.
"Yusuke, I have been sensing something weird from him for a couple weeks now, but dismissed it. After everything he said, it all makes sense. It really *is* two people’s youki I have been sensing. His youki and the baby’s," Kuwabara said, looking at his bewildered friend.
"You’re probably right. It is not like him to make up stories," Yusuke said after a few moments.
"Guess this means we are going to have to watch his back now," Kuwabara said.
"Yeah, but he can't know that. If he does he might make us plant food."
They reflected for a few minutes.
"I wonder if Hiei knew?" Yusuke said, suddenly in a very sad mood.
"I don't know. But I do know that we now have to find him soon. Yukina told me that demon babies don't take that long to grow inside their mothers. They only take anywhere from one month to five. Kitsunes and Koorimes both only take two months, before its time to give birth," he said.
"Six weeks. We’ve got six weeks to find Hiei then," Yusuke said.
"Yeah," Kuwa answered, unusually somber.
"By the way, why were you and Yukina talking about Demon babies?" Yusuke said, a slight smirk gracing his face.
"No reason."
"Yeah right! Out with it, you knocked her up, didn’t you?"
"I have not!"
"Then why talk about it?"
"I...just wanted to know."
"Uh huh."
"I did!!"
"Sure Kuwa, sure. You do know Hiei’s gonna’ kill you, right?"
"Yusuke, I am going to pound you!!”
"I would like to see you try!"
With that both boys wrestled around for a while. But after a while, they stopped to sleep. After all, now they had a whole new problem on their hands.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now Soon as you reveiw a new chapter will be posted!! lol!!! Come on now!!