Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Mukuro's lie ❯ Epilogue ( Chapter 16 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
They talked late into the night, laying out everything that had happened.

Old wounds were reopened then they dissolved them away. Hiei held nothing from his life mate. He told all he had done with Mukuro, and all that he had said, as well as his thoughts during the whole time. Kurama did the same. Soon they were staring at each other, each one wondering how to fix things… Where to go from there…

"Fox, do you want me to leave?" Hiei asked, looking at Kurama with his piercing red eyes.

"No…I-" he started, then stopped, and restarted, "Hiei, things can’t just go back to normal. It will take time to heal everything, time for us to be a family. Both of us were hurt, and our son is now in a strange home with someone he barely remembers…” He looked at Hiei and picked up a picture of the two of them after the Saint Beasts mission, “No, please don't leave. But…I think you and Hikuro should share our bed for now. I will stay on the couch. In the morning, we can look for a two or three bedroom place."

"Kurama…I don't want to take your bed from you," Hiei looked guilty at the mere thought of that.

"I think Hikuro would feel safer with you. Please don't fight me on this," Kurama used his ‘look’ on Hiei, knowing that he would get his way if he did.

Then with that, they parted ways for the night. Come morning, they were off to look at a new home for themselves.

They decided on, and bought a three-bedroom home with money from a black market sale of one of Hiei’s tear gems they had stored away. Amazing how much a single stone can bring…

It had a nice kitchen and a good-sized living room. Even the rooms were comfortable. Kurama hired movers and in two weeks him and his family moved to their new home.

Slowly Kurama and Hikuro started to get to know each other. Their bonds, which where severed, started to heal. His and Hiei's relationship was also starting to come together, and an even stronger bond was starting to build…

Now it seemed that the only things Kurama had to worry about were teaching Hikuro to act human and for him to met his grandma…

~The End~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
News for those of you that are folowing this storyline. There is a side story called hikuro's surprise under hiei's phenoixgirl sn on fanfiction.net. Then under my name a few days later will be the start of the third Installment titled Kurama's Dilemma. WE hope to see you all there!! Thanks for reading! Bye!