Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Mukuro's Tale ❯ Discovery ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

"My, Raizen, you truely have corage to bed a woman in Mukuro's own room," came a voice. they both looked to see Sesshomaru standing in the doorway.
 
“This is none of your business, boy,” Raizen growled.
 
“It may not be, but answer me this, who is she?” Sesshoumaru inquired with a smirk.
 
“I repeat that is none of your business! Now leave…” he commanded his voice growing deadly soft. Mukuro had been shock beyond any point when she realized that: she was naked, Raizen, a man that she had grown to greatly dislike, was on top of her also naked, and Sesshomaru, a boy young enough to be her son, was in the same room as she was while she was naked.
 
“Out! Both of you! OUT! GET OUT!” Sesshomaru left, but Raizen made the foolish mistake out of staying.
 
“Calm down woman he's gone.”
 
“I said `both out of you', that means you as well baka toushin youkai!” Rashin grumbled, but took his pants sash and shoes and left.
 
“That was Mukuro I take it?” Sesshoumaru asked.
 
“How ever did you guess?” the toushin inquired sarcastically.
 
“How long have you been… together?”
 
“Since yesterday when I came tto fetch her.” Sesshoumaru laughed a genuine kind of laugh.
 
“Ah, young love.”
 
“Don't joke with me boy, I'm not in the mood.”
 
“Ah, but I ment it, I have the feeling that within no time, you two will be mated.”
 
“What would you know, you're just a pup.”
 
“Sesshomaru.” They both saw Mukuro standing in her doorway. “Come,” she told him and began walking away. He did so, leaving Raizen with his thoughts.
 
 
Mukuro entered her study and sat behind the desk. “What do you want?” she asked him.
 
“For what?”
 
“For what else, to keep you quiet! I can't have people knowing that I willingly slept with another Lord. It could possiably mean civil war at the worst. Not to mension, God knows what Yomi would do if he found out.”
 
“Correct me if I'm wrong, but you are a siren, are you not?” Mukuro nodded. “I have a sister who is one of your kind, but my step-mother died, so she has not received training on customs nor has she ever been to your Isle.”
 
“But you have no sister, only a half-brother,” Murkuro retorted, slightly bewildered.
 
“That is her fascade, as yours is being deformed. My trade is that you teach her everything about your culture, and perhaps even take her to your home land.” Mukuro was silent for a moment before asking,
 
“What was her mother's name?”
 
“Izayoi.”
 
“Yes, your sister will do well, then. Izayoi was in my clan, and was very much like my sister. Has she a name other than her male one?”
 
“No.”
 
“Then that will be the first thing to change. Bring her here when you can and I will teach her all I know.”
 
“Very well, then. She comes to my palace about every spring, I'll send you a message when she has that we are coming.” Sesshomaru turned to leave.
 
“Sesshomaru?”
 
“Yes?”
 
“Thank you.”
 
“For what?”
 
“I'm not exactly sure yet.”
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, here I am posting at 4:00 Mountain time and I must appaligize. But I do have a reason for waiting six months to post. You see, my hard drive crashed, so the part of the story that I was continuing was lost. So that killed the vibe I had for writing it, because, to be honest, I sort of forgot about it. I had begun writing another story about Trisha Elric and then started a few more, both fanfics and origyfics.
 
Anyway I want to thank shivalatina for getting me off my butt and finishing this chapter. Domo Arigatou!