Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Mutant Demon Frogs on the First Day of School? ❯ Um... ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Keiko: What should we do?

Kurama: What for an opportunity. You go with the rest of the class and I'll go find them.

Keiko: But we're in a lockdown.

Kurama: Window.

Keiko: Sou da. That'll work.

A scratching comes from the door then it breaks down and, you guessed it, frogs come in.

Class: AHHHHH!!!! *screams some more*

Kurama: NOW!

Keiko: Right! *leads the class out of the window*

Kurama: Good Luck! *runs out* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
< br> Freaky Narrator Dude Kitwit: Room 401, were is it!!!

Freaky Narrator Dudett: Right in front of you baka!!

Freaky Narrator Dude Kitwit: You don't have to be so rude!!!!

Freaky Narrator Dudett: How come no one is here? *Looks around* It's slimy in here.

Kurama runs down the hall.

Freaky Narrator Dude Kitwit: Oi!! Kurama!!

Kurama: *stops* Hmm? *sees FNDK* Oh! Hi Freaky Narrator Dude Kitwit and Freaky Narrator Dudett! I have to go so, see you later, bye!! Freaky Narrator Dude Kitwit: Hey! Hold up! We come to visit you with our busy lives and you just leave us in a slimy classroom!

Freaky Narrator Dudett: Oh, yeah so busy. Let's see..
6:00AM- Wake Up
6:10- Go to the Bathroom
6:20- Eat Breakfast
6:40- Narrate
12:00PM- Eat Lunch
1:00- Narrate
8:00- Go on a Date
12:00AM- Go to Bed Wow, so busy. This part of our job BAKA!!!!!!!!!!

Kurama: Well if you want to tag along fine, come on! ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
< br> Yusuke: Come on, let's get out of here!! Hiei?

Hiei: *Runs outside* I'll be right back.

Yusuke: You know, we nigens have bathrooms. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
< br> Tusuami: DIE LITLE FROGGIES DIE!!!! *tries stabbing them, but misses and destroys some lockers* You got away this time but I'll get you my pretty!!!

Boton: Frogs are pretty? Well, *turns her head* If you look at it that way.

Yukina: Don't kill the deprived frogs! They're demons too!

Tusuami: *Turns around* But Yukina! Look at what they did to the school!!

Boton: You did that.

Tusuami: ^^;; Oh, really? I'm sorry. I guess I won't kill the frogs.

Yukina: *sighs* Good.

Then an ambush of frogs jump on Tusuami burying her.

Tusuami: (Muffled) THAT'S IT!!! I'M SORRY YUKINA BUT I HAVE TO DO THIS!!!!

Yukina: Well since they're trying to hurt people..

Tusuami: GOOD!!!

The frogs get swept away.

Dark Abhorsen: Time to party!!

Boton: O.o So you're Dark Abhorsen. Tusuami's dark side right?

Dark Abhorsen: Note the "dark" in front of abhorsen.

Yukina: Isn't there a book called "Abhorsen"?

Dark Abhorsen: Yes, that talks about the nigen kinds though. I'm a different kind. Though of course I'm the dark kind. Wait till you see the my pure form. That is if I can ever get into my pure form! Everytime I try Something always happenes that messes it up! It's really fus-

Boton: Shouldn't we be fighting the evil frogs?

Dark Abhorsen: Oh, right! ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
< br> Yusuke: Hiei! Are you done yet!!

Hiei: I told you to go without me!!

Yusuke: So you could destroy the school?

Hiei: Well it was a thought.

Yusuke: Come on!!! *grabs Hiei* Let's go!!! ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
< br> Freaky Narrator Dudett: How hard is it to track Tusuami?

Kurama: I can't sense her chi anymore.

Freaky Narrator Dude Kitwit: I can find her!!

Kurama: How?

Freaky Narrator Dude Kitwit: Listen fro the boom! *BOOM!!!!!!*

Freaky Narrator Dudett: Come on! This way!! ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
< br> Dark Abhorsen: This is too much! Too many frogs the horror, the horror!

Yukina: I think I never want to see a frog again.

Boton: My calculations tell me that the king frog has a demon inside of it. If we could vanquish the demon we don't have to kill anymore frogs! They'd be back to normal!

Yukina: Yea! No more dead frogs!

Dark Abhorsen: So? Where is the King?

Boton: In. in the..

Dark Abhorsen: WHERE!!!!

Boton: I don't really know.

Dark Abhorsen: *face faults* That gives me so much information!

Yukina: It does?

Boton: Let's go *points in a ramdom direction* This way!!

Yukina: So the frogs outside of this window? *looks through the window* A three story high window!

Boton: Nevermind. How about we follow the hall?