Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ my forbidden sister ❯ the sister ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Mika: well who wants ice cream…?
 
Hiei: since when did you have sweet snow?
 
Mika: since now….want some?
 
Hiei: hn
 
 
 
Kurama's mother asked “how would you feel if you had a sister?”
“well mother, I would be quite shocked” kurama responded.
“well son you have a sister..” his mother told him not sure of what he might say.
“by the way she is a demon.” His mother also told him.
“mother how do you know about demons?” kuamaasked while putting his hands in his pockets.
“its quite a long story….” There was a light knock on the door. Kurama opened it and a tall delicate and thin female launched into him and hugged him tightly. “you must be my big brother!” “My big brother is a silver fox…That's so cool!” she took a deep breath and let it out slowly. “Wow that was a mouthful to say.”
 
“Mother, is this my sister?” Kurama asked.
“Yes my son that is your sister…my have you grown Keri!” said the teenagers mother.
“so sis want to meet my friends?” Kurama asked not wanting her to answer that question. but of course she does “sure! Just let me get changed first.” Replied Keri.
 
She put on tight blue jeans and a tight black t-shirt with red writing that says “Go to hell I know I'm FORBIDDEN” and she put on a little bit of black eye liner and put on mascara then put on some ruby red lip line. Then she put on her black and red vans and walked out the bedroom letting her long black hair flow down her back. She hurried down the stairs. “I am sorry that I took so long” she smiles sweetly at Kurama. “Erth to my Bro…are we ever gone go?”
 
Kurama quickly snaps out of it. “ya lets go meet….oh hi hiei” said kurama. “meet my sister.” Kurama said. “I will introduce myself thank you….hi my name is Keri….its nice to meet some one as handsome as you.” Keri blushed -I can't believe I just said that- she thought to herself.
 
Hiei smiled at her blushing face. “well thank you for the kind comment but I believe that flattery gets you nowhere. But of course for you anything is possible.” Hiei said as he grabbed her right hand and kissed her palm. Keri blushed.
 
“okay okay that's enough you two. Keri lets go meet the others” said Kurama.
 
 
Well I hope people review this is my first fanfic…and I need to know how I am doing so feel free to send flames and good things are highly invited. So thanks people. ttyl, mika