Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ My Friend, My Brother, My Lover ❯ Chapter Eight ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I own nothing.
 
Warning: This story is YAOI, and if you don't like it than I suggest reading another fic. Also, the main paring will be Yusuke and Kuwabara it's just taking a while. Prepare yourselves your major character OOCness. Lastly, I am terrible at grammar and spelling so try to over look the mistakes.
 
Chapter Eight
 
The second date with Sensui was one of the most amazing things that have ever happened to Kazuma Kuwabara, well at least when those things involved romance. After the whole making out like horn dogs incident had been ruined the date had progressed as normal. There was food and there was talk but unfortunately there was no more petting; which when Kuwabara thought about it was a good thing, so maybe it wasn't so bad that he was hungry that night. After all like he always said to himself he was not easy, and if he had let Sensui continue what he was doing then he most definitely would have lost his virginity to a man he barley knew. It really didn't matter if said man was a god compared to some of the other guys he fooled around with or that Sensui had about all the qualities he could want in a boyfriend, the point was that he still only met the guy a few days ago, well now it was more like a few weeks seeing how the second date was followed with a third and fourth. Yes, it was true after the second date Kazuma's and Sensui's relationship had started to progress which was a good thing for Kuwabara's romantic life but was not such a good thing in his everyday life.
 
After his fourth date with Sensui, Shizuru had decided that her little brother must be getting serious about “this guy,” as she referred Sensui as, and as the big sister it was her responsibility to get to know the guy better. Soon after this both Yukina and Kurama were informed, by Shizuru of course, that Kuwabara was indeed “hot and heavy for the guy,” so as the two accountable for the start of the relationship it was their right to brag about their match making skills, which meant telling Hiei and Keiko. So after the shock about hearing Kuwabara was gay and was undeniably going out with a guy five years his senior, Keiko decided it was fate and took it upon herself to plan the wedding of the century while crying that she wished her wedding was as splendid; the whole time Hiei sat it a corner with a what-the-fuck look on his face. After the whole ordeal was through Kuwabara decided two things; one he was never going by another pregnant woman again, and two he had to tell Yusuke about his sexuality and his relationship with Sensui before the word was spread. It was his duty as a lifetime friend that Urameshi heard it form his mouth.
 
So with all past events going through his mind Kuwabara stood in front of Yusuke's door waiting for the moment his courage would kick in. In truth it couldn't take that long, after all he had been standing in front of the door since 6 am that morning and considering it was almost 10 am it was only a matter of time before he knocked or before Urameshi woke up to get his paper, but he was firm in is decision that he was going to tell him today, he had to. Normally one does not have to tell their best friend anything until one was good and ready, but seeing on how Shizuru and the rest of the nosey bastards decided to hold a dinner later that night to meet, or as his sister put it “scare the hell out of the guy,” Sensui, and Yusuke was to be invited, it was a now or get you ass kicked in front of your boyfriend situation. Fortunately the fates decided to take pity on Kazuma and wake Yusuke up a bit early because the next thing he knew he was face to face with his best friend.
 
“Uh... hey Kuwabara. Whatcha' doing here?” asked an obvious just woken up Yusuke Urameshi.
 
“Oh uh mornin' Urameshi. You know I just came by you know to... uh... have breakfast! Yeah that's right Shizuru kicked me out of the house early and I decided to come by for breakfast.” Kuwabara could only hope he didn't sound more of an idiot than usual.
 
“Okay. Then why didn't you just get something form the pub instead of coming through the back way and bothering me?”
 
“Well you know I'd rather eat your cooking than Kurama's seeing on how that's who's in the kitchen today.”
 
“Oh yeah, I knew it. Ya know Kuwabara it's bout time you bow down to my awesome power of cooking. Now beg you fool for these hands of the gods to create something so delicious for you than you'll wet your pants just thinking about it.”
 
“Shut up Urameshi, it's not even like that. You know here I come taking time out of my busy day to have breakfast with your lonely ass and for what? To be greeted by something that once resembled my best friend but now looks like someone who was tried to the back of a horse and dragged through acres of cow shit. Jesus Urameshi what've you been doing at night?”
 
“Don't be jealous now Kuwabara I know you be wishing you had my charms. Only than could you possibly know what it is I do, or more like who I do, at night.”
 
“Please Urameshi the only thing you're doing is your hand. Now shut up and let me in, I'm hungry.”
 
“Yeah yeah.”
 
As Yusuke moved in the house allowing Kuwabara to sit in his kitchen Kazuma couldn't help but get a sense of foreboding. It was one thing for the rest of the Urameshis to be okay with his sexuality but it was a whole other thing for Yusuke to be okay with it. Besides Shizuru, Yusuke's opinion meant the most to him, if Yusuke couldn't accept him he didn't what he would do. In his life Shizuru and Yusuke had always been his constants to even imagine that one of them would no longer be there was death itself, he could only pray that Yusuke was as open as his brothers.
 
“…so I think eggs would go good with it. What do you think Kuwabara?”
 
“Huh? Sorry spaced out for a minute.”
 
“When don't you? I said how hungry are you? Pancakes and eggs or what?”
 
“Oh I'm not really all that hungry Urameshi. Truth is I came over to tell you something. So maybe you can sit down for a bit because it's really important. The kind of important that changes a life.”