Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ My little tenshi ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Two figures walked down the sidewalk as the sky began to darken. The first figure was a female, her brunette locks were pulled back and held up in a clip. Sapphire orbs danced in the sunset light. Next to her, only a head or two taller than herself was a male. His raven hair defied gravity, it shouldn't have been possible, and had a white starburst in the middle. His crimson gaze held a softness no one thought possible as he watched her laugh. Her laugh, kami how he loved to hear her laugh. She would smile at the simplest of things he would do, she was unlike any ningen onna he had come across. He never really understood her; she would forever remain a mystery.
“Thank you Hiei-kun,” she smiled and linked her arm around his. Normally the crimson eyed hybrid wouldn't allow anyone to do so, but he didn't pull away. He turned his gaze to the ground as they entered an alleyway. She looked at the male, identified as Hiei, with confusion. He removed her grip and stood away, his back facing her. “H-Hiei-kun?” she questioned, uncertainty evident in her voice. “Donna fuka?”
“Gomen nasai,” a male voice whispered from behind her. She felt someone grasp the sides of her head gently.
“Nani?” she whispered. Suddenly her eyes jolted wide, they went blank as a white light filled the alleyway. She fell limp in the male's arms; he held her bridal style and faced Hiei.
“Gomen Hiei-san,” he apologized.
“Save it,” he snapped and left blending in with the darkening shadows.
 
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.- .-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
A piece of paper is on an oak table, you pick it up and read it:
I, Tijiya,hereby state no claim to the following anime:
Yu Yu Hakusho © Yoshihiro Togashi
I only borrow them to amuse myself and my readers.