Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ My Only One ❯ Ch I-II ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
My Only One

By: Meisaroku Makou

Rateing=PG-lang

characters=Olivia, Hiei, Kurama, Yusuke

pairings=OliveXHiei

genre: romance

~~~~~
Ch I-

Sitting on the roof of a unknown person's roof, a black spikey-haired fire demon named Hiei watched the humans of the Living World walk around and live their lives. He had nothing better to do since they hadn't been assigned a mission in months, so he thought why not examine the humans just for fun? Yusuke had to go back to school. He begged Koenma for another mission, but there was no danger at all in the Living World or the Demon World. So Yusuke had no choice to go back to his normal life, Kuwabara as well. Kurama stuck around with Hiei,...usually.. today Kurama just stayed in the Demon World.

Hiei sighed. 'Let's see what dear Yusuke is doing...' Hiei thought. He was about to jump off the roof, when he saw a young raven-haired girl not looking where she was going and about to get hit by a car comeing toward her. 'Huh?'
He shot down and snatched her right off the road, as the car came speeding through. "What the--?" the girl gasped.
He landed down on the soft grass, on the other side of the road. Hiei looked at her, he was about to say something but couldn't spit it out. This girl was very beautful....She had yellow gold eyes that shined bright as the sun, her hair was black and reached to her waist, and her skin tone was semi-pale. He blushed some...the girl blushed too. Then Hiei finally got the words out. "W-watch out where your going next time! You almost got hit by a car.." Hiei told her. "How....did you catch me that fast?" asked the golden-eyed girl in amazment and shock.
"That doesn't matter...just watch out where your going next time." Hiei said firmly, then ran off.
' Who was that?' the girl thought. She continued walking to school. 'how in the world did he get me so fast off the road?'

~~~~~~~


Ch II-

Hiei sprang and shot through the air faster than any normal person or automobile could go. ' Damn these humans...They're so oblivious to what's comeing toward them no wonder there's so many deaths here...' Hiei thought. ' ................but that girl, she was so......' Hiei realized what he was thinking and shook his head to banish those thoughts away. 'What am I thinking? Feelings for a human! How ridiculous...' He reached Yusuke's school in a matter of minutes. He hopped into a tree and climbed up to see if he could find Yusuke's classroom.

He found it and looked around for Yusuke...

He spotted Yusuke sitting with his feet upon his desktop, his arms folded behind his head, and him leaning back in his chair sleeping. 'Typical him....' thought Hiei. He was one of the first ones to come to class today.

Then 15 minutes later, the raven-haired girl came walking up the sidewalk. She looked up and saw her savior in the tree. 'What's he doing here???' She thought asking herself. She blinked a few times, shook her head and then thought 'Ok, wierd..why is he in a tree...?' and continued to walk into the school building and went up to her classroom, which happened to be Yusukes. She had gone to her locker and pulled the needed books for her first three classes for today, and went inside the classroom and sat down at her desk to wait for class to begin.
Hiei saw her, and his expression went to semi-shock. 'That girl again!' he thought. 'She goes to Yusuke's school?' He took one last look at her, then Yusuke and then came down from the tree and ran off once more. 'Meh......'

Yusuke woke up from sleeping 10 minutes later and saw that a few other people had come into the classroom. He saw the girl that Hiei saved. She was looking out the window letting her thoughts wander.
"Oh hey Olive." Yusuke somewhat greeted her.
"Hm?" the black-haired girl sprung to attention, turned around and looked toward Yusuke. "Oh hey Yusuke, were you sleeping?"
" Neh....yeah, school hasn't really begun yet so eh, I took a little nap." Yusuke chuckled. "How was your weekend?"
"Good, good. I went to an manga auction and bought like TEN mangas!" Olive said.
"Whoa....how much were they?" Yusuke asked
"Like half price of what a new one would be. These were used mangas, but they were pretty good." Olive said.
"Cool." Yusuke said.
"What about you Yusuke?" Olive asked.
"Nuttin', just slept around, ate, walked around town...'been bored lately..." Yusuke said.