Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ My Untouchable ❯ My Untouchable ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N:I know….I know…I have not even finished most of my fics…but I got this really cool idea in my head….well you'll see…hope ya'll like…or at least read it…oooo it would be nice to get a beta reader…how do I do that??? Sigh I probably might have to higher a lemon/lime writer…or maybe I could see if I could try to do it >< decisions decisions…but I definitely need a beta reader…Openings anyone??

My Untouchable

* *- Youko thoughts

Kurama thoughts

< > Hiei's thoughts

' ' Anyone thinking ^^

A/N: Kurama or Shucici or how ever you spell it, cuz frankly I've seen it spelled 10 million times (not really but over exaggeration is nice….) I couldn't decide…what do ya'll think…or does it really matter….on to the story.

'There she is…

My untouchable….'

Kurama leaned back against a Sakura tree, shortly beyond the school yard. He was intently observing a certain scene in front of him in amusement…and a sense of longing. He watched as Keiko hit Yuskue on the head, and again, blushing all the while because Yusuke had seemingly uttered a lewd comment about her school attire. Kurama smiled slightly, what he would not give for Keiko hitting him, or even touching him for that matter.

*You could just take her you know.* Kurama could almost see Youko smirking.

Youko, this is not the time.

*I'm telling you Kurama, this observing from a far off, what do you humans call it…ah, yes, pining, this sucks, we should develop a plan, to take her from Yuskue, we are after all the best thieves in the Makia*

Its not that easy Youko, Yuske is the leader…I will not jepordize our relationship in anyway.

<Is something wrong, Kurama>

Kurama sighed, if it wasn't Youko it was Hiei…

<Nothing is wrong Hiei>

<Hn>

Kurama sighed and cut Hiei's mental link. He did not need another inquisitive soul on his case. He also pushed Youko away, promising to deal with it later. He did not need his feelings to ruin everything, just because he wanted an untouchable object, after all he was not a theif anymore…he had come to far to go back. Kurama schooled his features, he got off his perch and went to join his fellow classmates.

*Kurama, Youko sighed, I swear you'll never get a girl this way*

-Shut up!-

*But Kurama--

Kurama quickly shut the mental link.

*Fine Youko yelled, be that way!*

Keiko laughed along with her friends, as Botan mentioned a humorous fact. She colored slightly as she saw Kurama walking towards their group. Keiko lectured herself, as her thoughts ran away from her…She watched as his red hair gently blue in the wind, and the breeze hardly ruffled his posh appearance. He was elegant and royal, not to mention pretty boy handsome…She was definitely going to cut down on reading romance novels.

She instantly felt guilty as she though of what Yusuke would say, if he ever could read her thoughts. She loved Yusuke, but lately she wanted something more. Keiko quickly pushed those thoughts aside, but still one nagging thought remained. 'I'm so ungrateful, Keiko argued with herself. 'I have everything I could wanted and yet I'm still unsatisfied…what is wrong with me…'

Kurama intently stared at Keiko. Something was bothering her. He watched as the slimmest flickers of emotions seemed to flash across her face. He saw her gently shake her head, as if to clear her thoughts. Than she sweetly smiled again, and joined in the laugher.

<Your actions betray you, fox>

<Hiei, I am betrayed by nothing>

<Hn…your slipping>

*Hiei's right though, Youko stated, You cant hide your feelings forever.*

What did I just--

*Are your desires for her sexual?*

*NO!*

Youko sweat dropped, but Kurama continued. *No, …okay maybe…all right, yes, I want that but she's much more that that…I want all of that, and more. I want that compassion she shows, her kindness, and her sweetness. I want that anger and fiery spirit she exhibits when you get her riled, easily.

*Yes we both want that, agreed Youko, *but what are we going to do about it*

Nothing

*What!? Why?*

Kurama sighed, because she does not feel the same.

*The make her*

Kurama mentally rolled his eyes, Youko, you just cannot do that.

*I certainly do not see why not*

*Its not that easy*

<5 min later>

Kurama gave up in frustration. He was tired of trying to explain to Youko why it could not be done. He walked further with his friends until they neared the street where he lived. He made his exit, but not before slyly glancing at Keiko, catching her eyes. He winked playfully. Keiko blushed. He smirked slightly and departed.

Youko I'm going to kill you…

Youko laughed.

Keiko could feel her face heat up. Kurama had winked at her not only once but twice and he seemed to smile at her…she could feel the butterflies in her stomach. It was unlike him though. She watched as Kurama walked off, She wonder why Kurama had been less aloof to her in that one moment.

******************************Night Time******************************

Kurama groaned and rolled over…for the thirtieth time. He could not sleep…Keiko was haunting his dreams…his very sensual dreams. Kurama got up, despite Youko's complaining of enjoy that particular fantasy. He dressed and left the house quietly, to not disturb his mother. He need some air, he need to clear his thoughts.

************************At The Park*********************************

"Isn't this illegal, Yusuke, we cant do it out here."

Yusuke laughed looking at his love beside him, "I wont tell if you wont"

He watched as she rolled her eyes. How he loved this woman! He quickly captured her mouth as he let them gently fall to the forest floor. They were in a secluded area of the park, so no one would ever find them. They kissed passionately for what seemed an eternity. Soft gentle hands, parted Yuskue shirts running over bulging biceps and triceps.

Rough hands, brought stirring passionate as they caressed skin underneath clothes, harshly parting them, in an attempt to get closer.

Kurama neared his favorite thinking spot when he hears some moans. He headed in that direction, just to make sure no one would need help. His sharp senses quickly picked up the sound and he headed that way.

<2 min later>

As he neared the site, his nose picked up strong scents of arousal. He was about to turn away, when a breath moan of the name "Yuskue" was called out. He leaped in a tree quietly until he came upon the spot where he heard the moans. Pearing from the tree he almost fainted in shock. Millions of questions swarmed instantly in his mind.

'Botan'?

'Yuskue'?

'They weren't'

*Ahhh but they were, and are…Youko voice trailed off*

Keiko has no clue

*Well we must warn her in our own special way,*

Kurama watched the lovers drift to peace. His eyes began to flare green and gold. Yuskue had betrayed Keiko…his decision had been made.

TBC

A/N: Is it worth continuing…let me know?! REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!