Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Of the Old World ❯ The Hunt and an Onna ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Of the Old World


A/N: I don't yyh or it's characters. I do own this story and the OC's.



Chapter 1: The Hunt and an Onna

Yusuke……..

I hate it when Koenma decides to send my gang and I to another country to find demons or other immortals. Keiko always gets angry about it. This time she left me for some rich guy. If I had my way I would had brought Keiko with me. Oh, well life goes on.
The group and I were sent to Houston, Texas. Yup, I’m all the way in America, looking for a immortal, or rather, something called a ’Porcelain Doll’. Koenma said that this case is a very special one, the person is rumoured to be older then the realms by a few millennia; or what Koenma calls “ the time of the old”. Whatever that means. Hiei and Kuruma are both nervous about this mission. Kuwabara is as clueless as ever. Hopefully this mission is an easy one.




Author’s point of view……..

The Spirit Detectives skimmed over the campus of San Jacinto Community College, looking for the immortal that they were sent to find. They spotted a group of students sitting in a corner, one played the guitar as the rest sang. Kuruma and Hiei shared a glance and took notice to one girl, who sitting with a young man that appeared to be her boyfriend. The man playing the guitar stopped, looked up with his dark brown eyes, smiled and invited them over to the group.
“ Hey! Guys, come hang out with us.” The dark haired guitarist smiled.
“ Thank you. I’m Kuruma, these are my friends Hiei, Yusuke, and Kuwabara. What’s your name?” Kuruma smiled back noting the wary glance coming from one of the girls.
“ I’m Steve, or Stevo.” The guitar player smiled.
“ I’m Levi.” The slightly over weight man, that had long hair and wore glasses, smiled.
“ I’m Amy.” A small woman with short black hair and a British accent waved.
“ I’m Crystal.” Another small girl with long golden brown hair jumped up from her spot and into the dark haired girl who was sitting in the lap of her boyfriend.
“ I’m Leigh.” The girl glanced at Crystal and raised a brow before looking back at the Spirit Detectives.
“ I’m Leigh’s boyfriend , Jason.” The guy with brown/black long hair and dark eyes said as he placed his glasses in his right shirt pocket.
“ There are others but they have classes now.” Stevo informed.
“ Speaking of which I need to go.” Crystal waved and ran off after grabbing her stuff.
“ I need to go to work, bye guys!” Levi waved and left.
“ I’ve a painting to turn in.” Amy looked at her watch and waved before going into the building.
“ Well, I guess I’ve got to go too.” Stevo gathered his things said ’goodbye’ and left.
“ I’ve a bus to catch. I’ll see you later on-line, love.” Jason kissed Leigh lightly on the lips.
“ See you then.” Leigh smiled back, and waved as her boyfriend walked to the bus stop.
“ Onna, what are you hiding.” Hiei growled.
“ You know, your people skills suck, hanyou.” Leigh glared at Hiei with her piercing blue/silver/green and yellow flecked eyes.
“ How did you……” Kuruma was interrupted by Leigh's laughter.
Leigh smiled briefly and purred, " That's my little secret…. and tell Koenma I said 'hi'." with that she walked off into the building.
" That onna is going to be the end of us……" Hiei sighed rubbing his temples.
" I guess we need to talk to Koenma…" Yusuke sighed and opened his communicator.....

End of Chapter


Magdalen: Sorry for the short chapter...... Please reveiw......More characters will be added.....

here's the possible pairings so far:

Hiei/ Leigh
Kuruma/ Leigh
Yusuke/ Leigh
Kuwabara/ Leigh

Hiei/ Crystal
Kuruma/ Crystal
Yusuke/ Crystal
Kuwabara/ Crystal

Vote for the pairings and remember more characters will be added.

Converting /tmp/phpvyYGm2 to /dev/stdout