Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ One for the money, two for the drugs ❯ Two: Sorry its soo short! ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

“ What the hell is wrong with you bastards! You don't even know who I am or why I'm hear and you already attack me! If I was trying to brake in WHY would I have LUGGAGE? Are you all that brain-dead? USE COMMON SENSE!!!!! I'm trying to see my GRANDMOTHER!
The one on top of me looked about ready to chop off my head and I could tell the whip had gotten tighter, plus the other two weak humans were walking towards me. Just my perfect day huh?

Now******************************************8
 
“ Look here spiky head, why dont you get the FUCK off of me so I can explain my situation to you all!” By now the other humans had reached where I was pinned, and the kitsune with the whip had shortened it. they now stood in a circle around me, the black haired human holding up his fingers in what I guessed was his `spirit gun', and the orange ugly one had suddenly made a sword of yellow energy appear. They all looked defiently at me, none willing to let down their gaurd or release me, so I did the next best thing I knew I could do.
 
` Grandma?..............Grandma are you there?' I closed my eyes and set all my focus on finding my granmothers aura. I had to concentrate really hard, she must have been a long distance away, for it took me a whole 20 seconds to reach our connection.
 
` Kimiko, my dear.....is that you? why are you breaching a connection? Is sonething wrong? do you not know where to go? did the boys leave you all by yourself? Are they cause I sware-' I had to laugh at the irony of it all. My grnadma was usually a cool calm collected person, from what I knew, and now she was getting all upset for no reason.
 
` No grandma, im fine. Im just In a bit of a predicament. I reached your house, and then I was attacked by these four guys. And before you say anything, I just need you to tell me how to get them off of me! The spiky haired demon is currently sitting on my stomach holding a blade to my throat and the red haired kitsune has a thorn whip around-'
 
Our connection was suddenly cut off and I groaned in agony. the posion the kitsune was using was leeking into my blood stream, and grandma wouldnt be to happy with these guys if she found me dead. I hadent seen her in years and she had called me almost everyday scine dad told her that I was coming down. I felt as if I almost knew her by heart, like I had nown her all my life.
 
I didnt have time to think about anything else because all of a sudden a portal appeard rigt behind me and the aura of my grandmother overfilled my scences. She was pissed. the heavy body was thrown off of me, the blade slicing my neck in the process, the whip was extracted from my legs, and the two humands were knocked right on their asses. This all happened in the time period of 3 seconds.
 
a shadow was cast over my head and I looked into the eyes of the family I had never known. now most people would have cried, or screamed, or fainted, but im not most people. I busted out laughing in spite of everything. My grandma looked like a big pink bubble. Her face was flushed, her hair was the pink it always was, and she just happened to be wearing a pink jogging suit. Her pink eyes glisened with unshead tears as she fell to her knees and hugged me till I couldnt breath. I didnt care though. it felt good to be hugged again. The guys had finally gotten up from their position on the ground and were looking at me as if I was crazy. I just flipped them off and went on hugging my grandma.
 
sorry it is sooo short. I just havent updated in a while and didnt want to keep you waiting even longer to finish this chapter. ill update really soon if I get more reviews! love!