Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ One Night ❯ Transformation ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

One Night

Chapter Two: Transformation

         ;Kurama awoke with the sun shining in his eyes. Hiei was in his arms sleeping peacefully. He looked so innocent. Kurama took a small glance at his clock and then continued to look at Hiei's soft expression. Suddenly Kurama's eyes widened in shock as he realized what time it was.
        "Oh crap!" he shouted as he jumped out of bed. Unfortunately he was tangled in the sheets and he tumbled in a mess to the floor. There was a loud thud and then he breathed the word "Ow."
        "Shuichi!" shouted Shori, his mother. "Are you all right?"
        "Yes mother I'm fine," he called back down to her.
        "Okay!" Kurama got up and let out a huge sigh of relief. "I'm coming up!" He froze and looked around his room. Clothes were scattered everywhere, not to mention Hiei was still asleep on his bed. Footsteps could be heard coming towards the stairs.
        "Damn it all," he uttered. Frantically he ran around cleaning things up. He managed to get Hiei's clothes back on and realized that he was still naked. Shori was halfway up the stairs now. As fast as he could, he threw his clothes on and his school stuff.
        "I'll be back after school, Hiei," he whispered into the demons ear. "I promise." Quickly he rushed to his door and pulled it open. Without his mother noticing he locked the door and pulled it shut behind himself. "I'm going to school now." He kissed her cheek and dashed for the front door. Once outside he let out a heavy sigh and said, "That was too close. I'll make sure to not make a habit out of that."
        Kurama managed to make it to his school in time. With about five minutes to spare. Good thing too, he didn't finish his homework last night. His thoughts trailed back to the previous night. It had been a wonderful night, though he wondered if maybe he was too rough with Hiei last night. He decided he wasn't because of the sheer fact Hiei was a masochist and proud of it. That was one of the reasons Kurama liked him so much.

Kurama's house
        Slowly crimson red eyes blinked open. Hiei sat up and realized his clothes were back on and Kurama had disappeared. He then remembered something about ningens having to go to school nearly every day. He was thankful he didn't have to go to this thing called a school. Moments later Hiei felt something, it didn't hurt, but it felt strange. He checked his energy and realized it was decreasing. He should have regained energy. He only fought about four A class demons the previous day. It wasn't anything new.
        "What's wrong with me?" Hiei tried to get up, but when he was standing he was hit with a powerful dizzy spell and fell down. He got back up slowly and rubbed his head. "Uh, maybe I should see Yukina. She'll most likely know what's wrong with me." Hiei jumped out the window and headed for the temple. He was too tired to run so he walked.
        Yusuke was walking down the street. He really didn't feel like going to school today, so he decided to blow it off. After a few minutes he felt a familiar youki. He looked around to see if he was inn the trees because usually Hiei slept (or spied on people) in trees. After moments of struggling to find him he realized the energy was getting closer to him, but it was decreasing. A major bad sign for Hiei. His energy usually didn't decrease so drastically. Suddenly it stopped coming closer and began fading more quickly. Yusuke ran in the direction the faint energy was coming from. Soon he found Hiei unconscious on the sidewalk with a very pale face.
        "Hiei!" he shouted attempting to wake him up. He knelt beside the little Koorime. "Hiei, are you all right?! Can you hear me?!" There was no response. "Damn it!" He picked up the light boy and realized he was sweating. Sweating is a bad sign for someone who can control their temperature. It was then Yusuke realized that his friend and team mate was in trouble. He ran towards Genkai's temple as fast as he could.
        Kurama was so bored today in English class. He really wanted to spend the day with his koi, but school had to come first. He felt bad just leaving him there by himself for the whole day. Today in class they had to read out of the book silently. It was a substitute and so far all she did was put on make up. Just then the classroom door flung open, it was Yusuke. Which meant bad news if he had to find him.
        "Kurama!" he shouted as soon as he found him. "Hiei! Something happened to Hiei!"
        "Nani?!"
&nb sp;       "He's at Genkai's right now, come on!"
        "Right," he said and ran out of the classroom. Everyone looked at the substitute.
        "No one said to stop reading," she sighed. With that said she continued fixing her hair.

Genkai's Temple
        "Onii-chan," Yukina said while shaking him slightly. "Can you hear me? What happened?"
        Fear began to rise in her. She didn't want to lose her brother after just finding him. She ripped off all his clothes quickly and looked for any wounds. When she found none she that maybe it was an internal wound. When she leaned in closer, her little nose caught a familiar scent. One she hadn't smelled on him ever. She did a full body scan to see if her assumptions were correct. And they were. Apparently, Hiei has had sex recently, being that he was male left little doubt that he needed to change and quickly or else both would die.
        "Onii-chan, you've got to wake up. Please, I need you to wake up so I can help you."
        Deciding Hiei wasn't going to get up on his own, she ran out of the room as fast as she could. She came back with a vile that contained a pink liquid. She nearly dropped it when she felt Hiei's energy almost disappear completely. She knelt down and uncorked it quickly. She propped his head up in her lap and poured the liquid into his slightly open mouth. She had to get it in him quickly, he was dying!
        "Onii-chan, please drink this. I need you to drink this, or else you'll die. I know some part of you can hear me, all I need you to do is swallow." After a moment, he swallowed the whole potion. After a little while, she felt his energy stabilizing and slowly returning. Apparently the potion had worked and he was going to be surprised when he woke up. Or he'll just want to go on a killing rampage, which ever works. Yukina laid his head back onto the pillow and covered him up. After staring at him praying he would be okay, she left to go meet the others who were waiting for him.
        Sitting patiently waiting were Yusuke, Kuwabara, Koenma, Botan, and Kurama. Yukina slid open the door and told them he would be awake and okay in about 15 minutes. Kurama let out a huge sigh as if a major burden had been lifted. Yusuke sat in a chair talking quietly to himself. Kuwabara, Koenma, and Botan all sat at the table playing Old Maid.
        "Ha!" shouted Koenma. "I win!"
        After making tea, Yukina went to go check on her brother. She knelt down beside him and realized that the potion had taken full effect. Slowly Hiei's crimson red eyes met with Yukina's.
        "Yukina," he said slowly.
        "Do you feel any better onii-chan?"
        "Yes, I feel much better. Arigato. Um, Yukina, could you please tell me what was wrong with me?"
        "Only if you tell me who you've had sex with recently."
        "Well, I, er," he stuttered. 'I mean Yukina does have a right to know, doesn't she?' "Kurama." Yukina didn't hear him whisper Kurama's name.
        "Nani?"
  ;       "I had sex with... Kurama."
        "Really?!" He nodded. "Oh my goodness! To think that he would want to be your mate. I'm so happy! I should tell everyone the good news and..."
        "We didn't mark each other."
        "Nani?"
&nb sp;       "We didn't mark each other. It was a one time thing."
        "Oh well, I'm sorry. Would you like to hear the good news?"
        "Um I guess so."
        "The truth is... you're pregnant with Kurama's cub."
        "NANI?! There has to be a mistake! This can't be happening! I'm dreaming and I'm going to wake up from this hellish nightmare!" Hiei begins to smack himself repeatedly. Soon Yukina reaches out and gives him a good smack so that his face moved with it. He just laid there in awe that she actually hit him. "Yu-Yukina," he stuttered, "why did you..."
        "Having a child is a blessing not a mistake! You should be happy!"
        "Yukina, I, I'm sorry. It's just that this was all so sudden." Hiei sat up and his eyes were as big as saucers. "What the hell?! I have breasts!"
        "Well you need to be a woman to give birth, so I changed you into one."
        "And how do I change back?!"
        "After you give birth to your cub and after your cub can eat on their own, you'll automatically change back."
        "So what do I have to do now?"
        "Well first off, everyone is waiting to see, so let's go and get you dressed." She grabbed him by the wrist and began dragging him to her room.
        "Wait Yukina, I don't want to wear any girly clothes! Wait! Yukina!" In The Other Room
        Yusuke and the others sat patiently waiting for Yukina to return. Kurama looked as if he was about to die. Koenma, Botan, and Kuwabara were still playing their card game. Suddenly Kuwabara threw down his cards and crossed his arms. Yusuke walked over to Kurama.
        "Ha," hollered Koenma, "I win again!"
        "All right Koenma fess up!" shouted Kuwabara. "I know you're cheating!" "Kurama," Yusuke said as he put his hand on his shoulder. Kurama looked at him with upset eyes. "He'll be okay. Trust me; Hiei isn't the type to just die. I'm sure he's ok." Kurama smiled at him falsely. Just then the door opened and Yukina stepped out.
        "I have good news," she said as Kurama stood up. "Onii-chan is just fine and is here to see you all."
        'She called him onii-chan,' thought Kurama, 'So that's what he did two days ago.'
        "Yukina I am not going out there dressed like this." It sounded like Hiei, except the voice was a pitch higher.
        "Please," she reached around the corner and grabbed something. "They really want to see you."
        "But..." He was cut off as Yukina pulled him around the corner.
        Hiei was wearing a woman's black kimono. It had red roses in various places all over it. The obi was red and black. Poor Hiei looked like he was about to die. Suddenly the room erupted in laughter and Hiei glared death at them.
        'Why is Hiei wearing that?' Thought Kurama.
        "Hiei you look ridiculous," Koenma managed between laughs.
        "Yeah did you lose a bet or something?" asked Yusuke.
        "No, I sort of changed." He looked at the floor.
        "What into a girl?!" laughed Kuwabara.
        "Yes," everyone stopped laughing.
        "Prove it," said Botan. Hiei pulled the top open to reveal two perky breasts. "Heavens," Botan got up, "are they real?" She reached out and grabbed them.
        "Hey! That's my property!" Hiei pulled the top shut.
        "Oh my gosh, they are real!"
        "Why, why are you a girl now?" asked Kurama.
        "Because." There was a long moment of silence.
        "What onii-chan is trying to say is that he changed because he's pregnant."
        "Nani?!" shouted everyone simultaneously.
        "Whose is it?" asked Botan.
        "Well that's up to onii-chan to tell you." They looked at Hiei who was stealing small yet noticeable glances at Kurama. Botan was the only one who caught on.
        "Congratulations Kurama!" she shouted. "I'm so happy for you!"
        "Oh no," he whispered. 'I wonder what Hiei is thinking right now? He's probably trying to devise a way to kill me.' He let out a huge sigh.