Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Opposites ❯ Dream and Kuwabara's true love ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Millie: I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Black: HEY DON'T HATE ME!!!!!!!!! *throws plate at her*
Millie: I'LL HATE YOU ALL I WANT!!!! *dodges* YOU'RE LEAVING ME FOR STUPID FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!
Hiei: HELL YES!!!!!!! *is extremely happy and is actually smiling*
M/B: SHUT UP HIEI!!!!! 
Black: WELL YOU LEFT ME FOR A WEEK FOR STUPID CAMP!!!
Millie: UH YOU ARE LEAVING FOR 2 WEEKS AND LEAVING ME HERE WITH KUWABARA!!!!!!!
Black: You can still call me!!! When you left I had no contacts to you!!!!
Millie: *rolls her eyes* You SUCK!!!
Kuwabara: Hey what's so wrong with me?
Millie: *rolls her eyes*
Kuwabara: *gets teary eyed*
Millie: UGH WELL have fun reading everyone.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
The next morning Sammy walked out into the living room to see Kuwabara passed out on the couch. He was sleep talking.
“Hehehe.” She chuckled to herself and walked over to him, hoping she could hear something interesting. She sat down on the floor near to where his head was, not too close as to wake him up but just close enough to hear his every word.
“Mmmmmmm. You're so cute when you scrunch your nose like that.” She arched her brow. I was walking down into the room when I heard him say that. I turned around.
“What did you say Sammy?”
“It wasn't me you dope it was Kuwabaka. He's sleep talking.”
“Whew good. I thought you were hitting on me I was about to say. I don't swing like that if you catch my drift hehe.”
“Shut up and come over here and listen with me.” I walked over and sat next her making a good distance between me and Kuwabara, just like Sammy.
“You're so hot.”
“Oh my god. Sammy I don't think we should do this.” I said getting a little uncomfortable.
“Oh come on. There's nothing else to do in this place. Plus I want to know who he's talking about.”
“Uh Yukina duh.”
“Hey you never know anymore. I mean with all this alternate universe thing he could like someone else.”
“Whatever. If we're going to do this we need a video camera. I mean if we are going to be mean and just invade his dreams we might as well take it all the way.” I grinned an evil grin.
“Hehe. I like the way you think.” She complimented. I ran down the hall and into my room to retrieve my camcorder. As I sat on my bed and tried to put the newly charged battery in I could hear someone come into my room. I looked up and saw Kurama.
“Hey.” He said. I smiled.
“Hey.”
“Whatcha doin'?” He asked looking from me to the camera.
“Hehe. Being mean.” I laughed.
“You? Mean? Hehe and how are you being mean?” He asked, now sitting on my bed. He gave me an innocent little kiss.
“Hehe. Well Kuwabara is sleep talking and Sammy and I are going to get it on tape. Haha” I replied waving it around. “You want to join in this charade?”
“Hell yes. That little twerp has been bugging me all day.” I knew he would want in.
“Good. Now I don't feel so bad for doing it.” I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the living room with me.
“Has he said anything since I've been gone?” I asked.
“Nope. Just the usual snoring.” She replied.
“Good now we can get whatever he says on tape.” said Kurama grabbing the camcorder and turning it on. I laughed at him.
“Ooooooh you're a bad boy.” said Kuwabara. We all gasped.
“It's a guy.” We all said in unison. We kept rolling the tape.
“Yeah you're hot so what.”
“Who's hot? Who's hot?” I whispered.
“Hiei, you're such a good kisser.” Well all started to crack up laughing. Sammy got pissed.
“He's having sex dreams with MY HIEI!!!!!!!!!” She yelled.
“Shut the fuck up. We don't want to wake him just yet.” She just sat there pissed.
“Oh man that's too funny…..” Silence filled the room as we all tried our best to cover up our chuckles, making sure not to wake him up. “It's really weird too. Blech.”
“Hey guys.” joined in Hiei. “What's so funny? I want to know.” We quickly hid the camera and poked Kuwabara in the head to wake him up and to make him stop talking about Hiei.
“Huh? Oh hey guys. What's going on?” asked Kuwabara, not knowing we heard anything. We just started to laugh even more.
“What? What's going on I want to hear?” said Hiei getting a little excited and couldn't wait to get in a good laugh.
“Believe me no you don't.” I answered.
“Hey Hiei.” said Kuwabara with the widest, scariest grin I had ever seen form on his face. I shuttered.
“Hey. What's that?” He asked Kurama.
“What's what?”
“That thing behind your back. It looks like a camera.” Kurama just looked around the room pretending not to know what the hell he was talking about.
“Hiei are you feeling okay? You seem to be seeing things.” said Sammy feeling his forehead, pretending to check his fever. He slapped her hand away. We were all surprised at this.
“I'm fine now give me that damn tape. I want to see.” We just looked at him falsely confused.
“Wow Hiei. I guess Sammy's teaching is really paying off.” I said.
“Well I'm doing the best I can.” He replied smiling.
He tried to look behind Kurama but Kurama just turned around with him. He got dizzy going in circles.
“Blech I feel like I'm going to throw up. Ally you take it.” He said. I grabbed it and ran.
“HEY COME BACK HERE WITH THAT. I WANT TO SEE!!!” He ran after me all over the living room. Sammy, Kurama, and Kuwabara just stood there watching.
“So what's on the tape anyway?” asked Kuwabara.
“Oh nothing. Just you having a sex dream about Hiei.” said Sammy with an evil smirk playing across her face. His eyes widened and ran after them.
“NO YOU CAN'T SEE IT!!!!!” He yelled to them. They just stood there watching the race. Hell, Sammy even went to get some dirty rice to tide her over so that she could still watch.
“AAAHHHH” She yelled. The camcorder was flying at her head. She luckily caught it at the last minute. “DAMMNIT ALLY. SAY SOMETHING NEXT TIME.”
“SORRY I DIDN'T HAVE TIME. I WAS BEING CHASED.” The chasing stopped for a split second until the boys realized I wasn't holding it anymore. They both got angry sly facial expressions. She squealed and ran away.
“Wait a second. Why am I running? I SHOULD BE KICKIN' YOUR ASS FOR HAVING SUCH DREAMS ABOUT MY MAN!!!!” She yelled and pounced on Kuwabara. She beat him up black and blue.
“WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?!?!?!” yelled Hiei.
“Well.” I zipped and appeared right next to him. He stumbled back a little, surprised. “Kuwabara had a sex dream about you, we recorded it, you saw us laughing and wanted to know, we said no but you refused and started to chase me to find out, I told Kuwabara what was on the tape and now he wants it back, Sammy is angry with Kuwabara for having such dreams about you when you are her boyfriend and you don't swing that way.” I informed him. He just stood there in a state of shock.
“HEY SAMMY?” He called to her.
“YEAH!!!!??????” She yelled out in a question, still in the process of beating Kuwabara to a pulp.
“YOUR CLASSES WORKED. MOVE AND LET ME BEAT HIS ASS!!!!” He yelled and pounced on him as well.
“Awwe well isn't that the sweetest thing? Two people who love each other beating up a friend. Awwe it's so cute. It really shows you the bond they have for each other.” I said to Kurama. He wrapped his arms around my waist as we both watched.
“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” We heard Kuwabara. I began to think about what Hiei said. He said that the classes were working. And Kurama's changed a bit as well. This must mean that it is all coming to and end. I didn't want to think about that but instead enjoy the time I still had with him.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Millie: Oh no. They are beginning to change back. Does this mean a close end to the gang?
Black: Pssshhhh Hell no.
Millie: -_-;;
Black: :P:P:P
Millie: Sorry it was short but I couldn't really think of anything else. I promise the next one will be longer!!!!!
M/K/B: R&R everyone!!! Hope you liked it!!!!