Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Our HoneyMoon Night ❯ only one ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Our HoneyMoon Night

*Yo! YYH and all related characters belong to yoshiro togashi, and studio peirrot, and Funimation. and if you plan on reading the REAL STUFF, got to www.mediaminer.org*

The bellhop opened the double doors with a flourish and stepped back to let them inside. Kurama let her inside first, slipping the guy a tip. The bellhop closed the doors behind them as he left, whistling softly.

Yukina was spinning in a slow circle trying to take everything in. The room looked like a desert sultan's oasis. Soft muslin tented the room, with thick pillows strewn everywhere. A large bed held prominence in the center of the room, piled high with more of the silken pillows in varying jeweled shades. Through the small door on the side of the room, she caught a glimpse of a large, sunken marble tub that looked large enough to hold at least four people.

Kurama came up behind her and wrapped her in a warm hug, whispering in her ear, "do you like it?"

She spun in his embrace and hugged him tightly. "I love it!" She cried. "How did you ever manage to pull this off in two hours?"

"I have friends in high places," he said, winking. Kurama crushed her to him tightly, inhaling the delicate fragrance that emanated from her silken hair, lilac and jasmine, a heady combination.

Yukina pulled back to look at him, the boyish grin tugging at his mouth, his hair tousled and sexy. She knew in that moment that if she died tomorrow, she could die knowing that she had never felt so loved and cherished by another human being as she did right now. "Kurama, this is amazing! I love you so much!" She whispered, cupping his face with her hand.

kuramas smile widened and he pressed his face into her hand. "I love you too yukina, more than I can ever tell you." His lips came down and captured hers, kissing her softly. She sighed into his mouth and he deepened the kiss, slanting his lips over hers again and again.

Softly breaking the kiss, he took her hand and led her over to the bed. He stood before her, gazing into her eyes, before dropping his eyes lower, caressing her body with his smoldering gaze. He raised his hands, sliding them into her hair and loosening it from its holders. He pulled the pins out, running his fingers through her hair. His fingers drifted lower, to the buttons on her upper back that held her dress closed. He unfastened them slowly, pulling the material away from her heated body. He moved to her waist, sliding the zipper slowly down, caressing her body as the thin silk slid down her hips to puddle in a ebon pool at her feet.

Yukina reached for his jacket, sliding it over his broad shoulders and down his muscular arms. She undid his tie, sliding it from around his neck gently before dropping it into the growing pile of clothing on the floor. Reaching up again, she undid the buttons on his shirt, her breathing becoming uneven, as each new inch of flesh was uncovered. Sliding her hands under it, she drew it off his shoulders and let it fall to the floor.

Kurama's eyes glowed with sapphire heat as she undressed him, her eyes caressing his body as he had done to hers. She undid his pants next, her gaze scorching as they slid down his , muscular legs. He kicked off his shoes, socks and the pants, before reaching for her again.

They fell back onto the bed and Kurama reached for her delicate ankles, sliding her shoes off one by one. Finally, the only thing separating them was her black silken panties and his boxers. he slid her hands into his waistband as his mouth claimed hers, his hands on her breasts, rolling the nipples against his palm as he squeezed gently.

He pulled away to look at her, watching her blush slightly as his heated gaze swept her body. Her breasts were more tender and sensitive and his touch was driving her wild. He placed his hand on her flat stomach possessively, the warm rush of feelings hitting them both as they realized that a tangible proof of their love was nestled protectively inside her body. Tears pricked Yukinas eyes as he bent his head and kissed her stomach softly, reverently.

She arched into his touch, sweet fire coursing through her body with the gentle brush of his lips on her skin. He hooked a finger into the waistband of her panties, sliding them down her body. yukina moaned with passion, she had missed him so much these past few days, missed his hands on her body and his touch on her soul.

Kurama slid lower, kissing his way down to her reddish delta, licking and nibbling as he went. He wanted to savor her, like a fine wine her taste intoxicated him with its heady fragrance, beckoning him deeper. His tongue lapped at her tender bud and her hips arched in pleasure against his mouth, frantic moans escaping her throat.

Dipping his tongue inside, he tasted her gently, licking and sucking softly, drinking in her essence. She was in his blood, setting him on fire with longing and desire. Her hands played restlessly on his shoulders, scratching softly with every nip of his tongue against her.

She cried out as she felt his finger slip inside, finding her spot and rubbing it gently, feeling her muscles contract and pulse around him. "Please kurama, oh god, oh!"

He looked up at her, moaning his name and smiled, the fox inside of him dancing in glee. "Please what love?" he whispered, sliding back up her body, pressing her into the bed.

"Please, I need you, I need to feel you inside of me, now!" yukina moaned against his mouth, her hands caressing his hard cock, pulling on it gently, insistently.

Kurama complied, settling in between her hips again, pressing against her wet entrance. She lifted her hips and he slid inside, wringing another passionate sob from yukina as he plunged deeply into her depths. He settled against her hips, his lips on her neck, sucking gently.

"Oh Kurama, oh my god you feel so good, oh yes!" yukina mumbled restlessly, grinding her hips against his, willing him to move. He did so, slowly stroking in and out, the liquid fire singing along her body, dancing and exploding along her veins. kurama felt her come again, tightening around his hard shaft as he stroked deeply, her legs locked tightly around his waist.

He pumped her furiously, his own release nearing as he felt her tighten again and again, her shrieks of pleasure driving him on.

He groaned her name in release as they peaked together, mouths locked together, wrapped in each other's arms. She held on tightly as they fell back to earth, nestled in each other's arms. Still breathing heavily, he pulled up to look at her, his shining blue eyes meeting her deeper indigo ones. They grinned at each other, sated for the moment.Kurama kissed herly as she ran her hands along his back, tickling gently.

yukina felt his body stir within hers and her grin widened. "Shall we take a bath?"yukina asked him teasingly, contracting her muscles and caressing him. He smiled wickedly and nodded before dipping his head and kissing her deeply again, barely letting her breathe as he devoured her mouth.

He pulled away, getting up and walking into the bathroom. yukina leaned up on her elbows and watched him walk, the muscles playing under his skin turning her on even more. He had such a beautiful body and was completely unembarrassed around her. She heard the water start and was going to get up when he walked back out into the room, leaning against the doorjamb and looking at her. His eyes smoldered as he crooked his finger at her, beckoning her towards him.

yukina jumped up and walked slowly over to him, savoring the feel of his hot gaze sliding over her body. She blushed slightly as his eyes devoured her, the desire simmering in the deep blue depths. He caught her easily in his arms and stepped back into the bathroom, lowering her into the warm water before sliding in behind her and pulling her onto his lap. The water lapped gently around them as he entered her again. "I love you yukina ." He whispered into her ear as she rocked against him, her fingers tangling in his hair.

"I love you too." She cried as they rocked faster, the desire spiraling through her body, licking at her with hot, stabbing spikes. "Oh, oh oh Kurama!" She screamed, throwing her head back as he held her tightly while she came around him, the water caressing her as much as his hands.

Kurama breathed against her neck, pushing up into her with rough strokes, his thumb banging away at her clit, bringing her to the edge again. She shrieked his name again as they came together, her name tumbling loudly from his lips, joining hers in ecstasy.

She collapsed around him, her head on his shoulder, breathing heavily. She sat up, pushing her sweaty locks out of her face and grinning down at him. "Maybe we should spend a month without sex more often!" She teased, kissing him again.

"Only if you promise that when we do, it will always be like this." Kurama said against her lips, before he deepened the kiss, drawing her tongue into his mouth.

They sat intimately entwined, kissing passionately for what felt like eternity. The water was getting chilly and yukina shivered slightly. Kurama pulled away from her mouth and looked at her in concern. "Are you cold?"

"A little, although you are doing a wonderful job of keeping me warm." yukina replied, shivering again as his heated gaze slid over her.

"Let's go back to bed and I'll see what I can do to get rid of those shivers." Kurama whispered wickedly, standing up and getting out, reaching for her and sweeping her body up into his arms.


She went to lie down but he stopped her. "Let's try something different this time." He whispered wickedly, pulling her up so that she was kneeling on the bed. Kurama moved behind her, caressing the soft globes of her ass as he pulled her towards him.

She moaned as he slid a finger into her, teasing and tickling. yukina pressed back against his hand as his thumb found her clit and began rubbing it softly. She hung her head and rocked back against him as his other hand stroked her heated skin, raising goose bumps. She moaned again as the first sharp tingles of desire licked along her nerve endings, dancing and exploding joyously.

His hard cock slid into her and yukina gasped as she bounced down onto his lap. His hands snaked around her sides, cupping her breasts and pulling on her nipples. Her head came back, and she turned her face towards his. Kurama captured her lips in a torrid kiss, pumping hard into her body, her breasts bouncing into his hands. yukina was having a hard time breathing, the fire consuming her becoming so intense. She shrieked again as she came, crashing down hard onto his lap.

They peaked together again, minutes later, Kurama's hands on her waist, slamming her down onto him as he screamed her name. yukina was grabbing restlessly at his locks as the waves of rapture crashed over her, lapping along her body. pulled her tight against him, wrapping his arms around her, murmuring into her ear as he spent himself.

They slumped forward, exhausted finally. They lay down, Kurama spooning behind yukina as he pulled the sheets up, covering them both before they fell deeply asleep.

THE END.