Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Over Heated ❯ Who's on Top ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Over Heated

By Beautiful Dreamer

In the middle of July, two demons were vacationing in the human world to go sight seeing. The two have been in Tokyo for a week though, but the demon couple haven't left their low budget room once. Instead, they were both lying on the floor, staring at each other with an intense gaze as sweat slowly ran down their bare chest. Their breathing was labored as they tried to talk.

"You be on top, Touya." A demon moaned with an Irish accent.

"Jin, It gets too hot on top." Touya replied.

"I was on top yesterday, ya know." Jin said with a slight tone of aggression

"But I've been on top, six days before that."

"See, you didn't mind before."

"Well, it's my turn to be on the bottom."

"Why don't you use your ice powers if you don't want to get too hot."

"And wake up in a room filled with warm water… Why don't you use your wind to cool us down?"

"Ever heard of 'Hot Air.'" A deep sigh escaped them both.

"This is all your fault." Touya said as shifted his position on the floor.

"My fault?" Jin yelped in shock.

"You should have gotten a room with normal bedding."

"How was I to know, what a bunk bed is? And that the city would be caught in a heat wave during our visit."

The two demons looked at the object of their frustration, a high level bunk bed that was pushed up against the wall. Whoever was on the top, would be in hell for the whole night, having endure the hottest part of the room throughout the night. At the bottom of the bunk, a person would be cooler and would have a couple of hours of sleep before the heat woke that person up. Jin and Touya sighed again; as they silently hoped that the heat wave would end soon.