Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Darkest Tournament ❯ A New Fighter for Team Shimamura? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yu Yu Hakusho

The Darkest Tournament

Chapter 2

A New Fighter For Team Shimamura?

By: Yaiko Youkai

July 29, 2003

The Urameshi Team and Shimamura Teams have made and alliance to fight together on the ship. Both teams decided that some one should keep watch half the night then they wake some one else up. Well Hiei didn't trust the Shimamura team so he said he'd be the look out all night. Yukiko didn't like that cause she didn't trust him so they both decided to stay up. Yukiko stayed on one side of the camp in a tree while Hiei stayed in another tree on the other side of camp.

"Well come on let's go. The ship should be here at anytime." Joe said.

"Right." Yusuke said.

"Hold on just a damn minute one of Your team Urameshi is carrying that big oaf. Cause I'm not!" Mitzu said and crossed her arms.

"Don't even look at me Detective." Hiei said then disappeared into the trees.

"Kurama?" Yusuke asked.

"Sorry Yusuke. But no." Kurama said drawing the line on how kind he'd be.

"Oh man that just leaves me… Kuwabara you're useless…you're going to get me killed one of these day's." Yusuke said then sighed. "Oh well come on." He said.

"Good then we're off." Joe said then jumped into the trees with Yukiko, Kurama, Jet, Kikiti, Raikage, Yusuke and Kuwabara, Nurata, then Nibori and Mitzu.

"Come on the ship's already here." Joe said jumping from the trees with the Urameshi and his own team right there beside him.

"Traitor scum." The demons already on the ship said and the Shimamura team got on with the Urameshi team.

"Cowards!" Yukiko said

"You can say that again Yukiko" Mitzu said

"You'll get yours Shimamura." A demon yelled to Joe.

"Ah fuck off you cowards. Having to create a demon alliance of twenty-six teams to knock off one. Well there are two teams you have to knock off now moron. We're standing right here." Mitzu said back holding up her arms.

"Well she's hot headed." Yusuke said.

"Arrogant too." Nibori said.

"Hey Nibori you want to see if it's arrogance or just damn good fighting talent?" Mitzu asked.

"She's cocky too." Yukiko said.

"Bite me." Mitzu said.

"I don't bite fire rats." Yukiko said.

"You're asking for it Yukiko." Mitzu said.

"Try it I dare you." Yukiko said and froze the deck under her feet.

"Oh goody you control Ice big deal." Mitzu said inching towards Nibori.

"Don't come over here. She's mad at you. Go over to Joe he's not fire." Nibori said then stepped away from Mitzu.

"Fine I will. Hey Joe when are we going to get to the island any way." Mitzu asked turning from Yukiko to Joe.

"I don't know. Should be in a couple of hours though." Joe said.

"Oh goodie. Can we just get rid of these annoying demons now?" Yukiko asked.

"No not now that has no honor." Kuwabara said.

"Demon's have quite a different out look on Honor Kuwabara so I'd suggest you be quiet." Kurama said.

"Oh you mean Shorty there. He's just strange all the time." Kuwabara said.

"You big oaf I'd like to see you say that to my face." Hiei said angrily.

"Like I can get down that short." Kuwabara retorted.

"Yusuke we're going to rely on that alternate Raikage cause he's dead." Hiei said and started over towards Kuwabara.

"Now, now Hiei calm down…seriously calm down before you do kill him." Kurama said holding Hiei back from Kuwabara who is now hiding behind Yusuke.

"Don't call him short dim whit!" Mitzu said as she kicked Kuwabara in the butt. "Cause if you do I'll make a comment on the differences in intelligence. He's far more intelligent then you." Mitzu said.

"Shorty isn't more intelligent then me…" Kuwabara whined.

"Yes he is. He won his fights in the Dark tournament last year you are nothing but a liability…" Mitzu said and Hiei had stopped fighting Kurama to get to Kuwabara.

"Am not." Kuwabara whined.

"Are too." Mitzu said.

"Yeah like Jet." Yukiko said.

"Hey! Leave me out of this." Jet whined.

"All alternate fighters please come up here with me." The ship captain said.

"Jet go. Urameshi I'd send Kuwabara if I were you." Yukiko said.

"But we can't he's not the alternate." Yusuke said then looked at the new girls on his team. "Raikage, right?" he said as his eye's fell on the one who said she was there alternate fighter.

"Right I'm going." Raikage said and smiled at them.

"Jet stay away from the other teams up there. Especially female members!" Nibori said as he drug Jet up to the captain.

"Right now that every thing is squared away. The only people not allowed to fight are these people up here. Now go for it. Last two teams standing win!" The captain yelled.

"Damn that's unexpected!" Joe yelled, as he immediately had to defend himself along with the Urameshi team and his own teammates.

"Hello I thought this was supposed to happen half way to the island." Mitzu yelled over to Joe.

"Yeah me too." Joe said

"I got an idea…DRAGON WAVE!" Mitzu yelled and every demon anywhere around her is now dead. Dragon wave is a massive wave of fire that takes the shape of a dragon. It kills any one and every one Mitzu wishes. Her friends can not be hurt by the wave.

"Thank you Mitzu. I was having a hard time over here." Joe said and smiled.

"Welcome." Mitzu said and smiled.

"Aren't you tired after you released all that energy?" Hiei questioned.

"No actually I fill pretty good now why?" Mitzu asked.

"That was a lot of energy you must have a lot more." Kurama said.

"Intelligent deduction Kurama. Yes I do." Mitzu said.

"You mean you have far more powerful attacks." Kuwabara yelled stunned.

"Yeah why." Mitzu said and just shrugged.

"Urameshi you're fighting her!" Kuwabara yelled ducking behind Yusuke.

"No I will." Hiei said.

"You forget we've already qualified for the tournament." Mitzu said and smiled.

"I'd say this tournament isn't going to be easy but your team and ours will inevitably end up having to fight each other to win." Yusuke said.

"That doesn't bother me." Hiei said.

"Of course not me neither." Mitzu said and smirked this time.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Several Hours Later!

"Oh it's about time. I hate water." Mitzu said once the ship docked at the island of the tournament.

"I wonder why?" a male voice said from below them.

"Oh no…Ieih…" Mitzu said and looked over the side of the ship to see a male Kitsune standing on the ground. He had short, spiky blond hair and Bright yellow eyes. He had white ears and a foxtail. He's wearing black pants, a white T-shirt, yellow wristbands, and a black headband.

"You got to be kidding." Yukiko said and looked over the side of the ship too. "Nope there's the idiot standing right there. Oh why couldn't he of done what we told him." she whined as she hid behind Joe and Nibori.

"Who is he? He's all yellow…" Kuwabara said.

"Ieih Tiramura. He's a lightning Kitsune." Nibori said. "And he's not supposed to be here right now!" he said down to the Kitsune.

"Oh come on it's boring up in the room besides…" Ieih said but was drowned out by the Shimamura team.

"SHUT UP IEIH!!!" The Shimamura team yelled at him.

"I'm going to get him out of here." Mitzu said and jumped down from the ship beside Ieih and started dragging him to the hotel.

"Ieih no one knows you. Why do you think we brought the dog for hum? There's a reason we wanted you to stay in the room." Mitzu said as she finally let go of his wrist.

"But I was board…I've been here for two days now… not left the room until today…" Ieih whined.

"Ieih we understand that but you couldn't wait for another few minutes for the rest team to get up to the room." Mitzu said, in a kinder way then she had earlier.

"It's boring here." Ieih said.

"Well the rest of the team should be coming now. Come on let's get up to the room." Mitzu said and smiled then ran up the stairs in the main lobby.

"Like you can beat me now…" Ieih said and disappeared with a flash.

"Oh I hate when you do that." Mitzu said then shook her head.

"Yea, yea, yea…oh yeah uhm…we have a problem with our plan." Ieih said.

"What do you mean?" Mitzu said walking into the room and seeing four girls standing at the window. "Uhm…Botan?" Mitzu said stunned.

"Yeah the Urameshi team and our team are stuck in the same room." Ieih said.

"You got to be kidding. How many beds exactly are there Ieih?" Mitzu said.

"Nine." Ieih said.

"But there are eighteen of us. Urameshi and Shimamura combined plus my little sister and these people and Jet." Mitzu said.

"Exactly." Ieih said.

"Well how many guy's?" she asked then thought about it for a moment. "Eight right…plus ten girls." Mitzu said.

"Hey what are you guy's doing in our room?" Yusuke said coming into the room with his team.

"Actually it's our room too. All eighteen of us. Problem is there's only nine beds…stupid committee thought it'd be funny to put two teams together this year." Mitzu said then smiled.

"OK! Kuwabara you and Jet have to stay together. So go find a bed." Mitzu said.

"Why me?" Kuwabara asked.

"You don't want to know that Kuwabara just do as she said." Kurama said.

"Why are we taking orders from her for?" Hiei asked.

"Cause we've had this room for two day's already. The committee just decided to throw the Urameshi team in here too." Mitzu said.

"How can you do that your team was on the ship." Hiei said as Kuwabara walked off to find a bed.

"Actually since you will be staying here with us you'll eventually will find out. Jet isn't our alternate Ieih is. We just brought Jet cause he wouldn't shut up and we could throw off our opponents." Mitzu said and noticed Nibori and Joe walk in with Yukiko, Nurata, and Ruby.

"So who's sleeping with who? Jet go find Kuwabara that's you're bunk mate." Mitzu said once the door to the room was shut.

"What do you mean?" Nibori asked.

"Nibori the Urameshi team and our team have been threw in here together and there are only nine beds but eighteen people. So it works out perfectly. Two per bed." Mitzu explained.

"OK! Maybe we should put a guy with Kurama too." Nibori suggested.

"Maybe. Youko can come back. Hiei what about you." Mitzu asked.

"You can put me with who ever I'm sleeping on the couch! So some one gets a bed to themselves." Hiei said in an annoyed tone.

"That's good. Kurama gets to be by himself then. Yusuke uhm Botan, Ruby and Joe, Kikiti and Raikage, uhm…now what are you're names?" Mitzu said.

"I'm Keiko this is Shizuru and Yukina." Keiko said.

"OK! Keiko since Yukina is an ice apparition you two are together. Nurata and Shizuru…uhm…now for me and Yukiko." Mitzu said and smiled.

"I am so not staying with you." Yukiko said.

"Like I would. Yeah right you control ice nit whit. You got Ieih and I got Nibori." Mitzu said.

"He's sleeping on the floor." Yukiko said.

"Well it seems I'll have company on the couch." Hiei said and sat down on the windowsill.

"No you won't. I ain't sleeping on the floor." Ieih said.

"Well there's always' Kurama." Mitzu said.

"I'm not sleeping with a male Kitsune, Mitzu." Ieih said.

"Just a suggestion better then Jet." Mitzu said.

"Any thing is better then that dog at the moment…okay now he's sniffing…Jet get away from the ice apparition and the human girls!" Yukiko said angrily snapping Hiei's attention to his sister.

"Dog move or lose something very precious to you." Hiei said in a threatening tone standing up.

"Jet you're staying with Kuwabara the big redheaded human idiot so get away from the girls." Mitzu said.

"Hey Jet I believe that means now." Joe said in a very annoyed tone as he went over and drug Jet away from the girls.

"What's his problem?" Keiko asked just as Kuwabara came back into the room.

"What problem?" Kuwabara asked.

"Sniffing girls little brother." Shizuru said and crossed her arms then closed her eyes.

"Yeah and those trees when we first met you guy's?" Yusuke said in a curious tone.

"…Uhm…I'm so not explaining that." Mitzu said then walked over to the couch and sat down.

"Why not?" Kuwabara asked walking over to Mitzu.

"Cause I'm not idiot." Mitzu said and crossed her arms.

"It's a sensitive subject with her, Yukiko, and Ruby. So you might want to leave that alone." Nibori said.

"I'd say it's a sensitive subject I'm the closed thing to a dog here." Yukiko said as she kept an eye on the door Joe and Jet had left threw several minutes ago.

"Hey myself and that guy are Kitsune's too ya know." Ieih said very annoyed that he had been left out of Yukiko's statement.

"Yeah well you're not exactly female are you. Unless you're gay." Ruby said in a smart 'butt' way.

"Exactly Ruby thank you." Mitzu said.

"Kurama what are they talking about?" Yusuke asked.

"You truly don't want to know Yusuke." Kurama said.

"Ah tell the Detective, Fox. It's not like you don't go threw the same thing every so often." Hiei said almost smiling at the embarrassment of Kurama and Ieih. Yukiko was just ignoring Hiei so she hadn't heard what he had said.

"Hiei shut up please." Kurama said barley audible. Except to the demons present who heard every word as clear as day. Hiei let out his little menacing laugh and turned to the window.

"What do you go threw every so often Kurama?" Yusuke asked.

"Yusuke please just drop it." Kurama said kind of in a pleading yet a definite 'leave it alone' kind of way. "Hiei I swear I'll get you for that." Kurama said to where only himself and the other Kitsune's in the room could hear him.

"Oh you're ashamed to go into…" Yukiko started but was cut off by Ieih and Kurama.

"Would you be quiet!!" they both said in the same petrified way.

"What I was just going to tell them what was going on." Yukiko said.

"Exactly Yukiko I don't think they want anyone here, well except you, to know." Mitzu said and smirked at Yukiko who had walked out of the room and into the kitchen.

"I'm going to bed. We have a lot to do tomorrow. So I'd suggest my entire team go to bed now." Joe said from a room with two beds.

"Agreed Joe. I'm tired now." Mitzu said and Ieih started smiling.

"Don't even think about it lightning boy." Yukiko said from the door to a room with two beds in it. "Mitzu, Nibori and Ieih, myself will stay in here. It's the furthest room from Jet." Yukiko said then turned and went back into the room.

"Well night all. Coming you two?" Mitzu said and got up then walked to the bedroom door. Then turned and looked at Nibori and Ieih.

"Yeah in a few minutes." Nibori said grabbing Ieih by the back of the shirt and holding him there. Even though Ieih was almost a foot taller then Nibori he did it anyway.

"All right. Night." Mitzu said then walked into the room and changed into some night cloths she had brought then laid down. Yukiko had all ready laid down and fell asleep.

"All right every one bed you too Hiei." Yusuke said and left to find his and Botan's room along with Keiko and Yukina's room. After about ten minutes Nibori and Ieih left the arguing group and went to their own rooms. Every one was arguing over who got what room. They laid down and listened for about ten or twenty more minutes until every thing died down and fell asleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Authors Note: Hey finally got the chapter done and up. I'm so happy. Anyway sorry for not brining in more of the teams had a last minute change to the chapter by one of my best friends deciding he wanted to be on my team so…had to change it for him. Anyway it didn't bother me. Well hope every one likes this chapter and I promise I will get every team and every character hopefully in the next chapter…or at least the next two chapters.

LATER,

Yaiko Youkai

or

Fasha Youkai