Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Triple R Ranch ❯ The pool and crafts!!! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Millie: Ok now the fun begins. We are finally at camp. HAHAHAHA I have big plans. Oh yes… I do.
Black: *rolls eyes* Just hurry up and get on with it.
Hiei: Hn. Make me gay in this one and you are officially done for.
Millie: -__- Right.
Kurama: She will not make you gay Hiei. Besides she is going to be too busy torturing Kuwabara.
Millie: You know me too well hehe. I own nothing so enjoy!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
 
“Hn. We are here in this recheted place.” Hiei said. He saw the owner's kids running around and cringed. We all got out of the car and waited by the trunk for personnel to come and give us some assistance.
“Ok I see we are all dropping off this cutie right here.” A fellow worker came up to us and said, directing her remark to Hiei. He glared hard at her and she kept on talking.
“Um. I'm sorry there must be a mistake. We are going to be working here. I'm sure we sent you photo copy I.D.s.” I said. I could see Hiei boiling and thought it best not to let this wonderful conversation of how cool the boys' cabins are and about arts and crafts. I could see out of the corner of my eye Sarah looking as paranoid as ever. She was looking quickly from her left to her right. I grabbed her by her arm and pulled her over to me.
“Sarah I told there aren't any bulls here ok?”
“Yeah well I think it's just a conspiracy.” I looked at her like she was stupid.
“That makes no sense.” She just glared at me. “Whatever.” I turned to face the girl and she was now on her knees talking to Hiei.
“We are going to have so much fun this week. You can play in the pool and make leather crafts and draw space crafts on a stencil.” She was just about to pinch his cheek when he grabbed her by the wrist.
“Touch me and I will rip your hand off.” Her eyes were bug eyes and she was afraid.
“Hiei let her go ok she didn't know.”
“Of course not. Shorty is like, what, four feet tall? Anyone could mistake him for a kid.”
“You wanna run that by me again, dumbass?”
“HEY!! I AM NOTHING OF THE SORT.” The lady looked from me, who was just standing with my hand to my forehead, to Kurama who was just shaking his head, to Sarah, who was still looking around frantically for any signs of a bull, to Yusuke who was trying to hit on a nearby mother of a little camper, and then to Kuwabara and Hiei who were fighting verbally.
“HEY!!! Can we please stop fighting so that we can get to our rooms and have a fun summer?” I yelled.
“Yes I agree.” replied Kurama.
“One bull and I am out of here.” Sarah repeated this phrase over and over again. We were eventually taken to our rooms and told to come out to the café after we unpacked. We were all assigned to our rooms in to specific order. At first it was Hiei in a room with Kuwabara, Me with Yusuke, and Sarah with Kurama.
“Oh hell no. This not going to work.” Sarah yelled. Hiei just glared at Kuwabara.
“Ok I will be in a room with Sparks, Hiei you will be with Kurama and Kuwabara can be with Yusuke. Are we happy now?”
“Awe but I wanted to be with shrimpy.”
“Oh no. Don't start with me.” said Sarah.
“I NEVER GET MY WAY.”
“Life's tuff get a helmet.” She replied and conked him on the forehead. We all retreated to our rooms and began to unpack. Sarah opened her zipper to her suitcase and pulled out a little teddy bear.
“Hey Onna did you bring the katana polish? I need it.-“ He stopped speaking when he saw her hugging her stuffed bear. She stopped in mid hug and looked at him with big eyes. “Onna, why are you hugging that bear?”
“IT IS NOT JUST A BEAR HIEI!!! It's my grey bear and that is his name. Grey bear s awesome.” I was sitting at the desk and rolled my eyes as I unpacked as well.
“Melissa did you bring that book I let you borrow?”
“Yeah here it is.” I handed Kurama his book and he turned around to see Sarah glaring at Hiei intensely.
“What is this about?” He asked.
“It is a mere ningen bear. You do know he can't protect you in anyway, right?”
“HE WILL PROTECT ME FROM ALL EVILS.”
“Do you really want to know Kurama?” I asked him, making sure he knew what he was getting himself into.
“I have suddenly changed my mind.” He sat with me as we watched them bicker like an old married couple. Suddenly Yusuke walked in.
“Hey where is my portable cd player?”
“Kuwabara has it.” I replied. Yusuke looked over to Hiei and Sarah and started laughing.
“INSOLENT FOOL BOY!! GREY BEAR IS MAD HOTNESS!!”
“HEY THAT'S MY WORD.” I yelled.
“Get over it Millie.” I growled.
“He just some childs play toy baka.” At that Kuwabara came in. He was all alone in his room and with his stuffies keeping his things in good condition, or at least that's what he thought, he said it was safe enough to leave. He entered the room.
“Hey, why is everyone in here?-“ His eyes lit up when he saw Sarah's toy. He walked over and in one motion scooped up the teddy bear in his arms.
“Awe he's so CUUUUTE!!” He yelled. Sarah glared her hardest at him.
“If you don't give him back I will punish you like never before.” She said in a cold voice. I grabbed back the bear and gave it to Sarah. I got the katana polish from her bag and handed it to Hiei so he could leave. I gave Yusuke his CD player and I literally pushed Kuwabara out the door into the “cold cruel world” as he likes to say. Kurama was on his way when he said.
“I will see you both at dinner.” I blushed and was in my own little world when Sarah came up behind me and layed her head on my shoulder.
“-__-;; Can I help you?” She had a goofy grin on her face.
“No.”
“Then GET OFF ME!!” I yelled. She only laughed and changed clothes. We were finally done packing and went out to the lodge for dinner. We entered a little late so that we wouldn't have to go up and get the food. We took our seats and Hiei had a huge grimace on his face.
“I wonder where Yusuke is.” said Kurama. I thought the same.
“Well he is supposed to be working in the cafeteria but not until tomorrow.” We all looked around the room and saw him at the food window with a small white hat and a big guy was talking to him. We all laughed as he mouthed the words “I hate you” to us.
“I can just imagine what Joey is talking to him about.” I said.
“You know him?” asked Kurama.
“Yeah he's the guy I was talking y'all about with the really thick accent. Hahaha I guess he wanted to get Yusuke started early on his duties.” Sarah laughed with and Kurama chuckled a bit.
Over with Yusuke
 
“Ok now when yur here ya have ta clean these grease pits very well. And if you don't you weel keel the whole camp. Now ya really need to get yur elbow work in it or yur just stickin' yur face in a grease box fur no reason.” He started to show Yusuke the proper way to pack week old milk into a box for shipping to the trash dump. We could see his face contort to the most disgusted looks. We only laughed even more. We finished eating and retreated to our rooms. We were all snuggled in a fell asleep peacefully until we heard Yusuke yelling at the top of his lungs.
“KUWABARA!!!!! YOU FAG!!! GET INTO YOUR BUNK. THE SWAMP MONSTER IS NOT GOING TO GET YOU OK? THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE A SWAMP HERE!!” We heard him fall to the floor and scamper up to his bunk. Finally it was the next morning. I breathed in the fresh air as Yusuke was breathing in the fumes of breakfast and was being forced to clean out the grease pits from the stove the previous night.
“BREAKFAST!!” Kuwabara yelled. He dove into his food as did Sarah and the rest of us ate like normal human beings. Hiei, though, just looked at his food like it was going to jump out at him at any moment.
“Hiei it's not going to kill you ok?”
“Hn. I don't now that baka.” A worker walked behind and he tapped on her shoulder. “Hey can I get a beer?” The girl just looked at her like he was crazy.
“HIEI!! This is a camp for little kids they don't have beer here.”
“Damnit.”
“Well how about we all just eat and then Melissa can show us where to go for our teachings?” asked Kurama.
“Good plan fox. You think of that all by yourself?” replied Hiei.
“Actually Hiei yes.” Kurama liked his idea and was used to Hiei being a smart ass so he didn't even bother to acknowledge it. We all finished and Yusuke was still working in the cafeteria so I thought it best to just let him do what he was doing. We walked down the wide dirt path and I showed Hiei and Sarah the way to the riflery area.
“Ok go through the stairs and the guns and the bullets are in the closet to the right. Now bring out both the big ones and only one miniature one. Got it?” I asked.
“Hey what about me?” asked Kuwabara. I almost forgot about him.
“Well since you have canoeing you go back up the path and got to your left and keep going until you see a big shack. Then there should be another counselor named Julie to help you out. Yusuke will be with you tomorrow.” He got a goofy grin on his face and skipped up the pathway.
“Yes…..wait where are the bullets?” I rolled my eyes. Sarah was just trying to get on my nerves.
“Ok well we will be right next door so if I hear one camper yell because he got shot I will not hesitate to tell Koenma the truth.” I looked over at Hiei in particular. He just shifted his eyes from right to left.
“Yeah yeah now go.” Sarah was pushing me away.
“Oh come on I mean I knew you liked Hiei but this is just ridiculous.” I laughed and she let go.
“I am going to MURDER you.”
“I would rather you not do that Sarah.” Kurama was looking at her.
“Hn. And why is that foxboy? Because you liiiike her?” Sarah tended to speak like Hiei. We both just blushed.
“N-no. We just really need to be getting to class. Hehe.”
“HEY SHORT STUFF ARE YOU MY TEACHER? HURRY UP ASSHOLE WE WANNA SHOOT.” We could hear a boy call from the riflery area.
“Yeah what Kurama said. And I suggest you guys better get going or they might be the ones to shoot you.” They both just growled and where on their way.
“Ok here we are Kurama. The archery area. Suh-weeet.” I said. I went to the closet to the right and polled out four right handed bows and one left handed bow.
“Kurama, could you please get the arrows and put five in each little stand thing?” He politely said yes and did as I asked. So far we were having a great tome until I heard a loud bang in the riflery area. I saw flames coming from the grassy area of the shooting range.
“HIEI!!!” I ran over with Kurama and saw a bottle that was supposed used to be for target practice lit on fire.
“What did you two do?” asked Kurama once we pulled them out of the course and into the woods for a brief chat.
“Nothing.” said Hiei with shifty eyes.
“Well.” Sarah started but thenn looked at Hiei after he had nudged her in the arm not to say anything.
“AAAAAHHHHH.” I could hear a camper screaming and we ran over. The camper was lying on his back and had a small flame on his leg. My mouth dropped open and I quickly zapped up a bottle of water in my hand to put it out.
“I didn't do it I swear.” yelled Hiei.
“The what happened?”
“Well I was trying to shoe these punks that I am an awesome shooter and this one just started to get on my nerves do I decided to show him up. I shot at the farthest bottle but that little punk ass had filled it up with GASOLINE!!!!”
“Is this true?”
“Yes. You can even ask have Sarah read my mine.”
“Or maybe I can.”
“You don't have telepathy.” said Sarah.
“Hello shape shifter. I can just turn into you and have your powers.” And I did just that. Hiei was telling the truth and we put out the fire.
“Uggh. Ok well that about wraps up our two hours as instructors for Archery and Riflery.” I pouted.
`I didn't even get to show Kurama how awesome an archer I am.'
`Oh suck it up Millie you have all summer.' I still wasn't happy until the boys went to the pool and we went to our separate places. Sarah went up to the arts and crafts room to find Kuwabara just sitting there with a look of sadness on his face.
“Jeeze what's wrong with you baka?” She asked.
“The children don't like me.” He yelled out and started balling his eyes out. She just rolled hers and looked at the leather crafts.
“Hn. This should be fun. Take my anger out on the leather by pounding in some metal. Hehe fun.” She said a loud and looked up to see a group of kids looking at her.
“Oh hehe. Well I guess we should get started then. Well everyone come up here and get a piece of leather.”
“Aren't you going to tell us your name first?” asked a camper.
“Oh….uh yeah well I'm Sarah and that fool over there is Kuwabaka.-“
“BARA!!!” He interrupted.
“He's in denial. Now everyone come get one.” All the kids ran up to the counter and picked out a shape.
“So you take these things and you pound them into the leather. Huh. These aren't very cool shapes are they? They're like various forms of a circle.” Kuwabara was confused.
“Hey genius you have it upside down.” Sarah took the stamper away from him and flipped it over and gave it back.
“Awe, yay a horsey.” Sarah just sweat dropped. “Man I hope the boys and Millie are having a better time.”
 
With Kurama and Hiei
 
“Nice day isn't it Hiei.” said Kurama, trying to make the best out of everything for him. He knew Hiei was having a crummy time and he didn't want to be the only one not.
“Hn. It's ok fox. The sun is too bright though.”
“Well maybe you should go for a swim.” He suggested.
“Hn. I only dive.”
“I take you're not even going to try and make the best of things?”
“Hn. I was dragged here fox boy, against my will and I will not have fun if it kills me just to show those bakas never to mess with me.”
“Yes w/e Hiei.” He only chuckled at his remark. They sat there for about an hour when there was a huge splash in the pool and someone was calling for help. Kurama quickly pick up the lifeguard raft and started running to the victim.
“Hiei aren't you coming?”
“Hn. Baka you must really not know me at all.” Kurama knew he wouldn't help he just thought he would ask anyway. Now he felt rather dumb to though. He jumped into the pool and saved a camper from drowning.
 
Sarah was sitting at one of the kid tables because she was helping a camper. When she was done she just stayed in her seat and started thinking of Hiei in his swim trunks when he heard a ruckus behind the counter. She snapped out of it and looked over to where it was coming from. She could see Kuwabara's face slowly rise up from the counter with war-like paint all over his face. There were lines and shapes and letters everywhere.
“I am chief Datchikatchidominay!! and I specialize in defending love and the true meaning of RAINBOWS!!!!! AND UNICORNS AND POTS OF GOLD!!!” He had a huge goofy grin on his face.
“Psh more like chief DUMBASS.” Sarah put her hand up to her forehead in a solute.
“Miss. Sarah what does dumbass mean?” asked the youngest camper of the class.
“O_O;; Umm it's big people word. You are not aloud to say until you are my age.”
“Well how old are you?” She asked.
“Umm I'm 16.” She smiled because she was happy with her age. The little girls' eyes bugged out.
“You're ANCIENT!!!” Sarah's face just dropped.
“I AM NOT!!!”
“Phe whatever.” The little girl skipped away.
“Oh no you don't.” Sarah took one of the pounding mallets into her hands and started chasing the little girl. She screamed in fear until Kuwabara came into the picture.
“HEY SARAH STOP CHASINE THAT POOR DEFENSELESS GIRL.”
“I WILL DO WHAT I WANT CHIEF DEE DEE DEE!!!” She stopped in her tracks as she yelled this, then an evil smirk crossed her lips.
“Sarah…….Sarah why are you lookin' at me funny?”
“Hn. Because I just got a new idea. Hey kids I came up with a new game.”
“YAAAAAAAAY!!!” They all yelled. “How do you play?”
“Well kids all you have to do is take your stampers and throw them at Kuwabaka's head.” She smiled and Kuwabara just screamed his head off. “And you have to hit him or else you can't use the mallets in the second round ok? The mallets are a privilege not a right children.”
“So when can we start?” One of them asked.
“Right NOW!!!” She yelled and they were off. One stamper flew into the air after another. That is when I walked in.
“Sarah? What are you doing?” I yelled.
“I was just making u p a new game.” She replied. I dodged them as they came at me I went over stand by her.
“Hm. Well….c-can I-“ She cut me off.
“Can you play?” I nodded my head rapidly. Sure go ahead.” She answered. I went over and picked up a chair to throw. She looked at me with wide eyes like all the other times.
“MILLIE!!! We are using stampers and mallets only.”
“Fuck that I'm knockin' this idiot OUT!!! I'm takin' him DOWN!!!” She just laughed as I threw the chair at his head but it caught him in the head.
“Hey Kuwabara I think you got the hang of it. We're gonna take our brakes ok? Ok.” We laughed as we left the room and went downstairs.
“Hey do you want go the lodge really quick and get some Oreo pudding from Yusuke?” I asked her.
“Sure.” As we were walking we could see Kurama and Hiei sitting under the shack that was right by the pool. The both had their shirts and were looking as hot as ever.
“Oh……my………..god.” I said slowly taking in all of Kurama's hotness. Sarah's tongue flipped out of her mouth as she saw Hiei. She whistled really loudly at them as if they were pieces of meat.
“Sarah!!” I said. I mwan I wanted to say hi to the guys but I didn't want Kurama to think that I liked him.
“What? I mean come on. Look at them they are HOT!!!! Not only just hot BURNING HOT!!!”
“Duh.” Hiei just rolled his eyes when he heard Sarah's whistle and her. Kurama waved at me and my cheeks reddened. He also waved for us to come up and hang out.
“Hey guys. Havin' a fun time?” I asked.
“I am but I doubt Hiei is.” Kurama answered. Hiei just grunted as usual.
“Where is Sarah?”
“Oh she went to go get her bathing suit she'll be here soon.” I answered him again.
“Hn. That baka.”
“W/e Hiei I know you want to see her in her new bikini.” He just rolled his eyes but I could see a faint blush.
“And you do not want to swim Melissa?” asked Kurama.
“No I'm fine. So Hiei hasn't saved anyone.”
“Nope. He has just confined himself to one spot. He says the sun is too bright.”
“Yep same old Hiei.”
“Hn. Baka I am not old.”
“Figure of speech.” I rolled my eyes at him. At that Sarah came out in her red bikini. I could see Hiei's eyes bug out of his face, like I wouldn't notice, please I'm too good at that sort of thing.
“You liken' what you see Hiei?” I asked him knowing that he did. He just growled at me and reddened even more.
“Millie. Shutup.”
“Hm. I will do no such thing.”
“I will tell foxboy everything.”
“You do and I will push you into the sun with OUT sunblock.” We started to laugh at each other but Kurama's face was blushed and Hiei's also. We were hanging out for quite a while when we saw Kuwabara and his bruised face walk through the pool gate. I screamed slightly when he stepped in front of me, the shine from the sun making his face look even worse.
“Kuwabaka what are you doing here? You're supposed to be with the kids.”
“I switched out with Julie. Boy is she cool.”
“WHAT ABOUT YUKI?!?!?!” yelled Sarah. Hiei's face went from blushed to anger in a matter of seconds. He even started to growl. Kuwabara gasped.
“MY BELOVED YUKINA!!! MY ONE AND ONLY. OH NO. I must wash off the sin of flirting with another girl.” He jumped into the pool.
“Fine you do that but DON'T GO INTO THE DEEP END. WE ALL KNOW YOU CAN'T SWIM AND WE WILL NOT SAVE YOU IF YOU DO.” We fully warned him.
“So did you two have fun at your last sessions?” asked Kurama.
“It was awesome Kurama. I got to ride my favorite horse, Lyric. Man it was sooo much fun.” My face lit up. He chuckled and I blushed again.
“Ooooh ducky.” Said Kuwabara and he followed it down the pool but it kept floating away. Hiei and Sarah started bickering about which evil thing to do to Kuwabara would be. Me and Kurama carried on a good conversation, we laughed and everything. Hiei and Sarah I could tell were even having a good time, believe it or not I coud've sworn I heard Hiei laughing.
“AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH HELP ME!!!!!” We could all hear a voice.
“Hiei it is your turn to help someone. I have saved the other four kids and you haven't helped one.” Kurama protested.
“Hn. Let's just see who it is shall we?” He took out a long pirate telescope and looked into it.
“OH MY GOD HIEI!! That is a MAD AWESOME TELESCOPE!!” Sarah yelled.
“Hn. And it shows me that the victim is Kuwabara.”
“KUWABARA WHY ARE YOU THAT FAR IN THE DEEP END?” I yelled.
“I-I was trying to get the fishy but it kept floating away. I called everyone's name to get it for me but no one was listening. Fishy, eh eh, I need it, eh eh eh, Get it. SAVE IT!!!”
“-__-;;” was all we did. We saw Yusuke walking up to see us and we all sighed in relief.
“Hey guys. I'm beat. All I want right now is to chill in the pool.” We just looked at him with smiling faces. “What's with y'all?”
“Yusuke. Could you, maybe save Kuwabara for us? I have been doing it all day and Hiei refuses.” Hiei began to crack up laughing.
“-__- Fine but this is the only time.” Yusuke jumped in and saved him. Once he was out we put him a corner and made him write “Do as the team says or die.” a hundred times on a sheet of paper.
“Well what now?” I asked.
“Well we could……”
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Millie: O_O
Black: What is it?
Millie: I have never written any thing so long. *tears up.*
H/B: -__-;;
M/K: ^_^ R&R everyone!!!