Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Untitled as of now.....IDEAS PLEASE!!! ❯ Plans and Breakups ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
XkuramaandhieiX: HI EVERYONE!!!!
what are you planning now?
wel for once its not a yaoi fic between you and Hiei or Yusuke!
; OH YES!!!! IM NOT GAY IN THIS ONE!!!!!!
nope.....you get me!!!! im using the person i am in my role plays. her name is Lily. and Yusuke is being paired with my friend Emerald!!!!!!!
whos that?
ME!!!!! *hugs him from behind*
AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
alright then.....
Xkuramaandhieix doesnt own anything....
EVEN THOUGH I WISH I DID!!! LETS START THE FICCY!!!!


Urameshi was sitting in the lovker rooms. Hiei's eyes suddenly snapped open, "Yusuke....Emerald and Lily are up to something again..." "WHAT!!!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN", Yusuke screamed. Usually when Lily and Emerald did something it turned out VERY bad for Yusuke and Hiei's attitdues. "Lets stop them before its too late", Yusuke said walking out, Hiei following him. when they got to the girls room they found the door locked. "OPEN THE DAMN DOOR", Yusuke yelled. "HOW ABOUT NO" Emerald yelled back and Yusuke backed away from the door. He had learned LONG ago not to piss his mate off. (a/n yes! Yusuke and Emerald are mates and Lily and Hiei are mates lol back to the story!) Lily cracked the door open a bit and peeked out, not showing anything but her face, "We're getting a surprise ready for you but you cant see until the finals start", she smiled and closed the door again locking it.
at the start of the finals~
and Hiei were watching the entrance a little nervous. "Well...i got an interesting request for before the finals so....here it goes. Lily and Emerald have asked me to play this song for them.......", Koto said and started the human song "Lets Go". (a/n i no own!!!!) Just as the music started Lily and Emerald came out, making everyone in the audiance eyes go wide, as well as Team Urameshi and Team Toguro. Lily had a VERY short red and black skirt on with a belly shirt with flames on. Her hair had temporary red and black streaks in it and she basically looked like a party person. Emerald had a short blue and black skirt on with a blue belly shirt. She had put her flame belly ring in and she had blue streaks in her red hair. They got up on the arena. What happened next got Yusuke and Hiei's mouths to drop to the ground. They both started dancing really, REALLY dirty! This made Team Toguro to stare at them with wide eyes. Hiei growled seeing Karasu staring at Lily and ran over before anyone saw and killed the bastard. (a/n i HATE Karasu....gomen nassia!!!) Yusuke pulled the BIGGEST Spirit Gun and ended up killing Elder and Younger Toguro AND Bui. Lily and Emerald saw this and jumped up and down with joy. "OUR PLAN WORKED!!!!!! YAY", Lily screamed. "I KNOW I CANT BEILIVE IT", Emerald screamed. They stopped when Yusuke and Hiei walked up to them glaring. "I CANT BEILIVE YOU WOULD DO THAT TO ME LILY!!!! I TRUSTED YOU", Hiei screamed. "I CANT TRUST YOU ANYMORE!!!!! THATS IT! WE'RE DONE EMERALD", Yusuke screamed, walking off. "SAME WITH YOU LILY", Hiei yelled, and followed Yusuke before either of the girls could say anything.

IM LEAVING YOU AT A CLIFFY!!!! SORRY!!
R&R AND YOULL GET AN UPDATE!!!!!
and Yusuke: *in the other room REALLY pissed off*
i wouldnt go in there for a while Lily....*hears a vase being thrown at the door and smashed* i really wouldnt......