Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ We Wolves Never Get A Break ❯ Sarayashiki Jr. High ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2: Sarayashiki Jr. High
 
 
 
6 years later… A fourteen year-old girl with long black hair and hazel eyes stepped out of her shower in her own two-story apartment. Her name is Heria Yokomora. After her mother's death, she lived in an orphanage and then ran away from there at age twelve, got a job, and rented and apartment. She loved being alone, but she sometimes wished that she had at east one friend. She trained in the martial arts for five years and was a sword-fighting black belt.
“Hmmm… I wonder how my new school is gonna be?” Heria mused to herself as she blow dried her hair. She didn't like to, but she did anyway.
“Let's see, I think the school's called Sarayashiki Jr. High.” Heria said to herself once again. She wore baggy back cargo pants, a red loose, long-sleeved shirt with a black short-sleeved shirt over it. The back shirt said “Kill or be Killed…..I chose to Kill” in gold letters. Heria also wore black skater shoes with gold laces. She put her hair in a loose ponytail.
“Might as well skateboard to school since I'm wearin my fav'rite shoes!” Heria said and grabbed her DBZ (heh, anime in anime!) skateboard, backpack, and lunch and then ran outside. She locked the door and took of to her new school, which was five blocks away. She was kicked out of her old school because she started fights as fast as she ended them. She was a straight A student so she got into Sarayashiki for free. Why? Heria didn't know. After 35 minutes of skateboarding and random people looking at her, Heria finally made it to school.
“Wow!” Heria breathed and picked up her skateboard and started walking.
“Wait a minute,” Heria thought to herself when she stopped, “everyone here is in a uniform. How come I didn't know that?” After standing there for about five seconds, a girl with short brown hair and brown eyes walked up to Heria.
“Hiya! My name's Keiko Yukimura!” she introduced herself then asked, “You new here?” Heria nodded.
“Hey um… Keiko was it? Where's the office?” she asked.
“Follow me umm…what's your name?” Keiko asked.
“Oh, sorry. Names Heria Yokomora.” Heria replied.
“Hey! Our last names are almost identical!” Keiko said and giggled.
“Heh, heh.” Was all Heria managed to say while putting on a fake smile. “C'mon, I need to go register.” Heria said and started walking beside Keiko.
“So….you're a skater girl?” Keiko asked trying to start a conversation.
“Yup! I'm also a black belt and I'm really good with a katana!” Heria said excitedly. Heria noticed that Keiko was a little taller than her.
“I am so short!” Heria thought angrily.
“So you like fighting pretty much, right?” Keiko asked.
Heria nodded and said, “I even have my own katana! It took me FOREVER to afford it!”
“Really!? I've never heard of a girl liking sword fighting! My boyfriend has a friend who's like that. He's about my height.” Keiko said.
“Great! I'm so friggin short!” Heria said angrily then asked uncertainly after thinking bout what Keiko said, “Hold the phone! Did you say…boyfriend?”
“Yep! There he is right over there!” Keiko said happily and pointed to a group of four boys. One had slicked back black hair and chocolate brown eyes, another was taler and had long red hair and sparking emerald eyes, another one, slightly taller than the red head had high cheek bones, weird orange hair, and small black eyes, the last one was the shortest, had gravity-defying, flame-looking jet black hair with a white starburst, a white bandana, and beautiful crimson eyes.
“Hey, Keiko! Over here!” the one with slicked hair called, “Who's your friend?”
“C'mon Heria! I want you to meet the guys!” Keiko said grabbing Heria's wrist and pulled her towards the four boys.