Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Werewolf Moon ❯ The Drunk Truck Driver And The Pretty Boy Princess ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

-*WEREWOLF MOON*-

Rated 8+ For some crude humor, scary moments and blood.

No. I don't own YuYuHakusho for pete's sake! (Kurama,Hiei,Kuwabara,Yusuke, Koinma or Botan) However I do own Hanna, Tucker, Karen, Danny, Micheal and Tyler and have copyright to them.

For the memory of my Grandmother Hinnant.

*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`* `*`*`*`*`*`*`

~Kurama and Hiei looked at each other. Then Hiei takes A step forward. Then another,then another. They were slow, heartpumping steps. He came closer and closer and closer. Untill I thought I was gonna die of suspense He was three steps away from me. He then unsheathed his sword and pointed it at my head.

"You. Don't move an inch."

My legs, arms and life went numb. And then, as if in slow motion he stabed the sword into the ground, I heard A scream but I was yet to tell if it were my own or something eles. However I was more sure when blood flew every which way. I gasped, only to look down with with both my legs bathed in my blood. Hiei then pulled the sword from the ground and his sword was waxed in the red paint it driped drop by drop of the peice of sharp medal. I shrilled, only to relize that....I felt no pain?~

*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`*`* `*`*`*`*`*`*`

Plot slow, but it gets really good. It's worth the long waits and crapy first few chaps.

Chapter one: "The drunk truck driver and the.......Pretty boy princess?"

"Hey there sweet cheeks. Ya wanna ride?"

The driver then put two fangers in his mouth and whistled.

"Ah heh. Sorry, But i'm afraid gay marriage is illlegal in this part of the state. If that was what you meant by what you said."

"WHAT?? YOU MEAN TO SAY THAT YOUR A BOY?? WHEN MOST MEN SPOT ELEGANT RED HAIR, THE FIRST THING ON THERE MIND IS A HOT CHICK WITH A HOT BODY! IF I WERE YOU BOY I'D CONSIDER CUTTING THAT HAIR, PLUCKING THOSE BROWS, AND START WEARING SOMETHING MANLY! OTHERWISE Y0U'LL NEVER FIND A DATE!"

"Perhaps. But, One is to marry for love, Not looks."

"Whatever buddy. If you still need a ride though you can still hop aboard. I'm A going to a party and i'm sure my crew would get a *Urop* kick outta A boy girl. I've got the time, And a bottle of beer if you want." *Buurp*.

"No thanks."'

"Oh alright."

*Urrrroppp* "Fine, But we never properly introduced ourselves. My names Danny, and yours?"

"Kurama."

"Well Kurama it was nice meeting ya. I hope that you fine true love soon, Because a world without woman equals a world without men. Remember that."

"But of course."

He put his right foot on the gas and opened another bottle of beer. Danny put his hands on the steering wheel and floored the pedal. *ZOOOM* The truck started and skyrocketed down the highway.

"AND REMEMBER LAD, PLUCK THOSE EYEBROWS!"

"There is no dout, Danny will meet his end behind the wheel. I hope he learns the dangers of driving drunk before that happens. But there is only so much I can do and so much that conserns me."

+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+ /+/+/+/+/

"Hey mom!"

"Yes dear?"

"I'm going to Micheal's house to play baseball alright?"

"Sure dear, But be back by seven!"

"Yeah. Yeah. I know."

I opened the door, walked a couple steps and picked my bat up off the porch. Same thing every weekend. Saturday,

1. Wake up at 8:00.

2. Watch Fox Box Till Noon.

3. Go to Micheal's.

4. Rent game.

5. Play game till bed time.

Sunday,

1. Wake up, Get dressed.

2. Go to The Holy Worship Baptist church untill noon.

3. Play game to bedtime. Again. (Guess you'd think my eyes would hurt).

"Man! I wish something new would happen around here! Does anybody hear me? I SAID I WISH SOMETHING NEW AND EXCITING WOULD HAPPEN TODAY! DO I NEED TO SPELL IT TOO? SOMETHING NEW AND EXCITING!! But nothing to violent. Aw. Who am I kidding? I'll always be an ordinary girl with and ordinary life." *Sigh*.

I dropped the bat and picked up A stick. I started swinging it around untill I got bored with that too. With my bordem at it's peak I reconsidered going to Jessica's agin. So I dropped the stick and picked my Dull, Plastic, White bat up agin. Even our sports equipment was bogus.

"Oh what's the point? OhhaaawwwwWWWWW!!!!" I threw the bat on the ground again and in a swifter than usual fashion yanked up the stick again and started hitting my oak tree. "IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT YOU STUPID TREE! FROM NOW OWN, I'M BLAMEING EVERYTHING ON YOU!!!!!" I took the stick and bit off the end of it. It didn't taste good so I spat it out, I then out of frustration broke the stick in half and that was the end of that. I checked my watch and it said that I had been in my front yard monkey shining for about twenty-seven minutes. I got fed up with that so, I was finally able to get myself together and leave. (Without of course mentioning the fact I picked up my bat again. Shoot! I'm feeling dejavu!)

I walked slowly down the street again, dragging my bat on the ground, humming the Sailor Moon theme song. My boredom halted temporaily when an ole, hairy man and his big ole eighteenwheeler truck stopped next to me.

"Hey there sweet cheeks! Ya wanna ride?"

"Uh, No."

"Wait! Don't tell me your a boy!"

"No. I'm a girl ya dumb.....stupid....retard!"

"Oh well then shoot, Do ya wanta *Burp* hop abord? I'm going to a party and my guys'd love to meet a purdy little girl like you."

"I'm flattered. Well thanks but no thanks hot shot. Nice belch by the way, But your doing it all wrong. See you suck in air like this and......***GGGGRRRRUUUUUUOOOOORRRPPPPP***"!!!!!

"WAHOOO! I FELT THE WIND FROM THAT ONE! Now why don't you get yar little purdy body in, And i'll take ya to a party for *BUUURRRP* Cool people."

"How many times do I have to tell you dude, NO!!"

"Great, First I meet a boy who's anything but a male and now I meet a girl who's everything but a female."

"A boy who's anything but a male huh? Tell me, Did he have firey red hair, emereld green

eyes, and was wearing his purple school uniform?"


"Yes! Yes! That's him!"

"Really? Never heard of'em. Oh well i'll see ya later dude."

I put my bat over my shoulder and started off again. I was stopped once again when I heard a truck engine running. I turned around and the loser was heading the other....way......and umm...... He's uh turning around and.....OH MY HEAVENS HE'S GOING TO RUN ME OVER!!! I dropped my bat and started running for my life. He was gaining on me fast and the distance between us was shortening. "TURN UP AN OPPORTUNITY TO TAKE A RIDE WITH ME HUH??? I'LL SHOW YOU WHAT HAPPENS TO CHICKS THAT *GGGRRRROPPPP* TURN OLE DANNY DOWN!!!!"

"AAHHHAHHHH!!!!" Just then I tripped over my own foot and skidded on the tar. I looked back and I knew I was finished. I knew I was done for. I knew this was it......I was really going to die.

"Hey!!!"

"Huh?"

*KAAPOOW*.

A flash of light. A friendly voice. The color red, the fell of thick, choppy blood as it covered my face. I remembered that much, At least I think I remember. I had no idea. None what so ever. Why did he save me? Did I know him? But most importantly..... Was I still alive?