Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Western Magic, Eastern Magic ❯ Into The Alley ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Western Magic, Eastern Magic=YYH/HP X-over

Disclaimer: Red as blood, White as snow I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho. Feather of a sparrow, Tail of an otter I don't own Harry Potter.

This starts in the sixth year so it will have spoilers. It will have Yaoi in the later chapters.

Lcambell947: I have updated! You can get that much from me. I will always update my stories.

darkdemonchild: I like those stories too! I have all five books and love to read them. In fact how I got the fifth book is a very interesting story. You see on my birthday . . .

( Hiei: Who cares how you got it! You got it okay!

Kurama: They would like for you to continue.

Me: Right. Than you for reading the chapter and hope you like this one.)

Rabid Yaoi Fangirl H-chan: I liked the start too. But that was the easy part. Now we came to the hard part, the other chapters.

Princess Krystal 01: Thanks. I like comments. They keep my motivated and going!

Kitsunelover: Arigato and, like I told Krystal, I like getting comments. The more comments I get the faster I update! *hint hint*

Rowan Girl: I am continuing and always will!

Chapter 2: Into the Alley

Kurama and Hiei walked down the streets of London, trying to find the place Koenma told them about that would lead them into the secret alley to buy their school supplies. So far they found nothing. Kurama of course told a lie to his mother that said he was going to a boarding school in London and that he would write every week, but it would be send by Yusuke, for unknown reasons. Shiori bought it and helped him pack.

"Remind me again as to why I'm here," asked Hiei as they walked down the street.

"Because you're still on parole and Koenma would send your fire butt back in jail if you didn't."

"Right."

They walked for another half hour before Hiei started to get irritated.

"Kurama, it isn't here! Koenma gave us the wrong direction again!"

Hiei, don't get angry at me every time Ko-Found it!"

"Nani?"

They were in front of a ran shackled inn with a sign that said "The Leaky Cauldron." Hiei gave Kurama and angered look before walking in. inside it was crowded with people and as the two demons walked in the customers looked at them curiously but when they saw Kurama they stared with amazement at the redhead beauty. Hiei was getting mad at the stares and sent a glare at them.

"What are you staring at," he snarled and everyone quickly turned to their business.

"Hiei, please try to be nice or at least let me do the talking," said Kurama quietly to his friend.

"Fine, you talk."

"Can I help you," asked the bartender.

"Yes, we're new Hogwarts students and we need to get our supplies. Can you lead us to Diagon Alley?"

"Sure, I'll take you there. Name's Tom."

"I'm Kurama and my friend here is Hiei."

Tom nodded and led them to the back yard and stood in front of a brick wall. He took out a wand and held it in front of the wall, remembering the combination.

"Is that a wand?" asked Kurama still the curious fox.

"Yes and the Ministry changes the damn combination more times than I can remember.

Ha! Here!"

He tapped in a code and the entire wall moved aside to reveal a row of shops at either side of the lane. People walked up and down the lane to buy their wares, some looked at the newcomers who stood by the entrance.

"If you need to exchange Muggle money for wizard, go to Gringotts bank. Be nice to the goblins there as they'd not help you."

"Goblins," asked Hiei.

"Aye, they work there. Not to friendly but they get their job done, no questions. Now, hurry along, don't dwattle."

He pushed them into the alley and the entrance way closed before they could protest. Hiei scuffed and crossed his arms, looking at Kurama.

"Where to first, fox?"

"I think the books store, that would be a good place to start but we have to exchange our money first."

Walking down the lane they were pushed and shoved as people walked down the narrow street. Once a group of wizards went through and they would have lost each other if Kurama hadn't grabbed Hiei's hand. The fire demon blushed before he could keep his stone cold composure. They walked up to a white building that was towering over the rest of the shops. They reached the bronzed doors and walked in. inside they were surrounded by ugly creatures with long noses and fingers. They were smaller than Hiei and their ears were pointed.

"What are theses things?" asked Hiei.

"Goblins," answered Kurama.

One goblin walked to them and bowed.

"How may I serve you, sirs," it said.

"Yes, we would like to exchange our money for some of your currency," said Kurama.

"Yes, follow me." And the goblin leads them to the far corner of the bank where another goblin was weighing some cold coins on a scale. When they came over he looked up from his work and looked at them.

"Yes?" he inquired.

"We would like an exchange of currency," said Kurama patiently.

"Yes! How much would you like to exchange?"

"Would a hundred dollars be okay?"

"That would be fine. Just give me a minute."

He disappeared for a minute and returned with a bag that jingled with coins.

"Here you go. Two hundred sickle, knuts, and galleons. The brown ones are the knuts, the gold are the galleons, silver are the sickles. Wizard money doubles Muggle money."

"Thank you," said Kurama and took the bag.

"Where now?" asked Hiei when they walked out.

"Books," said Kurama and they walked to the book store getting their books they set out for the rest of their supplies.

"What do we need now," asked Hiei after they had gotten their robes.

"Just one thing, our wands."

"Do we really need them?"

"According to this paper they are essential to the wizard world do we do."

"Hn."

They walked into the shop and met an old man shelving boxed wands. He looked at the demons as they walked in.

"Yes?" he asked. "How may I help you?"

"Stupid question," said Hiei. "Is this not a wand shop?"

"Hiei!"

"Yes, wands," said Ollivander. "Let me see. Ha, let's try this one. Who's first?"

"Hiei, you first," said Kurama.

"Why me?"

"Alphabetical order."

"Baka kitsune!"

"Well come here young man. Try this one." He handed Hiei a wand and Hiei took it, dumbfounded stared at it.

"Give it a wave," said Ollivander and Hiei did. The wand shot a bolt of light at a vase and it shattered. Kurama stared shamefully at the vase. "Yes, happens all the time." And Ollivander snatched the wand and handed Hiei another. This went on for an hour and the shop was a mess of broken things, and Hiei was getting angry.

"Try this one," said Ollivander for the umpteenth time. Hiei growled and grabbed the wand. He flicked the wand sharply.

BANG!

They all jumped when the wand emitted a loud bang and flares came off the end. Afterward Hiei looked at the wand like it was his new best friend.

"That is a seven inch dragon heartstring ash wood wand," said Ollivander.

"Just your wand Hiei," said Kurama at his eat.

"Shut up fox! Your turn."

Kurama stood up and took the first wand Ollivander. It took longer for Kurama and Hiei was getting more impatient.

"Damn it, fox! Just pick one!"

"I can't if it won't work for me!"

"I wander," thought Ollivander. He retreated to his office and came out with a black wand box. Opening it he pulled out a slender wand that was well cared for. It was beautifully made and crafted with care.

"This has been in my family for three generations. We feared we would never find a wizard for it. Hopefully you are it."

Kurama took the wand and smiled. He knew he would get this wand for a very familiar ki signature from it. Giving it a gentle flick it emitted flowers from the end and the room smelled of wild flowers.

"Vain fox," said Hiei.

"Eleven inches," said Ollivander, "rose wood and the hair of a-"

"Hair of a silver youko," finished Kurama. "I know. Thank you, how much?"

"Seven galleons.

They paid for their wands and left. Hiei looked at Kurama suspiciously.

"How did you know the hair was from a silver youko?"

"Because it's my hair. Three generations ago his third grandfather got me out of a fox trap, as payment I gave him one of my hairs. I didn't know he made it into a wand."

"Hn."

"We have some extra money. Want to buy a pet?"

"Why?"

"Just to have a companion. Come on! Don't tell me you never had a pet?"

"All right I won't."

"Come on!" Kurama pulled Hiei into a pet store and started to look over the pets. He found them very interesting but Hiei didn't care one way or another. He saw no reason to have a pet so why buy one. Companionship? He needed no one. All he could count on was himself.

He jumped when a commotion come from the back of the store and two animals ran toward them, one a silver fox with gold eyes the size of a cat and one a cat with black fur red eyes and a white starburst on its head. The woman chased after them till the fox hid behind Kurama and the cat behind Hiei.

"Ignorant pests!" yelled the storeowner. "Don't do anything I tell them!"

"Excuse me, ma'am," said Kurama, "We'll take them off your hands. Right, Hiei?"

"Hn."

"Fine! I don't care if they tear your house apart. Keep the bloody creatures."

Walking to the inn Kurama looked at Hiei with a smile, the two animals walked beside them.

"Well Hiei, we just finished our shopping. Let's get something to eat!"

"Hn."

TBC

Feel free to send me comments, flames and such through your reviews. The comments will be appreciated and the flames will be eaten by Hikari.

Nani= What

Youko= Fox demon

Baka kitsune=Stupid fox

Ki= Energy or spiritual energy whichever you prefer.