Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ What to Do ❯ What now? ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

What to Do?

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho and I make no money from this work of fanfiction at all.

Yuusuke glared down at his carrot-topped friend and once rival. Rage, despair and frustration made him shake, although his battered frame protested loudly.

"What the FUCK did you think you were DOING?" Yuusuke barked, grabbing hold of Kuwabara's shirt to scream in his face. This attempt fell flat however, when the toasted threads of the garment gave out and dumped the injured youth on his ass. Kuwabara groaned, as his beaten backside was bruised once again.

"I was fightin' dat guy," the taller boy grunted, wheezing. His breath had been knocked from him and his ribs were bruised.

"I know that, genius," Urameshi snapped. "Why? You couldn't win! Were you trying to get yourself-" he stopped.

Kuwabara refused to look at his friend, grimacing. Damn, he thought. Urameshi figured it out.

Thoughts, emotions, ranging from shocked disbelief to confusion then cold realization flashed across his face. The anger drained from him, leaving him barren and empty. All this time, in denial, thinking...

Ah, shit.

"I'm not worth it, Kuwabara," he whispered hoarsely. "I'm not!"

Yuusuke watched as his friend flinched away, and sat down across from him.

"It... It would have made things easier," Kuwabara finally muttered awkwardly.

"NO, IT WOULDN'T!" screamed Urameshi, grabbing Kuwabara's shoulders and shaking him. "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH I WOULD HAVE MISSED YOU?"

Urameshi paused his ranting, panting for air, and the emotion bursting out of him in a rush. So much had been building inside him since he'd come back from the dead...

Kuwabara still refused to meet his eyes.

"You'd've missed me? Why? It's not like you'd ever love another guy, huh?" Kuwabara spat, acknowledging for the first time, aloud, what had gone unspoken so long. "I figured, I figured... I'd save you some trouble and me..."

The large red head's eyes blazed for a moment as he roared back at his once rival- then they burned out and looked like dead coals, despite their blue color.

"Damn you," Yuusuke whispered, lost. What would he do without the big doof? Without thinking about it, he leaned in and kissed him.

He heard Kazuma inhale in surprise, and Yuusuke took advantage of it by grabbing his upper arms, pulling him close and pressing his lips harder against the taller man, feeling shocked when Kuwabara's large hands eased around his waist. The feeling of the warm, calloused fingers on his skin made him shiver. Considering that both of them had lost most of their clothing in the fight, there was a great deal of skin with easy access.

Pulling back, Yuusuke gulped air, gazing into the dumbfounded expression on Kuwabara's face. It was open and soft, his face homely but more beautiful than anything Yuusuke had ever seen. Growling lowly, he pushed Kuwabara onto his back, kissing his swollen lips and thrusting his tongue in to rape his mouth.

Kuwabara moaned into Urameshi's mouth, shuddering hard when Yuusuke settled between his legs. The dark boy's tongue mimicked the motion of his hips, thrusting back and forth, rubbing against Kazuma's burgeoning groin. He nearly screamed.

"Ka-zu-ma," Yuusuke called in a singsong tone, breaking the kiss.

"Yeah?" he asked, breathless.

"I have no idea what to do next."

"Oh," Kazuma said, blinking. His brain was rather overloaded at the moment... Largely do to his blood having gone south, and that he never thought in a billion years that Yuusuke would actually kiss him. What to do next, what to do next...

"I thought you were doing pretty good with what you were doing," he finally answered- pulling Yuusuke closer and his hands roaming over his back.

"I want to, uh," Urameshi mumbled, blushing. "I want to, you know... but I really don't know how two guys do it..."

Understanding slowly dawned, and Kuwabara blushed fiercely, face matching his hair. Trying to come up anything, he had a bit of inspiration and slid his large hand down Yuusuke's pants, making a fist around his penis. Urameshi yelped, before his hips decided to move on their own and thrust into his lover's hand.

Yuusuke couldn't get his clothes off fast enough, as Kuwabara kept stroking him, his large fist becoming slippery with precum and making his motions faster and easier.

"Oh, gods... Kuwabara!" the dark haired boy groaned, while his lover kept caressing him, his body quivering both with pleasure and after battle exhaustion. "oooohh..."

The taller warrior sat up to kiss Urameshi, tongues dueling, as Kazuma played with his manhood and balls. Yuusuke had a hold of Kuwabara's shoulders, fingers digging in painfully as he wound higher and higher, until the tension inside him finally peaked, making him spurt his seed over Kuwabara's chest and on the ground. The smaller boy slumped forward, head nestled against his boyfriend's shoulder, just trying to breathe and find his equilibrium. The solid form against him heaved gently with its own rhythms, and Yuusuke nuzzled his neck... and became aware of the smell of blood. Blinking, he saw the dark and seeping half moons where his fingers had been.

"Oh, gods, Kuwabara," Yuusuke repeated softly, this time out of sorrow. "I can't stop hurting you..."

"What, those?" Kazuma waved them off, dismissing them as important. "You, um, were happy, right?"

It suddenly occurred to Yuusuke that he was sitting cuddled against his long time rival, himself completely nude, his cum covering said rival, who was still sporting a hard on... Something about this situation was decidedly awkward.

"Uh, yeah, happy would work," he said answered Kuwabara faintly, reaching over to touch his face. Embarrassment hit him. He felt like he had, well, cheated his boyfriend out of something, and moved away.

Unlike the earlier pain, this distressed Kuwabara immensely, until Yuusuke decided to rip his clothes from him. Not that he had much in the way left by then.

"YUUSUKE?" Kazuma squeaked, startled by the show of zeal, and was hungrily kissed, falling backwards again, as the smaller man left his mouth and started down his neck. He gently sucked on the pale skin, marveling at how soft it was despite all the fights and messes the taller man got into. Scars, like his own, crisscrossed it, but the whole parts were wonderful...

Tasty, too. His own cum and the spice of his skin mingled in his mouth, and he purred.

Kazuma tried to articulate- something. It didn't really work, just a moan... and Yuusuke felt himself become hard just listening to him. The large youth was beyond stumbling over words, just feeling, and he was beautiful then.

Dammit- what DO I feel for him? Yuusuke wondered, nuzzling and kissing Kuwabara's navel. Uh... Lust? Plenty of that...

A kiss to the head of Kuwabara's manhood, then with a long lick, he went down the side, his lips stained with precum. The red head (natural red, as Yuusuke thought with amusement), was clawing at the dirt, and biting his lip.

"Please," Yuusuke thought he imagined the plea, then looked up to see Kazuma's eyes meeting his, begging. "Please?"

He's giving up his pride for me, Yuusuke realized, shocked. For me.

There was a temptation to torture him, to make him scream for more- but not this time. Later, when they'd learned more about each other, how to unite their bodies and please each other- he could do what he wanted. But not now...

Carefully, he swallowed the thick length, bracing himself with one hand while stroking his own penis with another, trying hard to keep breathing, and pulled back, then swallowed it again.

Seeing Kuwabara like that... he wanted to take him, but didn't know how to do it without hurting him...

And he didn't last long at all.

With a final scream of "URAMESHI!" that shattered the quiet warm night, Kuwabara came into Yuusuke's mouth- and he gulped the seed down greedily.

"Yuusuke?" came a tired, soft query.

The Spirit Detective fell on his back, panting hard, as he came into the dirt, then crawled over to Kuwabara to kiss him again.

They fell asleep quickly, and Yuusuke realized something.

He loved the idiot.

To be continued!