Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ When Fan Girls Attack ❯ Tyson and Kurama ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

When Fan girls Attack

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and my friend actually did go out dressed as Anime characters and plan to dress as Yoko and Touya for Halloween.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1

Kurama and Tyson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: (Holding Microphone) (Dressed as Tyson from BeyBlade)Well look here we're back and we're not dead.

Ashley: (Dressed as Kurama from YYH)Will you hurry up I've got a bad feeling about this.

Me: (Stalking around) As you can see me and my assistant are documenting the deadliest of creatures, Fan Girls (Dun, Dun, Dun!!!)

Ashley: (Following me) We are going to see how many Fan Girls appear for each of the Bishies we dress as.

Me: Yes. And in the process try not to get killed. (Points at mob of Fan Girls) Ashley I think they're looking for you.

Ashley: (Hides behind tree) Hide Me!

Me: Stop being a chicken. (Pushes her out in front of the mob) (Imitating Fan Girl) Oh My God! It's Kurama!

Kurama Fan Girl #7: Where!?

Kurama Fan Girl #14: (Points at Ashley) Over There! Get him!!!

Ashley: (Running for her life) I'll get you for this!!!

Me: (Laughing my a** off) You'll have to survive that first!

Ashley: (Points behind me) Look behind you!

Me: (Turns Around) (Sees Group of Tyson Fan Girls) (Starts Running) (I bet you're getting really tred of me doing this) (Well to bad) AAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Tyson Fan Girl #4: OMG!! It's Tyson!!

Me: Not so fast! (Reaches into pocket and takes out Dragoon BeyBlade and Launcher.) (Takes off hat and gets Rip Cord out of it) Time to bring out the heavy artillery Ashley! (Launches BeyBlade)

Ashley: (Stops and get out her purple beads {Whip}) Stop! Back! (Starts cracking whip)

Kurama Fan girl #6: (Starts foming at the mouth) Marry me Kurama!!!

Ashley: (Screams) They have Rabies!!!

Me: (Runs) Why didn't you tell me!?

Ashley: (Starts running with me) Let's just try to get back to your house in one piece.

Me: (Nods Head) (Trips on rock) Save Yourself!

Ashley: Okay. (Starts running again)

Me: (Jumps up) Your not supposed to agree with me!! (Runs after her)

Ashley: Look! It's your house! Just a few yards away!

Me: Run Faster! I think their catching up!

Tyson Fan Girl #27: Don't leave Me!!!

Kurama Fan Girl # 72: Kurama's way better then him!

Tyson Fan Girl #47: No! I think you have it backwards.

Ashley: Jo-Ann Let's Take this opportunity to Run For Our (Beeeeeeeeeeeeeep)ing Lives.

Me: Shut Up before they stop fighting.

Both: (Yank open front door and jump in) (Breath a sigh of Relief) (Collapse)

Me: Hey Ashley? Did you count how many fan Girls there were?

Ashley: I thought you were gonna' do that.

Me: No.

Both: Oh (Beeep)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you enjoy it? Please Review.