Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ When I think About Angels ❯ One-Shot

[ A - All Readers ]
When I Think about Angels
By Koritsune Dragonrider


I would just like to thank the people who reviewed me for my fics. I was very nice of you and I will have more soon.

Disclaimers: Do I really have to say?
Song: When I think About Angels.
Artist: Jamie O’Neal


~~Why does the color of my coffee match your eyes?
Why do I see you when a stranger passes by? ~~

Kurama sat at a café drinking a cup of coffee. What is Hiei doing know? Is he all right? Does he miss me?
Abandoning his cup he paid and walked out. Walking down the street he thought he saw a familiar figure.
“Hiei!” he said running toward the person. But it wasn’t Hiei.
“Sorry. Thought you were a friend of mine.” And he walked off.

~~I swear I hear you in the whisper of the wind.
I feel you when the sun dances on my skin~~

Hiei walked down the tree line thinking about Kurama. Does he miss me? Does he have a new lover?
Suddenly he turned around, thinking he had heard a voice call his name. Kurama’s voice. Shaking his head he walked under the sun. it felt like when Kurama held him on cold raining nights.

~~And when it’s raining you won’t find me complaining, ‘cause~~

Kurama sat on his window seat and looked at the rain outside. But he didn’t care. The storm made him think about Hiei. The lightning was his lightning quick speed and the thunder was the sound of his sword. The flash his sword shinning in the sun.
Hiei sat on a tree under the rain.
I hate the rain.
A leaf suddenly moved to block the black clad demon from the freezing droplets. Hiei smiled and thought of Kurama, how he would put a blanket around them as if to block against the raindrops that battered against the window and he would sing a song to ward off the thunder.
He sat up and ran as quick as he could to the nearest portal.

~~ When I think about rain I think about singing.
When I think about singing it’s a heavenly tune.
When I think about heaven then I think about angels
When I think about angels I think about you. ~~

Kurama starts to sing a song, Hiei’s favorite song. Every time he thinks of Hiei he sees him as a dark angel, waiting to fly him away to a world where only they knew about. But with Hiei’s brash attitude you’d think he was the devil. Kurama laughed.
Like the devil with angel wings.

~~The taste of sugar sure reminds me of your kiss
I like they way they both linger on my lips. ~~

Kurama walked downstairs to the kitchen. Taking a sugar cube from the sugar bowl and popped it in his mouth. The sugar tasted like Hiei except Hiei kiss is sweeter.
The sugar lingered in his mouth for a few seconds with a sweet aftertaste. Finally he couldn’t stand it anymore. Walking out he headed to the park toward the portal.

~~ Kisses remind me of a field of butterflies
Must be the way my heart is fluttering inside ~~

Hiei ran through a field of wild flowers, upsetting the large Makai butterflies around him. Their wings brushed his face and hair. They felt like Kurama’s butterfly kisses he gave Hiei at times. Hiei’s heart fluttered at the thought of seeing his fox again.

~~Beautiful distractions. You make every thought a chain reaction. ~~

Nearing the park Kurama felt the fire throughout his body that he always felt when Hiei thought of his fire demon. When he was at school and Hiei was watching him he would forget where he was and feel his lover’s presence sometimes. That demon was a big distraction. He had to see Hiei again. Being without him was torment. Hiei was his life and he was going to claim it.

~~ When I think about rain I think about singing
When I think about singing it’s a heavenly tune
When I think about heaven then I think about angels
When I think about angels I think about you~~

Both said demons met by the portal in the park. They looked at each other for a minute, stunned that they would find the other there.
“What are you doing here, Hiei,” asked Kurama.
“I was going to ask you the same.”
“I was going to see you.”
Hiei smiles and says the next line.

~~Anywhere I go anything I do
Everything around me baby makes me think of you ~~

Kurama smiles and ran to Hiei, hugging him tight. Hiei pulled on one of Kurama’s side locks, his signal for a kiss, which the fox gave him. The down pour became hard but they but they didn’t care. They had each other.

~~When I think about rain I think about singing
When I think about singing it’s a heavenly tune
When I think about heaven then I think about angels
When I think about angels I think about you ~~

~~END~~