Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Why? ❯ Liar ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Resse: Hey I'm back, and getting closer ta the end. Enjoy.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````

Hiei's POV

"Hiei I can't stay here, so will you come to the human world with me?" Resse asked as we walked threw the forest in no particular direction.

This is the first time I thought about this. I didn't want to think about it. I didn't want to think about being without her.

"I can't. I can't leave the Makai."

"Why not? Kurama goes back and forth all the time."

"I was a member of the Reikai Tantei, but I betrayed them. Koenma sentenced me to an eternity in the Makai. I would go with you if I could."

"What would he do if you left anyway?" she sounded very amused at this.

"He threatened to hurt Mukuro."

"Don't know her."

"She's a friend if mine. More like an older sister actually."

"Well I'm gonna have to have a talk with Koenma before I get home. He's forever doing stupid things that screw up my life. Well I'll be damned if he's gonna take my man from me."

She grabbed my hand and started in a different direction.

Author's POV

An hour later they were walking into Koenma's office.

"Koenma you love me right?" Resse asked sweetly.

"Yes…. " Koenma answered cautiously.

"And you'd do anything for me right?"

"Depends."

"What? I thought you said you loved me." Resse pouted.

"I do, but you know I can't promise you everything you want. What do you want?"

"Can you let Hiei come to the human world?"

"No. Don't look at me like that. It's already been written in stone, and we both know that I can't erase stone."

"Even for me?"

"Even for you. I think it's time you went home. They're all worried about you. Hiei may escort her to the portal, but if you go threw it you will face the consequences."

"Hn."

"Bye Koenma!"

Once they were out of Koenma's office Resse let her anger show.

"That lying bastard. He knows good and well that he can erase stone!"

"Hn. You didn't put up much of a fight."

"Fighting with Koenma now would be stupid. I have a plan. It's risky, but it's a plan. The only thing you have to do is go on about your life until you're sent for."

"How long will that be?"

"I don't know yet, but it won't be anytime soon." They were at the portal.

"Stay one more day."

"I can't. The sooner I leave the soon we'll be together again."

"Do you promise that I'll see you again?"

"Yes."

"Then this isn't good bye."

"When I was in America, and a friend moved we didn't say good bye. We said remember these two things; One: I love you always. Two: Peace up, A-Town down." Resse held up the peace sign then turned it upside down, before she walked threw the portal.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````

Renee, Luna, Jhene, Kuwabara, Kurama, Yususke, Botan, and Resse all sat in Renee and Yususke's apartment.

"….I can't believe he lied to me." Resse finished telling them about the days events.

"Wait I'm still not over you and Hiei getting together." Yusuke said.

"I know you guys make such a cute couple. Well from what I imagine anyway." Luna said.

"Well you guys will never see us together unless you focus."

"Ok, ok. What's your plan Boss Lady?" Kuwabara said using Resse's nickname.

"Well…….."

A/N: You didn't really think I was gonna let you know what Resse has got up her sleeve yet did ya? We're getting ta the good parts so hang tight. Holla!