Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Why so hard? ❯ a song of love ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


I do not own yuyu hakusho so dont ask.....but i do own my charecter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 2~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiei looked at her in surprise. 'She just kissed me. Wow' He thought to himself.Aisha was kinda of sad that he did not kiss her back. That is when Hiei grabbed her by the shoulders and he said "why would you kiss me i am nothing."
Aisha smiled. "Well you are the only one that truly ever cared. Even though you don't know me you stand by my side. Plus you where your heart on your sleave and it shows as clear as a bruise or a black eye."

When she got done talking Hiei grabbed her and kissed her with deep passion. He alwayswondered why he could not find a girl that would take the chance to becom the girl of his dreams. He never expectedto find another forbidden to be out there that felt the same way he did. To tell the truth he was surprised.

Serenity went to her room to think. She did not know what to think about this new feeling she feels its an odd feeling some thing she has never felt before.

she started to sing a song she made not so long ago...

You and I will be 'til the end of time
and our destiny is but a rhyme.
Long strolls through the park
and phone calls after dark.
Hands entwined
bodies unwound.
Love dance to the music
that plays in our soul,
our hearts are one-half
of a whole.
Cherish the moment of being complete
until we delete
one another from our lives
then our hearts will take a dive
and plunge into knives
of pain, untrustworthy, lies.
You and I will be 'til the end of time
and our destiny is but a mime.
No strolls, no calls.
No walks, no talks.
Just a sad expression upon our faces
when we see the other with another face.
We pick up the pace
so we can replace
the memories we have stored away
but no amount of kisses will take the lost away. You are mine and I am yours
thats the way it's meant to be.

She smiled. The song she made was for a guy she now has in her life. Serenity never really had a guy in her life that actually really cared about her well being until now. She is greatful for it to. She decided that the feeling she was having was like a pang to her heart, almost like it was telling her something. She soon came to realize this new found feeling she felt was love. That is when Hiei walked in.
"I specifically remember you crying. Is everything okay now? I also heard you singing. who was the song for? Can i hear it again?" Hiei was shrouding her with questions.
"Oh the song it was for some one very special to meand as for hearing it again....I would gladly sing it to you." Serenity said with a loving smile.
You and I will be 'til the end of time
and our destiny is but a rhyme.
Long strolls through the park
and phone calls after dark.
Hands entwined
bodies unwound.
Love dance to the music
that plays in our soul,
our hearts are one-half
of a whole.
Cherish the moment of being complete
until we delete
one another from our lives
then our hearts will take a dive
and plunge into knives
of pain, untrustworthy, lies.
You and I will be 'til the end of time
and our destiny is but a mime.
No strolls, no calls.
No walks, no talks.
Just a sad expression upon our faces
when we see the other with another face.
We pick up the pace
so we can replace
the memories we have stored away
but no amount of kisses will take the lost away. You are mine and I am yours
thats the way it's meant to be.


"Well I think that you have a beautiful voice and that was a wonderful song as well." Hiei said.
"Well thanks but i don't think its all that great. I have another that I only sing when I am sad. I might sing it later tonight." Serenity said with a yawn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well thats it for this chapter. I hoped you liked it.....and as for the song I wrote it.....and I hope you all review.

Thanks,
Angela