Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Wishes of a Young Boy ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Mina: part 5….and some romance!! ^..^

Ana crossed her legs and looked at Hiei. "So…what questions do you want me to answer?" she asked placing her hands behind her head. Hiei glared at her, "This one…how do you know that Yukina is my sister?" he asked searching her eyes to see if she had an answer. Ana smiled, "I looked through the files…in Koenma-sama's office!" she said innocently to get on his nerves. Hiei frowned, "That's all?!" he asked a little surprised. Ana smiled, nodding happily. "Yep that's all!" she said looking as if she knew more then she led on, and Hiei knew this too. "You're hiding something!" he said. She crossed her arms across her chest. "So I am!" she said smiling "I guess you would like me to tell you all that I know about you!" she said. Hiei nodded.

"Ok…Your father was a fire demon your mother was a ice maiden. You were born a fire demon, your sister born an ice maiden. You were banished from your homeland, branded as the `forbidden child'!" she stopped when she saw that he looked as if he was going to kill her. "I don't like nosy people!" he said. Ana turned her head away from him; "Sorry!" she said glancing at him out of the corner of her eye. Ana turned to face him once again, her eyes looked soft and gentle. Hiei couldn't stop staring. Ana leaned closer to him, their faces only inches apart. "Uh…Hiei are you ok?" she asked.

Hiei put his hands on her cheeks, making Ana gasped lightly. He pulled her face closer to his, roughly putting his lips on hers. His arms moving from her face to her arms, she gasped and tried to push him away. Every time she tried his grip on her would tighten. She just finally stopped trying. His teeth nibbled on her lips. She closed her eyes tightly waiting for it to end…but Hiei wasn't ready to stop just yet. He pulled back slowly, looking at her. He traced her lips with his finger then with his tongue. She swallowed hard, willing to admit defeat, but for some reason she couldn't. He put his mouth back on hers. Ana tried to push him off one last time, but his grip on her tightened again. Sensing her defeat, Hiei slid his tongue into her mouth.

Ana jerked back in surprise. She didn't mind the kisses…but she thought Hiei was going a little too far. Hiei pushed her against the wall. She whimpered softly, as Hiei continued to kiss her. His hands sliding up her arms. He pulled back, the two of them panting deeply. They just sat there for a while, in the darkness staring at each other…just panting. "Was…there some…point…to…that?" she asked in jagged breaths. He shook his head. Her eyes widened, "So…you just decided to kiss me…because you felt like it?" she asked. He shook his head again. "Then what?" she asked. Hiei looked at her. "You could have just fought back." he said. "I did!" she said standing up. "Well you didn't do a very. Good job!" he said. It stung; like he had slapped her…she turned landing her hand to his cheek. The force of the slap sent him to the ground. There he sat, his expression unreadable, by the darkness.

Mina: *cheers* there I gave you all romance… ^..^