Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Wishing for your love ❯ Training room ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho, sadly. I only take claim on Yukari, Syl, Syd, Rei, and Torri.

Yukari was doing her usual training when word got to her of a new tournament with demon AND humans participating. She didn't understand why humans were participating but as long as she got to kick some demon ass she didn't care.

She was very interested in this one tournament because supposedly the Urameshi team was supposed to be participating in it. She had heard a lot of that team; she had seen them take down demons as the spirit detectives. She thought it would be kind of disappointing that she would have to kill them; after all she hasn't even gotten a chance to play with them.

Yukari stood studying herself in the many mirrors in the training room. She had silver-blue hair, long black bangs, and red-blue eyes; she wore a long plain black shirt with slits at the sides, black cotton pants, and a long black trench coat three sizes to big for her. The only piece of jewelry she wore was a simple chain with a crystal containing both fire and ice. It was a sign that she was a child of very powerful demons.

Yukari turned to see Syl standing patiently behind her, waiting for her presence to be known. Syl had black hair, silver bangs, and purple eyes. She wore her usual attire: yellow shirt, long black skirt, and white lab coat.

Syl's real name was Sylvia wind. She was a wind demon and a healer. Yukari had met her during her search for recruits for tournaments with her grand father. Her grandfather, Torri, knowing wind demons were rare recruited Syl almost immediately. Yukari didn't trust Syl at first but later began to after Syl saved Yukaris life.

"Is Syd ready?" Yukari asked putting the training equipment away.

"Ready and waiting," came a voice behind Syl,"I'm very anxious about this tournament."

It was Syd. Syd was the newest recruit for Yukaris team. She was a good with ANYTHING electronic. She was a fourteen year old orphan. She too was a demon, she was half ice demon half lightening demon.

She had purple hair, blue bangs, and icy blue eyes. She wore purple baggy cargo pants, a blue sleeveless shirt, and a blue jean vest.

Following Syd was Rei, Yukari's second-in-command and best-friend. Rei had black hair, red bangs, and amber eyes. She wore tight black leather pants, a strapless red belly shirt, and a long black leather coat.

"Are we ready," Rei asked, stepping farther in the room.

"Yes," Yukari replied, nodding.

"Then let's go" Rei said exiting the training room. Syd followed suit and left for the garage.

"Does my grandfather know about the tournament," asked Yukari, turning to look at Syl.

"He's on his way to it now" Syl replied, turning to leave.

"But you should know, your grandfather has sensed that your brother is near." She said over her shoulder. Syl continued to leave, leaving Yukari alone.

Her brother. She hasn't seen him in years. She never cared to, either. But unfortunately it looked as if she would have to.

Well there's the the 2nd chapter. Hope you liked it. :D