Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ With This Knife ❯ With This Knife ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Kiki: Hi ppl this is the songfic I wrote... I might add others as I write them.
Hiei: Do they care, Baka?
Kiki: YES!!!
Hiei: Sure they do.
Kiki: Stop being mean and say the Disclaimer
Hiei: Hn whatever, Kiki owns Nothing not even her own soul
Kiki: I thought we weren't ever going speak of that again -_-#
Hiei: You weren't going to but I never said anything about me
Kiki: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.......
` ` : Song
“ “ : talking
* * : thoughts
 
` I Let Myself Fall into a lie'
Shori sat on her bed, tears rolling down her cheeks as she thought about what had happened the morning before.
* “Shori, we have to talk.” Kurama said as she walked up to him. “Sure, what's up?” She asked confused. “I don't think we should see each other anymore.” Kurama said quietly.
 
` I let my walls come down
I let myself smile and feel alive
I let my walls come down'
 
Shori stood Dumbstruck, “ B - But why?” She asked her words trembled, her voice bearly audible. “I just don't think this will work.” he said looking at something over her shoulder.
 
` No matter how I try I don't know why you pushed so far away
You wrapped your hands tight around my heart and squeezed it full of Pain'
 
“ We can still be friends.?” Kurama said a gleam of Hope in his eyes. “ No we can't.” Shori growled as the tears fell from her eyes and walked away. “ Shori wait please come back.” He cried out to her. “ No way in Hell.” She yelled walking away.*
 
Shori fingered the knife in her hand.
 
` With this knife I'll cut out the part of me, the part that cares for you
With this knife I'll cut out the Heart of me, the heart that cares for you'
` I can't believe the way you took me down
I never saw the pain
Coming in a million Broken Miles
Like Poison from my veins'
 
Shori cried harder as she held the sharp blade of the knife to her wrist.
 
` With this knife I'll cut out the part of me the part that cares for you
it this knife ill cut out the heart of me the heart that cares for you'
` The hate and the fear the nightmares that wake me up in tears
The nightmares and the hate and the fear
The nightmares that wake me up in tears
The nightmares and the hate'
 
She sliced her wrists almost through the bone and watched as the blood and her life drained away. As the last drop of blood fell she whispered three words “ I Love you..”
Kurama ran up the stairs to Shori's apartment. Something is wrong he thought as he opened her door, To find Shori Lying on her bed dead blood dripping from her wrists. He ran to her corpse and squeezed it tightly. He heard a cold Familiar laugh come from behind him. He turned around to see Karasu wearing a twisted smile on his face. “ I guess I didn't need to kill her after all.” he said coldly. “Karasu you Bastard you will pay.” Kurama growled as Karasu turned to leave “You may want to rethink that, Kurama.. After all I always get what I want.” he said and left. Leaving Kurama clutching the dead body of His Love.
 
Kiki: So how was it? plzzz review or I'll have Hiei Kill you... MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Hiei: -_-U
Kiki: The song is With this Knife- By Smile Empty Soul for the ppls who don't know.
Hiei: Which she doesn't own.
Kiki: -_-# No shit