Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ You Said You Loved Me, Right? ❯ File Breached ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
.You are cordially invited.

…To a connubiality.

……………….Most joyous at best.

………… Taking place on the final day of Obon.

…………………… The same day the three worlds as we know it.

………………...Will be at rest………

……………Rejoi ce now, and say goodbye.

…………………..All of Reikai is going to die.

KoEnma crinkled up the letter Botan had brought to his attention. It was delivered by means of a flaming arrow piercing through the heart of an innocent civilian unexpectedly. Botan had to quickly bring the message to her Master, along with the spirit of the deceased one of course, before any of the authorities was able to take it into their own possession. He couldn't grasp the critical notion of the situation… Somehow he was able to contact the outside world from his prisonHe had already targeted a definite sacrifice and was ready to go up against Enma Daiou, just like she had done centuries ago… This was something that had to be brought to Yuusuke's attention. He would have to be able to fulfill this mission even if he wasn't ready. It was time to test him and see what he has learned… but if he fails, all of the inhabitants of Reikai and Ningenkai are condemned to death.

"Master KoEnma!" the toddler was interrupted from his train of thought by his well-known servant, Jorge Saotome, as he burst through the grand doors.

"Ogre! This isn't the time!" KoEnma scolded while the oni panted out of breath. "It's bad enough he has ruptured the seal, I don't need any trivial babble from the likes of-"

"Demo!" The blue creature slammed his palms on the escritoire and pointed back from where he entered. "It's urgent, sir!"

KoEnma was losing his patience. "Why don't you go await Botan's return with the artifacts and-"

"That's just it, she can't come through the way of the Sanza no Kawa!" Jorge shouted almost to the brink.

"WHAT?!" KoEnam's pacifier almost fell out of his mouth.

The oni was somewhat relieved that he finally caught his master's attention. "Spirit guides and souls by the river are being devoured by demon HANDS sprouting from the ground! The blood is staining the river and not only that but I've just learned that the Shitenno guarding the Mire Sutra have been poisoned! She's escaped, sir! Seiiukaru has returned!" he began to wheeze for air.

The toddler's binky drooped low as he became pale. "A-alert Botan! What are you standing around for! Close off the river until it has cleared up! HURRY!"

"But the Bon Holidays, sir. The souls were to return to their-"

"BAKA! Do as I say! GO!" KoEnma ordered, throwing the crumpled up paper at his servant's head. "GO!"

"Yes, sir!" Jorge saluted and took off.

KoEnma dropped his head, his hands on his desk were trembling. "Two occurrences in one day… The wedding issue is going to have to be postponed until Yuusuke takes care of this new threat. He has seven days… This is not good, not good at all!" He threw the documents in front of him from off his desk, now recollecting in a scattered formation on the floor. "I need break!"

"Master KoEnma, a moment of your time, sir?" someone walked into his chamber.

`What now? Can this get any worse!' KoEnma glanced up at yet another servant, this one being a red oni female. "What is it?"

"I have come in contact with my spy regarding the strange activity in Raiden prefecture forming rapidly on the mountain. It's him… We have a serious problem…" she informed him.

KoEnma sighed, the stress finally getting to him. "That we do…"
--
Disclaimers: In no way by far does any characters of Yuu Yuu Hakusho belong to me. If you were thinking that I did own Yuusuke, Kuwabaru, Hiei, Kurama, Botan, Keiko, Rando, Koenma, Maya, Shiori, The Holy Beasts, Toguro, Sensui, Raizen, Mukuro, Yomi, Genkai, or any other character for that matter, you're dead wrong! The characters that do belong to me are my fictional, yet original, side characters and main character Kyoumi, and possibly some demons you won't find on the show. The characters of Yuu Yuu Hakusho belong to the original creator, Yoshihiro Togashi, and I don't feel my name is listed anywhere near the original creator so there. Also, the Japanese lyrics of "Hohemi no Bakudan" were not created by me but by the ones Togashi wanted to make the song of the first series of Yuu Yuu Hakusho, so yeah. You can't sue me now. Unless the currency in your country is dried up noodle bits!

Converting /tmp/phpa5EeKc to /dev/stdout