Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Burn ❯ Dreaming about you ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Afterlife: hey peeps! this is chapter 5 !!! i've got the bladebrakers here with me!!! aren't they all so cute?
Tyson: why thank you!!
Afterlife: i was more talking about Kai than you, but okay whatever
Max: don't i look so adorable?!
Rei: you guys are so pathetic
Kai: *rolls eyes*
Tyson: KFC!!!
Kai: i'm not krispy fried chicken!!!
Max: i want candy!!!
Rei: someone help me keep Max away from the candy jar!!!!
Kai: dragon breath!!
Tyson: mr. sourpuss!!
Rei: HELP!!!
Afterlife: i think we should go on with the chapter before all hell breaks loose!!
Kai would you do disclaimer?
Kai: *rolls eyes again* fine. Afterlife doesn't own beyblade or any of the characters except her own. and we are all greatful for that!!
Afterlife: a girl can dream can't she? ^_~
Kai: your dreams are dark and demented!!! stay away from me!! don't look at me that way!! your scaring me!!!
Tyson: guess he's scared of something. i was begining to worry about him
Afterlife: now, on with the chapter!!! ^_^
*********************************************************************
Burn
Chapter 5: Dreaming about you
***********************************
Kai pulled into the parking lot of the hotel. His heart was still pounding from the kiss. He had never felt anything like it. Tala was going to give him shit for that dare, but he didn't really care at this point in time. He got out of the car and walked up to the doors. He passed the seceratry and went into the elevator and pressed the botton for his floor. The elevator doors opened and he hurried out of the elevator as fast as possible. He took out his card key and slid it in the slot and opened up the door and stepped inside. He turned the light on and sat on the couch. He didn't know what these new feelings were, but they made him feel weird. His stomach was doing flips and summer salts and his heart was pounding hard and fast in his chest. He could hear his heart in his hears. The phone rang and he jumped out of his skin. He walked over to it and picked it up. He wished he wouldn't have picked it up right then. "Ha ha ha ha!! You enjoyed that kiss didn't you?!" Tala taunted him on the other line. "Shut the hell up and go fuck yourself!!" Kai yelled over the phone. "Ohhhh, someone hasn't delt with all their issues yet. What's wrong? You miss Kiva already?" Tala taunted. Kai thought about hanging up right then and there, but his better reason didn't let him do it. "Tyson's thinking up ways that he can kill you and then bring you back and then kill you again and go through the whole process again." Kai didn't have the concentration to deal with an angry older brother right now or a cocky red head russian. "It was a damn dare!!" Kai protested. Tala laughed. "He seems to think that you and kiva could have just not done the dare." Kai rubbed his temples. He just wanted to go to bed. He didn't have the energy to deal with life right at this point. "What's the matter? Don't have the energy to deal with all this? Did you put too much energy into the little kiss? It looked enjoyable. I wish it was me and her instead of you and her." Kai was getting pissed now. "You stay away from her!! Don't lay a grimmy finger on her body." Kai warned. Tala smirked over the phone. "Getting possesive already? You guys are moving pretty fast aren't you?" Kai then decided to let Tala run his mouth and hang up the phone. "I'm going to bed. Is there anything actually important you want to tell me?" Tala thought a bit. "No. Buh Bye. I'm going to help Tyson plan your murder." And with that he hung up on Kai. Kai set the phone down on the base and headed for his room. He plungged into the bed and currled up in a ball and fell asleep. His dreams were very interesting indeed. They were about Kiva and him. It was like he saw his future flash before his eyes. There he was standing infront of a preacher with Kiva. And Kiva was in a white wedding dress and he was in a black tux. Then they were in the bahamas and Kiva had on a thin sundress and her stomach was showing a bit. She was obviously pregnant. Then they were in a hospital room and Kiva was in labor and was sweezing his hand very hard. Then they were in a house with 3 kids playing on the floor. Then they were an elderly couple with grandchildren running around in the yard. Finally it all ended. And there stood an angel with white wings and flowing blond hair. ""Kai, this will be your future. But you have to fight for it. There will be many obsticles in your path to be able to get complete happiness. Your heart and this girl's will be on the line. There is a great power growing, wanting the power of all the bitbeasts to obtain the world. Remember this: love is the greatest power. It overcomes the evilness in one's soul. Kai Alexander Hiwitari, you have been exposed to many great evils. And this girl is the angel that will save your soul. You need her, more than you know now."" The angel told him. Then she dissappered into a ray of white light. Kai suddenly awoke from his sleep. He studied the room for a while and settled down. He looked at the alarmclock and saw it was only 2:15 in the morning. He got out and went into the kitchen. He opened the refrigorator and pulled out a mountain dew. He opened the can and walked around. He almost stepped on Bryan. Bryan was laying on the floor in the doorway of the kitchen. Kai stepped over him and walked into the living room. He sat down on the couch and thought about the kiss. He felt the feeling coming back with just thinking about it. He had to admit, he enjoyed it. His heart made him want to kiss her again until the end of time and hold her and not let her go. He shook his head and headed back to his room. He laid on his bed and let his mind wander to her. Her blue-silver eyes captavated him, her soft skin like silk under his fingers, her long blue hair blowing in the wind. Everything about her made his knees go week. He still remember her breath on his lips. God, he knew that he was falling for her, he just didn't want to admit it yet. And then there still was the issue of Tyson, the overprotective brother. He knew he was going to die, especially if he wanted to get closer to Kiva. Kai hoped that no one would play matchmaker. That would just make things worse. He let the thoughts of Kiva and the silent sound of the darkness enclose themselves around his mind and take him into their depths. His dreams were full of Kiva and him together. And in Tyson's house, Kiva was dreaming of Kai and herself also. That night, the both dreamed about eachother.
TBC******************************************************************
Afterlife: like it? i hope you did!! =^..^=
Kai: i was dreaming about Kiva alot wasn't i?
Tyson: if you touch my sister, i'll kill you!!
Afterlife: well, buh bye. i'll update soon. ^_^